Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Concerned about Craig Titus

<< < (9/10) > >>

Mons Venus:
Squadfather are you going to take crap from a one post wonder ?

DK II:

--- Quote from: DonWeider on November 07, 2007, 09:01:55 PM ---hey Squadfather im not to happy about the way you feel about people stacked in prison. you need to go fuck yourself

--- End quote ---

Hey Craig, how did you manage to get online??

shockandawe:
No genuine bad-ass can be a "bloke", or a "chap" for that matter ~ perhaps a wanker or a tosser.  ;)

OneBigMan:
This latest criminal murder case involving a bodybuilder is one that I really did not want to make any comments about because I really was hoping that it wasn't as true as it appears to be. The only thing I can say that this is just another example of HOMICIDAL GENOCIDE.

The only other thing that can be said is that you know who won't be seen at the Olympia weekend in Vegas anymore since the trial hasn't even begun since this story became public in late 2005. All the charges didn't even leave the possibility of him having the small chance of being let out on bail. I just wonder how many of his old friends still support him and his slim possibility of being acquitted. The point is who would even want to go to the court house when the trial eventually starts. It's not even that far from the strip on Vegas Boulevard. At least OJ is the most famous clark county criminal in Las Vegas history, but I still wonder why his bail wasn't denied.

DK II:

--- Quote from: OneBigMan on December 29, 2007, 10:39:17 AM ---This latest criminal murder case involving a bodybuilder is one that I really did not want to make any comments about because I really was hoping that it wasn't as true as it appears to be. The only thing I can say that this is just another example of HOMICIDAL GENOCIDE.

The only other thing that can be said is that you know who won't be seen at the Olympia weekend in Vegas anymore since the trial hasn't even begun since this story became public in late 2005. All the charges didn't even leave the possibility of him having the small chance of being let out on bail. I just wonder how many of his old friends still support him and his slim possibility of being acquitted. The point is who would even want to go to the court house when the trial eventually starts. It's not even that far from the strip on Vegas Boulevard. At least OJ is the most famous clark county criminal in Las Vegas history, but I still wonder why his bail wasn't denied.

--- End quote ---

ROID RAGE!!!  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version