Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Boldenone

<< < (2/3) > >>

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Christo on June 18, 2021, 03:58:34 AM ---I suppose you do cruise and blast? or TRT?

--- End quote ---

I blast for 4-5 months a year, Spring-Summer and cruise on a little more than TRT (200mg per week) the rest of the year.

As long as my health profiles are good, i will continue to do this.

Christo:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on June 18, 2021, 08:16:36 PM ---I blast for 4-5 months a year, Spring-Summer and cruise on a little more than TRT (200mg per week) the rest of the year.

As long as my health profiles are good, i will continue to do this.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear!

MIOVIT:
Boldenone undecylenate never has been made for human-grade legally, only vet grade is the legal version so all the Boldenone out there made for human comes from UGL ..now what do you prefer?, someone making it in his basement or kitchen without any kind of controls or vet labs. that has standards of sanitary and quality control by governments..  I love Peso Pesado 200
Peso Pesado 200 (EQ) boldenone undecylinate 200mg/ml, also contains 0.3mg/ml B12 Vit and 0.028mg/ml B6 Vit…

bhank:

--- Quote from: Christo on June 12, 2021, 06:39:19 AM ---Hello all,

What is your general opinion about Boldenone?

Is it nessecary to notice any effort to do the following;

Minimal 12 weeks?
High doses> 600 mg per week?

Is boldeone also not known as a "bloodthicker"?

-

--- End quote ---

Have you ever been in the paddock before a race and seen the thoroughbreds? They are on Equipose

Luolamies:
2nd best after test. Great for joints, recovery, strenght and i don't think you need to run it at high dosages. Also i notice it work very fast. I know few people (non athletes) who take one lowish dose of it when their old injuries flare up. Like 2-3 times a year. Just that no "cycle".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version