Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830548 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1475 on: February 13, 2008, 01:48:22 PM »
Now that I like!  ;D

;D

but he wanted a DUMB question...lol

Seriously, i don't understand why a man wears pink...might as well carry a fucking purse at the same time. everytime i see someone at work with a pink shirt i ask them 1 of 2 things...

1. did you lose a bet?

2. did your wife pick out your clothes?

obviously they don't take this very well and i know for a fact 3 guys have quit wearing pink since i made the comment. shit, i guess if they were really "comfortable with their sexuality" like they claim, it wouldn't be an issue... ;)

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1476 on: February 13, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »
Speaking of which....what's the deal with all these androgynous males lately?  When I go out on the weekends here around LA, I just see a bunch of women dressed up as men.  What the fuck is going on?

This whole metrosexual bullshit thing has gone way too far.  Men have lost their manhood.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1477 on: February 13, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
Speaking of which....what's the deal with all these androgynous males lately?  When I go out on the weekends here around LA, I just see a bunch of women dressed up as men.  What the fuck is going on?

This whole metrosexual bullshit thing has gone way too far.  Men have lost their manhood.

C'mon, E..you live in fairy tale land.  ;)

That must be the latest fad? That sounds weird to me, how do you know which gender to hit on?? Hmm...grab their crotch??

;D

but he wanted a DUMB question...lol

Seriously, i don't understand why a man wears pink...might as well carry a fucking purse at the same time. everytime i see someone at work with a pink shirt i ask them 1 of 2 things...

1. did you lose a bet?

2. did your wife pick out your clothes?

obviously they don't take this very well and i know for a fact 3 guys have quit wearing pink since i made the comment. shit, i guess if they were really "comfortable with their sexuality" like they claim, it wouldn't be an issue... ;)

8)

Well, in Texas, don't they get shot for wearing pink?

However, here in Az, these Scottsdale/ASU fags always wear their pink I Zod with collars up. Just a sad site IMO...they must be from LA! ((sorry E  ;)))

And to top that, I know a big bodybuilder who has a Gucci "Man Purse"  :'(

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: February 13, 2008, 02:23:48 PM »
C'mon, E..you live in fairy tale land.  ;)

That must be the latest fad? That sounds weird to me, how do you know which gender to hit on?? Hmm...grab their crotch??

Yea, I just haven't taken notice of it until lately.  I usually frequent bars around Venice but I've been going out with my girl up in Hollywood and it's REALLY bad there.  Now I remember why I stay on the west side =)

I'm just glad I don't live in Jersey, those guys in the thread in the G&O I'd have to snap their necks if I came across them.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1479 on: February 13, 2008, 02:32:15 PM »
Yea, I just haven't taken notice of it until lately.  I usually frequent bars around Venice but I've been going out with my girl up in Hollywood and it's REALLY bad there.  Now I remember why I stay on the west side =)

I'm just glad I don't live in Jersey, those guys in the thread in the G&O I'd have to snap their necks if I came across them.

Ahh, that explains it, Hollyweird!  :D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #1480 on: February 13, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »
back when i was in high school i used to think pink was the shit.    now i never wear it.    except for my shoes. one pair of shoes i have are the "H.I.M." edition adio's...they have got some pink on them. but for the most part they are black.   

pink is an attention-whore color.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1481 on: February 13, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »
I have a tattoo of a pink ribbon - for breast cancer. No pink shirts though.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: February 13, 2008, 04:26:17 PM »
back when i was in high school i used to think pink was the shit.   

So, last year you liked pink, now you don't?  What made you change your mind so quickly?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1483 on: February 13, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »

Agreed...it makes me sick to my stomach. They're here too...not just in LA...and they seem to be a plague on gyms.

The YouTube video, IMO, fits guys I see around here all the time.

The new cool seems to be, dress like a fag, look like a fag, talk a lot of shit and then you're a man. :-\

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: February 13, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »
The new cool seems to be, dress like a fag, look like a fag, talk a lot of shit and then you're a man. :-\

It's the 80's all over again :/

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #1485 on: February 13, 2008, 11:43:49 PM »
So, last year you liked pink, now you don't?  What made you change your mind so quickly?
no this was a few years ago
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1487 on: February 20, 2008, 09:09:20 PM »
Terminator 3 was on TV tonight and I love Arnold's line "desire is irrelevant."

I know, I'm a homo...but every time I get the urge to eat some bullshit, or stop short on a hard set, I say that little line in my head, lol! Works every time.

BTW, Arnold is still the pimp shit!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1488 on: February 24, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »
I'm not going to lie, bullshit food is pretty great!

Went to Red Robin tonight...had the big ass bacon cheese burger with a fried egg on top of it and the bottomless steak fries...toped it off with more ice cream then man should eat, lol!

It's funny, that burger is pretty sweat but the amazing part is how many people in there eat that or similar burgers daily or even worse. Any time I go somewhere like that I can't help myself, but I stare and gawk at all the oblivious fat people...and there is a butt load of them...emphasis on "butt load" lol!

The other thing that cracks me up. I live about 20min south of downtown Nashvile in a town of about 100thousand people. But every time I go out somewhere like that and I do mean every single time, I run into someone I know and someone who knows how I typically eat and they always feel the need to make comments like, "I can't believe you're going to eat here" "how does this fit in with your diet?" "You giving up on the bodybuilding thing?"...that's the one that irritates me the most, lol! Inside I want to bitch slap them but I always just smile and laugh it off.

It's funny, if you lift weights at all, if anyone sees you eating a little "fun food" you're immediately crucified for it. If you're 250lbs and 40%BF then some how eating this is OK, lol!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1489 on: February 24, 2008, 05:32:02 AM »

Went to Red Robin tonight...had the big ass bacon cheese burger with a fried egg on top of it and the bottomless steak fries...toped it off with more ice cream then man should eat, lol!

It's funny, that burger is pretty sweat but the amazing part is how many people in there eat that or similar burgers daily or even worse. Any time I go somewhere like that I can't help myself, but I stare and gawk at all the oblivious fat people...and there is a butt load of them...emphasis on "butt load" lol!

The other thing that cracks me up. I live about 20min south of downtown Nashvile in a town of about 100thousand people. But every time I go out somewhere like that and I do mean every single time, I run into someone I know and someone who knows how I typically eat and they always feel the need to make comments like, "I can't believe you're going to eat here" "how does this fit in with your diet?" "You giving up on the bodybuilding thing?"...that's the one that irritates me the most, lol! Inside I want to bitch slap them but I always just smile and laugh it off.

It's funny, if you lift weights at all, if anyone sees you eating a little "fun food" you're immediately crucified for it. If you're 250lbs and 40%BF then some how eating this is OK, lol!

I know what you mean. I've been watching my diet pretty closely for the past six months. About once a week I'll have a cheat day or just a big cheat meal. It seems like everytime I do someone says the same things. I especially love cheating on Saturday mornings when my wife & I get Dim Sum with our friends look out.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1490 on: February 25, 2008, 09:54:16 AM »

Ah, Red Robin feasts. Have had many of those. My old roomate was a manager and had a set allowance each month to comp meals, usually if customers complained, etc. He never used much and I would always use what was left at the end of the month. My favorite is the terryiaki burger, shake and basket of fries....ohhh those were the days.

AJ, I can relate about running into people. Phoenix is a huge city, with suberbs just like Nashville I assume. I always run into people when I am out and usually having a beer or bad food. I get the same comments, "Off your diet today?" My response, "Nah, I workout hard and stay in shape so I can occasionally eat this way and have some beers." ((You fucking moron, think that but do not say it))
But you are right, eating like that is a way of life for most so they get confused when someone fit can still be fit after one-two beers and a burger  :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1491 on: February 26, 2008, 08:58:18 AM »

Based on that post I had two huge bacon cheeseburgers for dinner Sunday night.  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1492 on: February 26, 2008, 09:08:45 AM »
Holy shit I saw the weirdest thing last night at the gym. There's this new couple who trains there & they're really fucking out there. This guys wife looks like she's out of an 80's metal video (except not the least bit hot). But she's a story for another time but she does wear a lifting belt to do pulldowns. Anyway, this guy had four different shakers around him while training (each with a different color liquid in it). Very odd.  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1493 on: February 26, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »
Holy shit I saw the weirdest thing last night at the gym. There's this new couple who trains there & they're really fucking out there. This guys wife looks like she's out of an 80's metal video (except not the least bit hot). But she's a story for another time but she does wear a lifting belt to do pulldowns. Anyway, this guy had four different shakers around him while training (each with a different color liquid in it). Very odd.  :-\
Why is this odd?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1494 on: February 26, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »

Maybe he's friends with milos?

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1495 on: February 26, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »

i get the same often. right now i'm cutting fat trying to see how lean i can get drug free and it's working very well. people at work know i'm cutting weight because of what i eat every day and how i've been looking lately.

anyway, last week we had our monthly lunch meeting at steak and ale. i hadn't cheated in a while so i ordered a 16oz. steak, baked potatoe and finished it off with a fucking monster piece of chocolate cake. all 7 of my team members were in complete shock and asked me why i was giving up on my diet...i told them it's ok to cheat every now and then but to them they really had no idea what i was talking about...then i hear them back at work talking about how they are going to eat whatever they want because cheating is ok sometimes per my statement... :'(

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1496 on: February 26, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »
Just found out Metallica is headlining the upcoming Bonoroo festival in June. I've never had any desire to go to that hippie fest and find it odd that they are doing that show. Either way, should be fun and should be a very interesting crowd lol! Only thing that really really sucks is that tickets are a few hundred $$$

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #1497 on: March 02, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »
Anyway, I do feel sorry for Clemens...it's an unjust witch hunt.

Clemens is finished if they decide to indict him on perjury.

The Feds only indict if they have evidence to convict.

Case closed.....

He's already guilty in the minds of the public so I'm not sure what else he's trying to salvage at this point.

He's no different than Bonds, Canseco, Giambi, Palmeiro........

The difference is he lied under oath........

Any guy who's stupid enough to admit injecting his wife with GH really deserves what he gets.

It's not his AAS/GH use that most people despise, it's the fact that he's lying to cover it up.

He's tainted his legacy now.......

No turning back.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #1498 on: March 02, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »
Just found out Metallica is headlining the upcoming Bonoroo festival in June. I've never had any desire to go to that hippie fest and find it odd that they are doing that show. Either way, should be fun and should be a very interesting crowd lol! Only thing that really really sucks is that tickets are a few hundred $$$

C'mon Arnold.........give Metallic a rest and try some KMFDM on.

They are a much better show live than Metallica ever was.

Better women as well.

Industrial/Goth chicks vs. Metal chicks.

That's a no-contest.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #1499 on: March 02, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »
Clemens is finished if they decide to indict him on perjury.

The Feds only indict if they have evidence to convict.

Case closed.....

He's already guilty in the minds of the public so I'm not sure what else he's trying to salvage at this point.

He's no different than Bonds, Canseco, Giambi, Palmeiro........

The difference is he lied under oath........

Any guy who's stupid enough to admit injecting his wife with GH really deserves what he gets.

It's not his AAS/GH use that most people despise, it's the fact that he's lying to cover it up.

He's tainted his legacy now.......

No turning back.

DIV

Just wish these guys would get some Stallone size balls and fess up. We would all be better off.