Author Topic: "Bigger,Stronger,Faster..."  (Read 4958 times)

dustin

Re: "Bigger,Stronger,Faster..."
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »
Dude DIV what are you talking about?  Did you even watch the documentary?  It was VERY well done.  It did what it was meant to do.  Could it have been better sure.  But we are talking steroids and it never should have made it out of the gate but it became a pretty popular documentary.  Atleast the guy decided to do something about the issue.  I applaud him. 

Bill's book isn't even out yet how do you know it will be good or not?  We'll see.  And just so you know he adamantly denies he receives any gear as kickback for his work. 

What do you know about Bill? He doesn't accept gear or bribes from UGLs or pushers, dude. He's watched like a hawk and he knows it. He went overseas to test gear where the laws are more lax. But he was spending every waking hour working his ass off testing the shit, not injecting it in his ass. Everyone who knows Bill knows that he despises the UGL shit. HG all the way. He's doing the UGL book because the presence will never disappear, not because he gets free UGL shit and injects it all the time.

The dude's been working his balls off lately. Him and his wife just got back from their flight a few days ago. I can assure you guys that they're not slacking by any means.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »
The documentary is good but not that good.

Guys, if you want to start steroids do not just watch that movie and think "oh it doesn't kill people so let's start steroids!!!"

I know it may be boring but steroids is dangerous if you are a noob, you have to read books and books and even more find info everywhere you can but don't trust everybody when it comes to steroids.

Train smart, eat right, sleep enough and you ll succeed. Wait until you reach your natural best.

Thanks hope my english is ok  ;)
J

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
Which one?  I'm talking about the new UG book coming out not his Anabolics 2008/2009 books. 

The UG book is coming out soon.....

Looking forward to seeing which UG's are cleaner than others.

Some of you will be shocked.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...