Author Topic: Puppy Love  (Read 777020 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Puppy Love
« on: January 29, 2014, 05:31:43 PM »
Guaranteed to make you feel good.  :D

Puppy Love

w

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Puppy Love
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 11:41:42 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/hammie-the-bulldog-plays-mommy-to-an-adorable-litter-of-foster-kittens/

Hammie the Bulldog Plays Mommy To An Adorable Litter of Foster Kittens

Last year Michelle Parden, also known as RorschachBulldogs on reddit, fostered a mother cat and her kittens in her Lincoln, Nebraska home where bulldogs “Honey” and “Hammie” already lived. Fearing that the dogs would scare the cat and kittens, Michelle separated the animals and slowly re-introduced them. Evidently her method worked very well, because as soon as Hammie met the kittens, they all fell in love with each other.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 11:56:45 AM »
http://laughingsquid.com/maiah-the-wolf-surprisingly-loves-a-belly-rub/

Who knew a wolf would like belly rubs so much!

Photographer Shelby Brower was outside at a wolf education facility in Cocolalla, Idaho when she noticed Maiah, a small wolf who wanted a little attention. Shelby was surprised to discover out how much a Maiah loved getting a belly rub.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 01:28:14 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/lucy-a-highly-detailed-portrait-of-a-dog-made-using-recycled-cardboard/

Texas-based artist Ali Golzad created this highly detailed portrait of a do using recycled corrugated cardboard. “Lucy,” a piece commissioned for an anniversary present, is part of Golzad’s “Recycled Art” series.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 07:20:14 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/not-a-bully-photographers-campaign-seeking-to-change-opinions-about-pit-bulls-and-other-bully-breeds/

‘Not A Bully’, Photographer’s Campaign Seeking To Change Opinions About Pit Bulls and Other ‘Bully Breeds’

Photographer Douglas Sonders has put together a beautiful campaign seeking to educate the public in hopes of changing opionions preconceived notions about pit bulls and other “bully breeds” with his photo series aptly named “Not A Bully“.

The term ‘bully breed’ covers 14 popular dog breeds including French Bulldogs and Boston Terriers. Two of the most popular domestic dog breeds in the country, Boxers and Rottweilers, are both designated bully breeds. Despite their popularity, many people still believe these dogs are inherently mean, aggressive, or even violent. Dispelling these rumors is the focus of Not a Bully….Many communities treat all bully breed dogs with extreme prejudice regardless of their temperament or personality. Shelters are crowded with loving bully breed dogs, cruelly limited in their chances of finding forever homes. Through beautiful portraits and inspiring rescue stories, Not a Bully hopes to eradicate the negativity towards these deserving pets and give them a fighting chance at a forever home!

The campaign was recently featured on the National Geographic‘ Cesar Millan: Love My Pit Bull, featuring dog trainer Cesar Millan who loaned his pit bulls Emma and Junior to the cause. Other donations can be made through various bully breed charities.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 12:17:16 AM »
http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20784657,00.html?xid=outbrain_petsnews

Dog with Two Noses Is Having a Ruff Time Finding a Home

Nobody nose heartbreak quite like Snuffles.

The 4-month-old Belgian shepherd has been overlooked by potential adopters because of a unique birth defect: a snout that looks like two noses.

"It is such a shame to think that this sweet-natured lad may not find the loving home he deserves," Sandra Lawton, manager of the Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre in Glasgow, Scotland, tells the Daily Mail. "We take in hundreds of dogs of all shapes and sizes but I have never seen anything quite like Snuffles."

The sweet and affectionate pooch, who was taken in by the shelter a month ago, has four nostrils and the ability to move each side of his snout independently. But despite appearances, Snuffles only has one nose, clarifies veterinarian Angela McAllister.

"Instead of his nostrils being fused together he's got some sort of split there," she tells the Mail. "I've never seen the condition in my 20-year career."

But anyone willing to look past Snuggles's malformed muzzle will quickly realize his merits.

"He is just a typical, fun, bouncy puppy," says supporter relations officer Emma Louise Livingstone. "He is very keen to learn and would be perfect to train up for any potential owner."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 11:08:47 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/pig-the-unusually-shaped-dog-who-loves-life/

Pig is an unusually shaped dog who has survived a great deal of adversity due to the spinal deformities that have left her growth stunted and her ability to eat compromised. Yet beyond all of that, Pig’s incredibly attentive human, Helen Dillenback, says that Pig is a very happy dog who doesn’t appear to be in any pain.

Pig doesn’t know there’s anything wrong with her…The only time she ever cried out was when I got her (micro)chipped. Or when I accidentally stepped on her toe — and you have to step on it really hard,..But she’s vocal. She barks when she wants your attention. She makes a weird sort of sound when she’s playful. – AL.com

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 04:29:35 PM »
http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20784657,00.html?xid=outbrain_petsnews

Dog with Two Noses Is Having a Ruff Time Finding a Home

Nobody nose heartbreak quite like Snuffles.

The 4-month-old Belgian shepherd has been overlooked by potential adopters because of a unique birth defect: a snout that looks like two noses.

"It is such a shame to think that this sweet-natured lad may not find the loving home he deserves," Sandra Lawton, manager of the Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre in Glasgow, Scotland, tells the Daily Mail. "We take in hundreds of dogs of all shapes and sizes but I have never seen anything quite like Snuffles."

The sweet and affectionate pooch, who was taken in by the shelter a month ago, has four nostrils and the ability to move each side of his snout independently. But despite appearances, Snuffles only has one nose, clarifies veterinarian Angela McAllister.

"Instead of his nostrils being fused together he's got some sort of split there," she tells the Mail. "I've never seen the condition in my 20-year career."

But anyone willing to look past Snuggles's malformed muzzle will quickly realize his merits.

"He is just a typical, fun, bouncy puppy," says supporter relations officer Emma Louise Livingstone. "He is very keen to learn and would be perfect to train up for any potential owner."

I would adopt him in a heartbeat!
:

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 10:07:55 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 04:39:43 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/maymo-the-beagle-is-surprised-by-100-colorful-balls-dropped-onto-the-dining-room-floor-for-his-birthday/

Ever the fan of playtime, Maymo the Lemon Beagle got a big surprise when his humans dropped 100 colorful balls onto the dining room floor in celebration of Maymo’s birthday. The adorable pooch was startled at first, but once recovered, it didn’t take long for him to enjoy himself fully.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 12:39:56 PM »
You are now married to the dog. lol

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sick-dog-pukes-woman-missing-wedding-ring-report-article-1.1849074

Five years later, sick dog hacks up Wisconsin woman’s missing wedding ring: report 

A Wisconsin woman found her missing wedding ring in the unlikeliest of places - her dog's puke, according to a report.

Lois Matykowski, of Stevens Point, lost her wedding ring five years ago, local WTVR-TV reported.

She got it back two weeks ago when her dog Tucker threw up after gobbling a Popsicle Matykowski's granddaughter had been eating.

A vet told her the bauble had likely been stuck in the pooch's belly the whole time.

Matykowski told the station the find made big news in her neighborhood.

"Friends have said 'I want a dog that throws up diamonds,'" she said.

"I have my wedding ring back and Tucker is big dog on campus right now. He's my hero."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 09:52:28 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 08:52:27 PM »