Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

AAS & Hair Loss

<< < (104/105) > >>

Tharayman:
None of you ever tried Amnexil or the research chemical RU58841 ?
Amnexil is something Loreal invented for their haircare products but has not been accepted as a medical treatment for hairloss, but supposedly very benefical for hair and scalp!

RU58841 is something I have just heard about myself. It is supposed to a damn good local 5-Alpha inhibitor!

jon cole:
6 years ago 8 week of tren e made me losing a lot of hair. No much hair loss since. But at the end of these 8 week i realised how much i lost, i was pretty disapointted.

subunit:
Ive cycled almost every compound out there over the last 10yrs. I would say I am prone eventually...as we all are with time. Masteron caused mild shedding. Winny was extreme shedding. Tren and primo were low shedding. after a 2 yr break with no compounds ran anywhere that shed thickened up and grew back bold again.

Cruised for 4yrs on half gram of test wk...next to no shedding beyond normal.

Derrick Rigg:
Only when I was on deca and tren I experienced hair loss. Dropped deca and tren continued tren and was way better. Luckily, I got a full head of hair.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Derrick Rigg on July 08, 2018, 02:30:10 PM ---Only when I was on deca and tren I experienced hair loss. Dropped deca and tren continued tren and was way better. Luckily, I got a full head of hair.

--- End quote ---

Genetics can be a bitch too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version