Author Topic: New Rules for GH claims  (Read 27961 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
Re: New Rules for GH claims
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 04:36:50 PM »
     look in the mirror. that is your answer if it is good or not.

1 word GOOF

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 04:44:06 PM »
itrain tel me what legit gh is,, i have no elfs on 800!! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! igf result ,, they have their arms sliced ...the opening is so big they think they got a hole in there ..which they sure do due to the level of blood circulating in body ,, they stand infront of M I R O R  and they look at themselfs pose! like they are 4 week out from compettion while on KAMI gh! while they look tight and drieing away in teh abdomen on that gh ! KUBLAI is onyu one with this HGH.

i hav eelfs on hygetropin that are crazy  ,, on kigtropin that are crazy ,, ON BOTH!! ! !  something fucked up is going on with gh ...and im down to get into to it to the t ,,

I WANT EVIN CENTORFINIS FUCKING EVERFYTHING HE SEE!,, IM TIRED OF THE PROVALONE I WANT EVERYONE TO WALK AROUND LOOKING WIDE AS FUCK AND DETAILED! DE FUCKING WITH A TAIL WHERE THEY DONT HAVE A  CAR EABOUT!  THEY EAT ICE CRFEAM AND HO HOS AND DONE EVEN TRAIN THEIR FUCKING LEGS  ARE SCREAMING OUT GIVE ME NUTRIENTS WHILE MUSLCE IS SHRIVELING OUT FROM THE BONE ....THERE IS ONLY ONLY ONE THING ONLY ONE THING! THAT MAKE THIS HAPEN ...

KAMI SUGAR WATER GH ..

THE HYGTROPIN AND KIGTROPIN MY ELFS ARE DOIGN NOW MAKE THEM LOOK LIK ETHIS! MAKE THEM FUCKING LOOK ;LIKE THIS ,, INFACT IM WAITING RIGHT NOW FR NEW PICTRUEWS FROM ALL ELFS OF PROGRESS FROM 1 SINGLE WEEK! I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ...I MAY EVENM PUT IT HERE WE WILL SEE HOW THE IMPROVMENTS ARE ...7 FUCKING DAYS

legit gh dosed right ,, accurate and primed as close a s possible to pharma grade

i want 17 serum ...i want 70 igf not 300 igf

got it?

the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 05:35:16 PM »
  i have now elfs on 800!! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! igf result   

does that prove its 191AA somatropin NO

i want 30 serumnot 17 serum ...i want 700 igf not 300 igf     

does that prove its 191AA somatropin NO

they have their arms sliced betwen the bicep and tricep ...the open is so big they think they got a hole in there ..       

WHAT DOES THAT TELL ME LOL COMMON THAT TELLS ME FUCK ALL

THE HYGTROPIN AND KIGTROPIN MY ELFS ARE DOIGN NOW MAKE THEM LOOK LIK ETHIS     

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR NOT SURE IF ITS LEGIT YET ,, LOL STOP ADVERTISING

GO GET YOUR VIALS ANALYZED COME BACK WITH THE RESULTS SHOW US THE MOLECULAR WEIGHT< THE PROTEIN COMPONANT< THE PROTEIN %QUALITY...

WHEN YOU HAVE THAT THEN COME BACK UNTIL THEN

GO BACK AND TALK ABOUT HORMONES GH IS NOT FOR YOU

APPROVED

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 06:03:41 PM »
     Lol at itrain who sells gh trying to convince us what is good and what isnt.

I never mentioned anything about the company I am a rep for , this is non source board BBOY common brotha trying to get me into trouble

Im simply stating that Gh15 so called proof is none of that what so ever it is an opinion no validated facts and I have stated if he wanted to prove that this product is indeed equal to pharm grade then no problem get a vial anlayzed im sure he could get one of his 800 elfs to do it right that is the only way to truly know what your generic contains

why dont u post up a current pic and let us see what it has done for your physique       

Would love to brotha,, unfrotunately for my safety I cannot due to many tatoos it would be a waste and you would not see anything as im covered knee to neck..

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 06:19:24 PM »
lol fucking pussy. pm him your dick.. or is your camera broken too

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 06:24:05 PM »
Crickets on the pics. I dont work out!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »
your 2 quotes i quoted there killed you ,, and if i notice that that i hardly have time to breath during the day ..many others too ,, something here is really stink ,, getbig really ...something is not right ,, now it would be ok if ther ewas not something big that about to happen and very soon...but to sit and talk balonie when i have elfs right now growing well! on good gh and they swear to me and even sent me the gh ....one of them even said look there is hair in the fucking vial! piece of hair...but! bigher say its legit and i will check it ,,

i dont praize tbomb or you or anyone,, i brought some fellas into getbig that are DISASTER to the boarding,, simply kids,, i see it as personal failure but they are part of the gh15 pull and its sad ,, all the astetics..and the tbombs and the yous ,, yes its nice for joking,, its nice for teaching...but many of you simply have NO FUCKING CLUE abotu hormones or bodybuilding,, you talk from what i preached but you took it into a new level of self reliance on beats and pieces and chefs bribes and this push this and that push that ...i remember when tbom used to come to me beg to be remailer for nordic back in day ....many yeards back ,, its the all selfishiness ...you wont help no one ,, no one ...you sit in the steroid boaridng of getbig ...many of you look like COMPLETE i dont even know how to describe this but just bloofs but not even muscular bloofs just steroid bloofs that care more about colecting hormones than actualy puting them into use the right way ,,

its very sad to know this is some of the things i caused,, and i admit to this failure,, this is one of my only failures along the many years of my rule... i brought up many kids who really shoudnt be up they have verty little knowledge they rely mainly on what i said but now they think they are profesional knowledge since....they actualy colect hormones and get sick once in a while or feel a pump in the pecs every night at 9 pm ...

its  a mess what hapened to getbig last 4 months

gh15 approved

thanks to you everybody is an expert on steroids and hgh  8)

::) ::) ::)

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 07:05:31 PM »
I think the both of you are missing the point that Man of Steele made,,, and its providing legitimate proof that your GH is indeed 191aa

Now what he was saying was to have a serum test... However I have stated that A serum test is not valid as 176aa 192aa can still provide a high gh serum and the only way to get an accurate 100% proof of your gh 191aa is to get a vial analyzed and it will tell you protein compenant, molecular weight and protein quality %

Then you have GH15 coming in saying he has 800 elfs with their arms sliced between there bicep and tricep BLAH BLAH BLAH,, and mentions of Pros like Evan centopani LOL thats hilarious

If i had said Oh im using this (brand) of GH and its making me vascular ripped and such then I would have to put up a pic to back up my claims or shutup ...

But I did none of that ,, I havent even mentioned what GH i use besides pharm grade once I was infromed this is not an open source forum..

I think everyone on this site would be more curious to see pics of GH15 as he has stated many times what these gh brands has done to his physique

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
If itrain posted a pic, based on what he just said a few post above this would make him one of the biggest idiots that's ever walked the face of the earth.

Of course, here comes those screaming I've got an agenda and I'm trying to protect this guy...who I don't know. But if his post above is true, only an outright retard would put up a pic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 07:48:44 PM »
why so much anger? No one, I mean NO ONE has posted anything negative in the open about new kigs but bboy and gh15 take this thread as an attack against them and bigher. No one is attacking them.

I hope the new kigs are legit. I hope kami bounces back if they are. He is a good dude and doesn't want to rip people off. He's been trying to help all along.

the point of this thread is enough bullshit about nail growth and bubbles to claim gh is legit.

bboy and bigher , you guys were/are big boys already on lots of shit so posting photos is nice but you guys are already in great shape anyways so it proves nothing. Show me a fatass who  months later isn't and that all they took was gh and I would believe that.  I am not calling you liars but without a test you cannot prove if the vial has 6,8 10 or 100 iu in it.

this thread wasn't meant to attack anyone. It was meant to help out getbiggers get quality gh.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 08:55:29 PM »
stfu if you dont want to listen to gh15 but want to know if a specific gh is legit go buy ONE and TRY it see for yourself. dont go and buy 10 kits then complain that you got bunk shit.

go get some legit novo or thank then compare it to how these new kigs are... look in the mirror. that is your answer if it is good or not.

no i have not tried them yet but i believe a kit just came in today. and i know my novos are working great because of the changes ive seen the past few months in the mirror.

all i have to say is stick with the known SOURCE

How about just buy thanks and novos from P wich you know are legit and rips from the simpsons ance you know it's legit? why gamble money away on somebody that sells crap! his HGH has hair in the vials for christ sake. after all the scams this guy pulled  he dosn't deserve anybodys business. but you are correct if someone wants to risk it just buy one kit.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
I'm considering dropping 50 lbs and going golfing. I'll still be getting ripped in me assholes

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 10:04:07 PM »
 i have agenda...even whitewidow see i have agenda i stated here one of vials has hair in it ,, i saw it ,, but! i will check quality and tell you ,, according to bigher which i trust highly highly he is very feminilar to me...it is real deal
so....what we got here is bunch of sellers who fight among them lol ,,

you got to get it in your head,, MY MISSION IS ONE...I WANT THE BEST GH BODYBUILD CAN GET..THIS IS IT ,, if not pharma grade americana gh then anything as close as possiblow to it,, i always want it improved and in the end to get to the level of pharma gh or again very close to it,, this is my ONLY FUCKING MISSION ,, is making money off balonie ,, i dont have anyoen i suport due to being friends with ,, i care about YOU THE FUCKING BODYBUILDERS...I WANT YOU TO NOT SIT IN GYMNASIUM FLEXING AND WONDERING WHY THE FUCK YOU CANT SEE THE VA VOOM AS YOU CALL IT IN AMERICNAA ...WHY YOU FLEX THERE AND YOU CANT SEE THE 4 HEADS OF THE QUAD SEPERATED IN DETAIL..

and to itrain ! the space in the arm between bicep and tricep it isjust one example when you hav ehigh quality gh ...you know EXACTLY WHAT I TALK ABIOUT YOU FUCKING KNOW IT I KNOW! THAT YOU KNOE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND KNOW IT WELL!,, IT IS WHEN YOU HAVE 700IGF RUNNING IN BLOOD AND YOU WALK AROUND DOUBLE VOLUMIZED WITH ILLUSION AND TIGHTNES OUT OF THIS WORLD...AND ITS NTO ILLUSION LIKE STEROID CONDITION ...IT IS REALLY REALLY ! NEW MUSCLE FIBERS THAT ADDED TO YOUR PHYSIQE...you know exactly the look im talking about and the way you add dimentions to you like you add another fella to you and suddenly you are = a fella and a half with the tightness of the waist of 4 weeks out ...wheneveryone tlel you you are gay men say you huge...and in the same time tell you you are ripped! and ask for your telephonpe numbero and if they can go to one of your show after you only started the hgh 100 days before! 10 0 days before

everyone here who been around long time know what im talking about ,, you all know it ! this is the sad part,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 10:12:13 PM »
gh15 im confused your post above the last one said elfs on igf, im not sure if it was typo or what i thought you werent a believer in taking igf, maybe im wrong. im curious though that post are you refering to guys using igf at 300 to 700mcg a day? also is it intramuscular or subQ? if i misunderstood your post sorry.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2012, 10:15:38 PM »
gh15 im confused your post above the last one said elfs on igf, im not sure if it was typo or what i thought you werent a believer in taking igf, maybe im wrong. im curious though that post are you refering to guys using igf at 300 to 700mcg a day? also is it intramuscular or subQ? if i misunderstood your post sorry.

no,, it is igf the liver produce out of the gh ...the liver that get out of the gh 800....is prety much using pharma grade gh ...if you hit the number 750 or over...you will look like a very VERY,, VERY VERY ! good bodybuilder...no matter how much the fella on blue top will try to match you ...or the fella on trenbolona will try to match you ...you will look larger..as in more muscle diameter as in more muscle fiber and ! and! most importently  D E T A I L E D CONDITION,,, for what we do bodybuild for? to be large respectivily and ...detailed! who cared about bloof balls with no line and smooth physiqes? you want conditioned size...and the better gh will result in high igf...700-800 igf = some serious serious gh

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 10:21:39 PM »
basicaly friends,, what i want is PAPER  ,,  very thin on the paper and detail is all there...this usualy come only with pharma hgh ....and it did come with last year middle of year !,, it also come with  my elfs  ,, im sorry but it was demonstrated to me by my elfs who are nutral and i trust highly ,, im talking competetive bodybuild who really really are known to me as great loyal fellas with proofs,, its not like someone i just took 5 days ago and decided ok lets run a scam ...i am biggest supplier i said it before,, the fellas who bring here their pictures...are very experience with hgh ...they are top bodybuilders..may not be top in the country lik ebboy but bigher is advance bodybuild ,, and dogman is advance bodybuild ,,

i trust their words they are really good people,, you need to understand that bigher need getbig and wanted to be mod!...notice he doesnt even post but want mod position ,, he doesnt need it he contribute ,, he is one of the realy good fellas so is dustins dogs-RIP.so are my dogs people threaten my dog

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012, 10:42:43 PM »
     basicaly friends,, what i want is PAPER THIN GH ,, paper thin is when skin become very thin on the muscle and detail is all there 

Bring back an analysis from one of your vials with molecular weight , protein component, and protein purity % okay ,,,

Then post it and we will believe until then your talkin to lil kids who dont even know that gh produces Igf in the liver,, DOCUMENTS ARE TRUTH

TALK IS BS

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »
I am B-Boy I have a agenda! I was offered free kits from kami to support kigtropin so that is what I am doing! BigHer and GH15 got the same offer and even though the vials have hair in them in is human grade hair godammit. Hell I am a broke amateur I will do anything for free HGH. kami also sends me better HGH then you guys and he does the same for the GH15 crew a few hairs here and there in the vials but it is sterile hair! No biggie

;D

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »
basicaly friends,, what i want is PAPER THIN GH ,, paper thin is when skin become very thin on the muscle and detail is all there...this usualy come only with pharma hgh ....and it did come with last year middle of year kigtropina !,, it also come with hygtropin which my elfs are on from that same kigtropina operation ,, im sorry but it was demonstrated to me by my elfs who are nutral and i trust highly ,, im talking competetive bodybuild who really really are known to me as great loyal fellas with proofs,, its not like someone i just took 5 days ago and decided ok lets run a scam ...im not a supplier i said it before,, the fellas who bring here their pictures...are very experience with hgh ...they are top bodybuilders..may not be top in the country lik ebboy but bigher is advance bodybuild ,, and dogma is advance bodybuild ,,

i trust their words they are really good people,, you need to understand that bigher doesnt need getbig...notice he doesnt even posting ,, he doesnt need it he came here to help and to contribute ,, he is one of the realy good fellas so is dogma

gh15 approved
What about Thanktropin?  You don't seem to be mentioning it much anymore.  I had good Kigs when they were good, and I think the Thanks are just as good. 

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 12:17:59 AM »
GH15 since you claim to be rich why dont you hire a chemist and make your dream come true! meanwhile making cash! you don't have to have them made in the USA , go travel and find a good space to set-up shop and find a good chemist and have them make pharma -grade 191AA HGH. Then just chill overseas while you have somebody them all. many have done this. but with your connections you have a good shot at bringing in some quality 191AA HGH. just invest some of you cash and get this project going

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 01:37:19 AM »
How about just buy thanks and novos from P wich you know are legit and rips from the simpsons ance you know it's legit? why gamble money away on somebody that sells crap! his HGH has hair in the vials for christ sake. after all the scams this guy pulled  he dosn't deserve anybodys business. but you are correct if someone wants to risk it just buy one kit.
Best post of the whole entire thread. You retards that will risk going back to someone who sold fake shit are the same retards that will take back a cheating girlfriend. People got fucked royally and now it's forgive and forget, wake the fuck up people.

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 01:58:45 AM »
We should be thankfull to gh that he try to bring letgit humand grade hgh to the market. Yes kigtropin went scam yes gh15 said it and set the sales on hold the suppliers had to fix to get back in the game, they are not back YET! we wait for gh15 to make them approved and see if they can keep up the production of high quality with the orders they will get

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 02:13:52 AM »
;D

why dosn't this g101 take a pic. after all GH15's threats and G101's threats you think I would post a picture? these are known informants(chivatos)

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2012, 02:15:57 AM »
Pretty sure someone edited that post... I suspect WW. That's low, dude.  :-\

what? watch who you accuse!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2012, 06:43:16 AM »
[quote author=b-boy link=topic=422026.msg6063466#msg6063466 date=133410545
 i got many free kit since the original kigs came out. I bought the NQK's i have, and i no longer have a discount code with kami either.

waiting on more free kigs fellas. they make me want to look at  ass also.online porno bill is crazy high! I might not have service next month.
[/quote]

team b-boy