Author Topic: !Mohn/Methyld cycle at 18!  (Read 2128 times)

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
!Mohn/Methyld cycle at 18!
« on: October 24, 2006, 07:53:40 AM »
Hey guys, ive just turned 18 so i was thinking about tryin out sumthin new coz ive seemed to reach a plateau for a while now. ive been speakin to lots of different people an doin plenty of research, an was thinkin about tryin out Mohn along with methyl-dien for a cycle of 3-4 weeks. the reason i chose these is becoz i wanted to be safe due to my age an heared these are mild phs with good enuff results. i would most probably run mohn at 4/8/12, then methyl dien at 4/4/8. i am going to take a tribulus whilst i am on it and off it for a couple extra weeks, and take milk thistle whilst i am on it for liver support. after my cycle then i will run nolva for 3-4 weeks for pct. does anyone have any opinions on a better way to run this, or anyone had any experience with these two supps? thanks a lot!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: !Mohn/Methyld cycle at 18!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 08:28:16 AM »
You are loaded with test right now at your age...if you can't make gains at 18 i doubt gear will help.

Eat and train smart...

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 08:56:41 AM »
Hey guys, ive just turned 18 so i was thinking about tryin out sumthin new coz ive seemed to reach a plateau for a while now. ive been speakin to lots of different people an doin plenty of research, an was thinkin about tryin out Mohn along with methyl-dien for a cycle of 3-4 weeks. the reason i chose these is becoz i wanted to be safe due to my age an heared these are mild phs with good enuff results. i would most probably run mohn at 4/8/12, then methyl dien at 4/4/8. i am going to take a tribulus whilst i am on it and off it for a couple extra weeks, and take milk thistle whilst i am on it for liver support. after my cycle then i will run nolva for 3-4 weeks for pct. does anyone have any opinions on a better way to run this, or anyone had any experience with these two supps? thanks a lot!

Do yourself a favor and forget about this idea.

Erase it from your brain.

Start lifting and eating.

Perhaps four or six years down the road you can think about using AAS, not prohormones.

Until then, your body is producing enough endogenous testosterone to support any activity you do.

When I was your age, I was lifting and running almost every day and I had unlimited energy...

Your body doesn't need AAS at this point....

You need to focus on learning how to lift, because that will support you down the road if/when you decide to use AAS.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »
Do yourself a favor and forget about this idea.

Erase it from your brain.

Start lifting and eating.

Perhaps four or six years down the road you can think about using AAS, not prohormones.

Until then, your body is producing enough endogenous testosterone to support any activity you do.

When I was your age, I was lifting and running almost every day and I had unlimited energy...

Your body doesn't need AAS at this point....

You need to focus on learning how to lift, because that will support you down the road if/when you decide to use AAS.

DIV

I agree with DIV.