Author Topic: A.P. possible bust???  (Read 21611 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: A.P. possible bust???
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 07:17:52 PM »
Ive gone through AP many times and im from around the same area as he is.  There wasnt a bust or anything close to that nature.  I wish i had evidence to back this up.  AP is legit and not a scammer!!!

Well than why are all these people not getting their orders filled?  Are you the police?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 07:28:43 PM »
Well than why are all these people not getting their orders filled?  Are you the police?

Its legal for the police to lie, but you can be charged w/ a crime for lying to them.
Asking if they are LE don't legally require a honest response from them. ::) Ain't that sweet?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »
Ive gone through AP many times and im from around the same area as he is.  There wasnt a bust or anything close to that nature.  I wish i had evidence to back this up.  AP is legit and not a scammer!!!
If he hasn't turned scammer, and you can prove this, then by all means do so. As of right now there are hundreds of guys out there who have placed orders and not one of them since February has received anything.

A.P. stated that he was dealing with some family issues, true? maybe, but orders have still not come out. He posted on the SSB in April that all orders would begin shipping by the 30th of April, in order of money received, and so far no one has received one thing.

Now, he's been temporarily banned from the SSB and is no longer responding to emails. Several guys are estimating that he may very well have scammed an amount in the 6 figures. Maybe, but either way, there is no doubt that he is sitting on a pile of money right now.

Sounds like a scam to me.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 07:35:08 PM »
Its legal for the police to lie, but you can be charged w/ a crime for lying to them.
Asking if they are LE don't legally require a honest response from them. ::) Ain't that sweet?

I know thats why I laugh when I see those "hold harmless" agreements

4thAD

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »
Then go ahead and order from him and report back when you lose your money.

If his son was diagnosed with cancer, I wonder if he had any med insurance. I wonder if this has anything to do with him starting to scam, to pay bills for his son. I hope everything is good with AP and he is just fallen behind, but I seriously doubt it! Shit has gotten way to out of hand to recover.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 12:13:20 AM »
If its DEA investigation it might still be ongoing so thats why there is no reports of a bust yet. wether it was the real ap or someone posing as him he was sending people lists recently before he was banned from ssb. I dont think the cops could do that as thats entrapment. very good chance its a well organized scam.
people who dealt with ap frequently said the gear they did get awhile back was not very good.
whoever is currently operating the AP email has ripped several -people. 200,000$ is a good estimate of this scam. I have dealt with pretty much every top source except AP - thank god.do not order from AP unless you want to lose your money or possibly jeopardize your safety. hes out there still scamming!

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2007, 09:59:08 AM »
^^ Another good report from a bro in the know! Where the hell has BluesFan been??

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 10:52:28 AM »
^^ Another good report from a bro in the know! Where the hell has BluesFan been??

I think he is getting married, or he might be busy with the new job.
U

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 10:54:45 AM »
Oh yeah thats right thanx man!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 06:30:04 PM »
If its DEA investigation it might still be ongoing so thats why there is no reports of a bust yet. wether it was the real ap or someone posing as him he was sending people lists recently before he was banned from ssb. I dont think the cops could do that as thats entrapment. very good chance its a well organized scam.
people who dealt with ap frequently said the gear they did get awhile back was not very good.
whoever is currently operating the AP email has ripped several -people. 200,000$ is a good estimate of this scam. I have dealt with pretty much every top source except AP - thank god.do not order from AP unless you want to lose your money or possibly jeopardize your safety. hes out there still scamming!

Dont underestimate the lengths LE can go to and not be entrapment. My understanding is the legal standard is...
getting a individual to commit a crime,  THAT THEY WOULD NOT NORMALY.  So,  being on a mailing list allready would put one in the normally do it category.  Fair game. Ongoing is the key word to consider.
Not trying to make anyone uncomfortable, but I'm quite sure that is the standard for entrapment. They have a lot of latitude.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2007, 05:25:54 AM »
Dont underestimate the lengths LE can go to and not be entrapment. My understanding is the legal standard is...
getting a individual to commit a crime,  THAT THEY WOULD NOT NORMALY.  So,  being on a mailing list allready would put one in the normally do it category.  Fair game. Ongoing is the key word to consider.
Not trying to make anyone uncomfortable, but I'm quite sure that is the standard for entrapment. They have a lot of latitude.

Good post...

They are the Law, they can twist shit around like crazy. i've had friends get setup for selling rec drugs and it was definitely entrapment but in court it wasn't even an issue even with a very good lawyer.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2007, 06:16:17 AM »
Good post...

They are the Law, they can twist shit around like crazy. i've had friends get setup for selling rec drugs and it was definitely entrapment but in court it wasn't even an issue even with a very good lawyer.

8)

Need to often got to apealls to get them to even FOLLOW THE LAW!
May good Attys go in with that attitude to start. Problem is thats expensive and lengthy.
Knowing just to keep Mr mouth shut from the get go, regardless of their Phychological Tactics to get you talking, is the #1 thing to keep a guy out of a problem or, minimize it.
 Dont LIE! Dont say ANYTHING, except, "Why would you ask me somtning like that...".  Then - Shut Up. They might tip some cards.

Then all you say is , " I really have no desire to talk to you, I'd like you to leave". Be civil,Dont be rude. Be the guy they forget. They got plenty of other Biz.

Most guys CANT DO THIS! They get scared and talk, or just talk... It WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of any Bull Shit they tell you! YOu want a deal? The DA & prosecuters cuts deals, not cops!

This is the disstilled essence of many, many thousands of $z of Atty fees & years of misery of guys I've known.
Just Shut the F--- up, and walk away. Call you Lawyer and fill him in W/ any detals.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 03:22:45 PM »
Anyone heard anything more about AP?

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 11:02:35 PM »
Anyone heard anything more about AP?

No- just alot of people out money. most say he went scammer, some say he was busted then went scammer, some say busted and someone else running the email- who knows. one thing is for sure stay away from anyone with an anapharm hush email or anyone going by AP (anapharm)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2007, 05:16:04 PM »
There's an interesting post on outlaw that says he's been busted & his wife/girlfriend is taking money for his defense.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 05:50:38 PM »
There's an interesting post on outlaw that says he's been busted & his wife/girlfriend is taking money for his defense.

possible. he could have been busted and lost all supplys and is trying to rebuild some funds and dissaapear.
who knows. seems like he was making alot of money without scamming so something went wrong. most likely  busted or had so much heat on him he decided to retire with some extra money. time will tell.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 08:22:47 PM »
Has anyone else heard the "his son has cancer" rumor?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »
Yeah that was the original reason he started to delay shipments.
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 11:14:50 PM »
Has anyone else heard the "his son has cancer" rumor?

Yes I believe that was the main excuse but I would put money on that being totally bullshit. the fuckr probably does not even have a kid.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 02:29:00 PM »
A.P. has been busted and has pled to federal charges, it is on the "boards"  If you have down business with him clean house.   I'm sure he must be coughing up names.  Makes you wonder who was collecting the cash during feb-april timeframe. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »
A.P. has been busted and has pled to federal charges, it is on the "boards"  If you have down business with him clean house.   I'm sure he must be coughing up names.  Makes you wonder who was collecting the cash during feb-april timeframe. 
Yep, I saw that, and that sucks big time, and could really suck for some more people.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 03:57:30 PM »
I read on there that he allowed them to keep 250k in cash and his vehicle, plus has already pled guilty.  He obviously is cooperating with LE and likely has coughed up some names.  I dont think LE would go down the food chain and try to get to people who bought from him, but you never know.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 04:30:14 PM »
If it is the Fed's who busted him, they will want to go "up the food chain"!    Their policy is not to investigate small quantity dealers.  There is a minimun that must be trafficed before the feds will even decide to take the case.  However, that doesn't mean that they won't share the information with local law enforcement.

4thAD

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 06:27:33 PM »
Local men plead guilty to illegally selling steroids
By Elizabeth Fitch
efitch@thenewsstar.com

Two local men accused of illegally selling steroids over the Internet are facing time in a federal prison following a plea agreement Thursday in U.S. District Court in Monroe.

Gary Lynn Ward, 39, of Monroe, and David Ray Dean, 39, of West Monroe, both pleaded guilty before Magistrate Judge Karen Hayes to one count of distributing anabolic steroids.

They also had been indicted on additional distribution charges.

Ward and Dean were arrested in April after an undercover agent with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration made several purchases from their Internet business. The two admitted in open court they distributed steroids across the country.

While executing search warrants, agents seized steroids including Testosterone Enanthate, Nadrolone Decanoate and Testosterone Propionate and $259,000 and a vehicle.

The two agreed to forfeit the money and car.

Ward and Dean face up to five years in prison.
------
http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.../1046/BUSINESS

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 07:39:01 PM »

Looks like the FDA was the ones who placed the orders and shut them down. I cant believe they were taking payments in the mail sent to there real names. thats retarded and wreckless. I know a few others who do that and its just plain right wreckless.. always use western union or moneygram no ID required have sender setup a test question. if you take payments by mail get a fake ID and setup a box at a mom and pop store use a fake business name.. dont be stupid or sloppy.