Author Topic: UPDATED SmoofCat mutation cycle. Please advise and answer the questions i have.  (Read 20893 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Sorry smoof no time to read the whole thread... Cycle could be better tho..

I would recommend

1400mg tren
1050mg sust
1050mg primo
200mg Anadrol
15iu GH
50mcg T3

Wouldnt go any lower on the T3, even up to 75-100 if you want. I don't have time now but do some research if you can on the pathways of T3 and why/how it works as a growth factor, specifically synergistically with androgens, gh, and IGF.

ok i just did research it, and i would love to hear more about this actually from you. thank you for pointing me in this direction. i actually just read two interesting studies and one article on the exact subject you just presented.

however i am still conflicted about whether or not i should run the 12.5 mg or the 75-100... two different studies have been presented in this thread, both studies back very different ideas about t3 dose while running hgh. interesting. but it leaves me not knowing what dosage to run.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
That's exactly what I laid out. If Gyno symptoms get bad, Letro is the only thing that has a chance of fixing it...well, that and Cytadren, but you don't want to mess with Cytadren. If Gyno gets bad, Letro at 2.5-mg for 10-14 days, then start dropping down to a comfortable level.

With the amount of aromatazation he's going to have going on, the caber and B6 isn't going to work...it might help the prolactin issue but it's not going to combat the aromatazation.

arnold, you definitely have laid out good points. i have gone ahead on gotten a small amount of letrozole to have on hand, and if the gyno symptoms get any worse at all, i will run it EOD for 2 weeks and hopefully it will die down.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
PS, just got back from the gym, and I worked chest and biceps.

I am relatively deep into my pre contest cut, and I bench pressed 455 today for 2 reps, and made it to the first notch on the third (so didn't really complete the third rep, although i didn't need a spotter to get it back to the first notch).

this is pretty fucking good for me considering how deep into this cut I am. Since I dropped all liquid except water, and basically transitioned into a solid food diet, I have dropped down to 220 over the weekend. I am about to drop the hgh in preparation for the contest, and then immediately re start it @ an even higher dosage a few hours after the contest is over (20 iu daily).

so i don't know how you guys feel about a 5'11.75'', 220 lb guy benching 455 for 2 clean, full reps, but i am very happy with it, especially considering that i may be a true 5% body fat now (this is the lowest bf i have ever been, and my waist is almost non existent and completely striated, and my glutes are actually shredded, as in my ass is like an anatomy chart).

this is a testament to the power of this stack, not me. i put in work, yes. but i happen to have found the magic oil.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
75-100 is a nice doseage if your cutting.

i wouldnt run that if your trying to put on size.

itll get in the way a little bit.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
75-100 is a nice doseage if your cutting.

i wouldnt run that if your trying to put on size.

itll get in the way a little bit.

i'm in full pre contest mode, i am under 3 weeks out right now.

adding in the NPP right now is VERY risky business, and if it backfires, then it backfires and i can correct it quickly because i am crafty with diuretics and water manipulation.

but i need to get a bit fuller right now. i am looking very, very lean. i am 220, but for some reason i don't feel like i look it, because i am so striated right now. i do not know if i can drop much more weight, but i am taking out the hgh now, so i may drop 5-10 lbs of water.

i also have just switched to a all solid diet, and added in some melanotan to darken up a bit before the show. i have never used pro tan in the past. i may use it this time around, may not. i get extremely, extremely dark with the aid of tanning beds.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
arnold, you definitely have laid out good points. i have gone ahead on gotten a small amount of letrozole to have on hand, and if the gyno symptoms get any worse at all, i will run it EOD for 2 weeks and hopefully it will die down.

Just keep in mind, if you let the symptoms set in, even if they're not extreme but if they're allowed to exist for a time it's going to be very difficult to get rid of them...in many cases, if this happens there is no amount of Letro in the world that will fix the problem.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Oh dude, totally. I am going to inject It ED. Top chef sust is HEAVY on the prop.

And here is what I feel- slightly elevated hardness under right nipple. No lumps yet. Slightly painful to touch.

I am catching this VERY early and this is basically my first time getting any gyno. I have had tingling before, but this is actually developing now.

Someone please lay out a plan for me w the letrozole. Not a preventative plan, but a short response to this gyno symptom. I want to hit it hard and make it disappear.

Why does it matter how powerful letro is mg for mg? Can't you simply adjust the dose? It comes in 2.5 tabs. Half a tab 3x/wk or 2x/wk. Or every X days. Can't the dosage simply be adjusted so that some, but not all, estro is controlled. That's a lot of test. Aromatization is happening.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
LIKE I SAID VITAMIN B6. NOT NOLVA, NOT AROMASIN, NOT ARIMIDEX, NOT LETRO. VITAMIN B6 AND MAYBE A LOW DOSE OF CABER.

THAT'LL PREVENT THE GYNO.

How does B6 prevent aromatization? How much do you have to take? Any links to studies to back this up?

oni

• Getbig IV
How does B6 prevent aromatization? How much do you have to take? Any links to studies to back this up?

It doesn't, it helps with prolactin metabolism or something
100-600mg a day

SamsonD

• Getbig II

adding in the NPP right now is VERY risky business, and if it backfires, then it backfires and i can correct it quickly because i am crafty with diuretics and water manipulation.

but i need to get a bit fuller right now. i am looking very, very lean. i am 220, but for some reason i don't feel like i look it, because i am so striated right now. i do not know if i can drop much more weight, but i am taking out the hgh now, so i may drop 5-10 lbs of water.

i also have just switched to a all solid diet, and added in some melanotan to darken up a bit before the show. i have never used pro tan in the past. i may use it this time around, may not. i get extremely, extremely dark with the aid of tanning beds.

If you are that lean already, instead of adding compounds, you should do a trial run this week.  Do you water manipulation and your carb up and see what you look like.  I bet if you get enough food in you, you will fill right out.
Also, I talked to bboy yesterday about loading with anadrol, and he said to do it at 10 days out 100-150mg a day.  If lean you will not hold water on it, it will all go into the muscle.  By two weeks out you should be on some AI anyway to dry out, 2.5 letro EOD, 5 days out 2.5 ED.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
If you are cutting for a contest no npp bro it'll most likely backfire. For me at least all deca does the same...bloats me haha. Your stack you got is perfect bro! Run b6 for gyno, niacin and fish oil for cholesterol, and you're good bro! Curious why you only say 6 months on masteron too? This is my first time on it right now was running a low dose right now think I can go longer then 6?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
If you are cutting for a contest no npp bro it'll most likely backfire. For me at least all deca does the same...bloats me haha. Your stack you got is perfect bro! Run b6 for gyno, niacin and fish oil for cholesterol, and you're good bro! Curious why you only say 6 months on masteron too? This is my first time on it right now was running a low dose right now think I can go longer then 6?

yeah i have heard two different things in this regard.

i have heard from multiple people to drop all NPP and deca about a month out, and i have also heard that staying on a small dose like 350 is no impediment if it is short esther.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
Everybody reacts different to different compounds. I bloat like a whale on deca whether it be 250 or 1000 mg. I got a buddy who stays shredded on 750 of deca haha. It's always trial and error on your own.

yeah i have heard two different things in this regard.

i have heard from multiple people to drop all NPP and deca about a month out, and i have also heard that staying on a small dose like 350 is no impediment if it is short esther.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Everybody reacts different to different compounds. I bloat like a whale on deca whether it be 250 or 1000 mg. I got a buddy who stays shredded on 750 of deca haha. It's always trial and error on your own.

I bloat like a water balloon on 500 mg of deca. My last cycle I got my deca from the one pharmacy is my city that makes it. So it was basically as high quality of gear as one can get.

500 mg of this shit in conjunction with some gh and old style omnadren amps turned me literally from a super cut 215-218, i mean 6%, to a bloated, moon faced 240.

The great thing is that when I switched the deca and omnadren out for tren and masteron and I still had the GH running, I stayed around 240 for a bit, but I just got extremely cut up. Then my next batch of kigtropin was bunk, and the rest is history. Back down to 220-225 almost ASAP.

NPP doesn't bloat me as badly, but the last time I ran it I ran it at a gram. This time I am running it as basically an ancillary at 350 mg per week. It is not the back bone of my cycle. The tren ace and primo are, and I would even dare to say the sustanon is because of the ridiculous hype surrounding this batch of sustanon (it truly is not like any other test, and I have years of experience- tried it all).

nspaletta

• Getbig II
I bloat like a water balloon on 500 mg of deca. My last cycle I got my deca from the one pharmacy is my city that makes it. So it was basically as high quality of gear as one can get.

500 mg of this shit in conjunction with some gh and old style omnadren amps turned me literally from a super cut 215-218, i mean 6%, to a bloated, moon faced 240.

The great thing is that when I switched the deca and omnadren out for tren and masteron and I still had the GH running, I stayed around 240 for a bit, but I just got extremely cut up. Then my next batch of kigtropin was bunk, and the rest is history. Back down to 220-225 almost ASAP.

NPP doesn't bloat me as badly, but the last time I ran it I ran it at a gram. This time I am running it as basically an ancillary at 350 mg per week. It is not the back bone of my cycle. The tren ace and primo are, and I would even dare to say the sustanon is because of the ridiculous hype surrounding this batch of sustanon (it truly is not like any other test, and I have years of experience- tried it all).

Where do I find thus magic sust that we speak of  ;D

Yea I did a 750 deca cycle with a gram of pharmacy test and I looked like pot belly pig I got so bloated! Now my staples are masteron, tren, prop, and eq. Getting some primo coming soon cause I've heard nothing but the magic at 700+ so I'm going for it bro

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
What exactly is so different about this sustanon bro. I've always really like sustanon. I actually stay fuller but learner at the same time from it. I have only used human grade though. Does this have more prop in it. Is everything else the same

nspaletta

• Getbig II
Can you tell us what the blend of the sust contains smooth? Thanks bro

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
What exactly is so different about this sustanon bro. I've always really like sustanon. I actually stay fuller but learner at the same time from it. I have only used human grade though. Does this have more prop in it. Is everything else the same

my assumption? since he is known to cram more mg/ml in his oils than anyone else in the world, and not make it sting, i think the prop is jacked way the fuck up, and everything else remains constant, leaving it at something more like 400 mg/ml than the advertised 350mg/ml. also his powders are simply better than most. and the production is literally the best since some very very famous UGLs from a decade ago.

I am not getting into anymore details as to not let information slip that i should not

thorbolado

• Getbig I
just curiosity
talk about your diet to get this 5%, its not all about drugs

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
just curiosity

Ya I would love to hear this. A lot of hard work must go into it.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
just curiosity

you are 100% right, and i have vehemently stood by my claim that you can not eat ALL dirty just because you are on GH, and you can not do NO cardio, just because you are on tren ace.

this community often likes to think in black and whites. we are the extreme, yes. but we also must use our common sense. allow me to explain why a grey area can benefit you more than black and white thinking.

CARDIO

if arnold and franco did a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio daily, and preferred to do 60 minutes, and if flex wheeler does 2 and a half HOURS every day, and if jay cutler does 45 minutes in each training session, then what makes us think that we can get away with no cardio whatsoever? it is good for your heart, and frankly it makes your body look better even during a bulking period or a mutation.

i do 30 minutes of cardio daily. sometimes i do 15, but most days i do 30 minutes. it is not that intense, and generally i will burn off 400-500 calories, and just get a sweat. i opt to use the elliptical, the bike or the stair master, because I'm now too heavy to run for that amount of time and not injure my knee. i used to be a true athlete at one point. i played at the highest level of collegiate sport for one year before an incident i will not discuss here. back then at 195 i could run all day. still hormonized, yes, but not on the compounds i am on now, not with the muscle maturity i have now... big difference between me at 17 and me now in my mid 20s.

but i have ALWAYS done cardio, that is my point. I am genetically lean, a true mesomorph, but cardio has helped me stay this lean. if i did no cardio, i would venture to guess i would be 250 lbs now and a higher bf, maybe 10%. but i do cardio every single day. and i am EXTREMELY happy to be 222 lb @ 5% right now. I would take this ANY day of the week over 250 @ 11%. i am all about graininess and hardness and i HATE bloofiness, and always have. There is no fucking point to be a bloof. Bloofs often try to compete with me in the gym, show me their big 315 lb bench press. i rarely flat bench, but i did have a situation like this earlier in the week, and was with a friend who was taking pictures, and i had a lot of people watching me workout due to the weight i was throwing around. i do not flat bench period, but i know what i am capable of. so i let my ego get the best of me, and thankfully i did not get injured, because i benched 455 (4 45 lb plates on each side of the bar and 1 25 lb plate on each side too) for 2 reps with no spot, clean and slow, and i almost made it to the top notch on the 3rd rep by myself. i am EXTREMELY happy with that considering how low my bf is right now. 455 may not sound impressive to some of you serious bodybuilders here, but realize i am basically completely built on AAS and years of hard work, with minimal GH and no slin.

DIET

sample diet, 2 days ago:

7am- 1.5 cups of oatmeal boiled in non fat milk (this makes a HUGE amount of oatmeal)
6 egg whites, 2 eggs, scrambled in a bit of oil.
16 oz of black coffee
10 iu of GH

9am
1 scoop whey in water (i am at work by this time. i have no option but to use whey. i can not chug egg whites here)

noon

14 oz cooked up chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, vegetables, bit of sour cream, bit of hot sauce, pineapple juice

2pm
1 scoop of whey in water

4pm
roughly 6 "servings" of almonds, which is a huge amount. not salted, just pure, natural almonds. glass of non fat milk. shot of espresso.

7pm
12 oz steak with brown rice. 30 oz of non fat milk.
anadrol.

9:30-11pm
TRAINING

11pm
2 scoops of whey with almond milk, natural peanut butter and a bunch of other stuff from the juice bar in my gym.. comes out to roughly 90 grams of protein.

midnight
vanilla ice cream. not too much. glass of non fat milk.
10 iu of GH .

bed time.

Many days I will eat huge amounts of fish, and oats or brown rice. The amount of tilapia or salmon i cook and eat is insane. Other days it is chicken and brown rice. Other days it is red meat. I depend heavily on meats and oats and brown rice and eggs, non fat milk and yes, whey protein. I unfortunately have to do the whey protein because it is quick, clean and easy, and now I have to be serious about my job (i used to a phd student as of 2 months ago and was only working part time, now i have a kid coming, and i have deferred school indefinitely and due to how much education i have, it was actually very easy to find a good job, and start immediately).

Also I have MULTIPLE cheat meals a week, but I will NEVER eat at a place like mcdonalds. I will cheat with pizza or subway, I will eat some chocolate cake w 1000 calories or something absurd like that, and I do this probably 10 times a week. But for the majority of the meals I am eating "clean". But I don't see what is wrong with 12-16 oz of meat with brown rice. That is the fucking best meal a guy can ask for. Add in some sour cream and hot sauce, and that is just pure decadence to me.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
You ever run stairs for cardio? I run up and down my stairs 100 times. Takes 30 minutes at the most. By the end I'm completely drenched in sweat. Makes you run on your toes to and really builds up the calves. It's great because you can get it over with so quick since you can do it right at home if you have a set of stairs. You can also do it with lighter dumbells in your hands.

thorbolado

• Getbig I
what a big reply  :P

very detailed.. and without gh you dont make so much cheat meals right??

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
This cat "gets it".

Wonderful information presented here.

Nice to see some thought behind what you do and you look the part to back it up.

I have always believed in eating clean(more or less) for more than one reason and my diet is very similar to yours except i eat cereal before bed instead of ice cream.

8)

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Smoof, no shit that is probably the best post I've ever read on getbig.  better than all the drug shit combined.