Author Topic: AAS Studies/Literature & Newbie Cycle Info  (Read 284987 times)

slim

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Thinking about doing steroids?? READ THIS!! Newbie Info
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 01:06:12 PM »
Hi Trab hope your keeping well, thanks for all your help in the summer. can you do me a favour please and outline your pct coarse FULLY inc timings and drugs,
1- if i  use sus 250x2 per week for 10 weeks (the guy at gym geets it from greece).
2- if i use test eth 250x2 per week for 10 weeks.

Your help is much appreciated  Rich

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2007, 02:56:46 PM »
Hi Trab hope your keeping well, thanks for all your help in the summer. can you do me a favour please and outline your pct coarse FULLY inc timings and drugs,
1- if i  use sus 250x2 per week for 10 weeks (the guy at gym geets it from greece).
2- if i use test eth 250x2 per week for 10 weeks.

Your help is much appreciated  Rich

I never use by a "recipe". I go by how I feel and what I got/ can get/ price.

The thing with Real 4 ester Sus is to avoid the crash at about the 21 day point after last shot. I crash like clockwork
on 21 unless Ive built up a Hell of a level of the stuff, then a bit later.

TE or TC? I'm hittin' some HCG or clomid 5 days after last shot. I tapper down the last shots, many guy dont like that.

Sometime I use HCG at end, sometime not. If so, I'm leaning to smaller 500iu doses these days myself. (Bigger shots if midcycle use of
HCG for me 1000iu). 20mg nolva w/ the HCG allways for me.

If I use HCG at end, I'll like some clomid after that. 100mg ed for 10-14 days.
Nothing wrong with 20mg ed nolva after them clomid is gone.

ALL that said, I just came off with nothing but tapper down the test to 200mg ew.
I Feel ok in 6 weeks.

gym-junky

• Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2007, 05:39:53 PM »
Hi all

New to the site. Thanks in advance for the info. I am 37, 5ft 8inches, 184 and a six pack showing, estimated 10-12% bf. Diet is pretty strict with 2500 calories, 200 g of protein and 300-350 g of carbs all over 5-6 meals and been training and lifting hard for 8 years. Ready to go to the next level. I am going to go with the recommendations listed in this posting for a first cycle. The 10 week cycle of test e and d-bol. My question is on the d-bol you mention 4 weeks. Would this be for the first 4 weeks? thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2007, 05:45:49 PM »
Hi all

New to the site. Thanks in advance for the info. I am 37, 5ft 8inches, 184 and a six pack showing, estimated 10-12% bf. Diet is pretty strict with 2500 calories, 200 g of protein and 300-350 g of carbs all over 5-6 meals and been training and lifting hard for 8 years. Ready to go to the next level. I am going to go with the recommendations listed in this posting for a first cycle. The 10 week cycle of test e and d-bol. My question is on the d-bol you mention 4 weeks. Would this be for the first 4 weeks? thanks
yes

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2007, 04:45:29 AM »
Hi all

Yup, esp for 1st timers.
Dbol very supressive.

Here, I'll sum  up my personal AAS theory in a nutshell.

ANdrogenic compounds first, leading to anabolic ones and tapper down.
Learn what drugs are more androgenic, and how long they last in the body and you can work with anything you can find.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2007, 05:25:24 AM »
This is my first time on here, so please be gentle.  I dont consider myself to be a hard gainer but recently I feel like I have plateaued.  I am considering an anabolic agent like D-Bol.  My question is whether or not there is a difference between Dianabol and D-BOL.  I know one is legal and the other isn't.  Thanks for help.

Dianabol - methadrostenadione: the oral anabolic steroid, originally developed in 1950's to counter malnutrition in post-war children, etc...

D-bol - is your's trully ;)

slim

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 05:34:38 AM »
hi Chaps has anyone tried test 300 guy at gym has got some ive read up on it just wondered if anyone had tried it or heard reports on it.

thanks

gym-junky

• Getbig I
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »
Hi again

I am getting close to getting the gear I need to get started.  My question is this. Once I start the cycle should I discontinue creatine and the amino's that I supplement with?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2008, 04:17:47 PM »
You don't have to stop using creatine and aminos, but I usually stop most of that stuff while on and save it for after, it's really just personal preference.

Wahawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2008, 05:18:49 PM »
Great article, the whole string is helping me out a ton. This will be my first cycle, I am doing Testosterone Enanthate and Nandralone Decanoate stack wich you said you recomend.
I think I have everything I need except per your recomendations I am short on the post cycle drugs. So I am sure some if this is redundant or elementarty but hoping you guys could be gentle and help me out. This is my first post.

1st) I thought I could break the shots into two per week overall. Like Sunday stack 250mg of Deca and 250mg of Test and then wednesday do 250mgs of just the test.
Is that not true?
2nd) Is post cycle clowmid and or Nolvadex easy to get? Is it over the counter?
3rd) With the cycle I am doing (10 weeks) Deca / Test is gyno common? I will make sure I am prepared just wondering what the likely hood of this is?

Thanks Guys

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
Great article, the whole string is helping me out a ton. This will be my first cycle, I am doing Testosterone Enanthate and Nandralone Decanoate stack wich you said you recomend.
I think I have everything I need except per your recomendations I am short on the post cycle drugs. So I am sure some if this is redundant or elementarty but hoping you guys could be gentle and help me out. This is my first post.

1st) I thought I could break the shots into two per week overall. Like Sunday stack 250mg of Deca and 250mg of Test and then wednesday do 250mgs of just the test.
Is that not true?
2nd) Is post cycle clowmid and or Nolvadex easy to get? Is it over the counter?
3rd) With the cycle I am doing (10 weeks) Deca / Test is gyno common? I will make sure I am prepared just wondering what the likely hood of this is?

Thanks Guys

1. This is fine.

2. It's easy to get but not OTC.

3. It's a 50/50 thing...some guys get it some don't. If you use over a long period over and over though, odds are at some point you'll get something.

gym-junky

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »
Follow up question. All my gear arrived accept the dbol. I should have it in about 10 days. Is it OK to start the test e and then the dbol in about 10 days?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »
Follow up question. All my gear arrived accept the dbol. I should have it in about 10 days. Is it OK to start the test e and then the dbol in about 10 days?

I would personally wait until you have everything but that's just me. That being said being without dbol will not lead to a bad cycle.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2008, 04:03:30 PM »
from what i understand you use the dbol to kickstart the cycle...and in ten days time your test should already be going to work.

Wahawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »
Playing off that, I just started my cycle. Dbol and Test E on Monday, about to do just the test E today.

I am being impatient, just wondering how long into a cycle you start to see / feel results?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2008, 09:33:54 PM »
Playing off that, I just started my cycle. Dbol and Test E on Monday, about to do just the test E today.

I am being impatient, just wondering how long into a cycle you start to see / feel results?

You should notice the dbol by now IMO.

Wahawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008, 03:35:07 PM »
Can I get some feedback guys, I have a raised welt in my glute where from the second time I used that injection site. It actually kind of itches as well.
This happened to anyone?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »
Is it warm to the touch?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2008, 05:04:33 PM »
Can I get some feedback guys, I have a raised welt in my glute where from the second time I used that injection site. It actually kind of itches as well.
This happened to anyone?
If it's hot to the touch and you're running a fever, go to the doctor. If not, then it's just one of those things you have to deal with from time to time.

If it's slightly warm with the welt, don't freak out...when a spot on the body is irritated it's going to feel warmer.

Anyway, little knots and irritations are just part of the whole AAS thing.

Wahawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2008, 09:00:14 AM »
On week 5 and just tore a pectoral muscle... what do I do now?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »

Go to a fuckin doctor???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2008, 09:36:34 AM »
Are you asking if you should stay on cycle or not?

Are you sure it's torn and not just strained or pulled? A strain or pull in the pec can really hurt but it's not a tear. Have you actually had it looked at?

I've stayed on during an injury before...I was probably about 8wks or so into a cycle when I twisted a vertebra in my back. After that training was limited but I did everything I could still do...no squats no deads but most other things were fine as long as I didn't jerk around...in the end it made my form better on a lot of things cause I had to make sure I stayed really tight. Anyway, I was back to full steam in 12wks and this was after they told me it would be 6months...doc didn't know what to think or how or why it happened...could it have been the gear, lol?

Wahawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2008, 01:27:31 AM »
Yeah, I've been to a doctor, I went straight to the fucking ER.

And yes, I am asking if I should stay on and was looking for feedback as far as that goes.

Anyway, partially torn. I think I'm going to stay on, I can't do anything with a press right now, it's not even an option. Sucks...

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2008, 10:13:18 PM »
For a first timer with great genetics and is 24 years old.....what would the difference in results be between 250mg of test e per week.....and 500mgs' per week?

I don't won't to gain a huge amount, but do want to notice somethign. That's why Im thinking about just 250mg's per week?

and would it be better to do 250 for a longer duration.......or 500 for a shorter duration?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2008, 11:07:26 PM »
For a first timer with great genetics and is 24 years old.....what would the difference in results be between 250mg of test e per week.....and 500mgs' per week?

I don't won't to gain a huge amount, but do want to notice somethign. That's why Im thinking about just 250mg's per week?

and would it be better to do 250 for a longer duration.......or 500 for a shorter duration?
500mg for a longer duration