Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Deca year round for joints

<< < (2/8) > >>

gh2:
I have done 100-150mg deca pr week together with 125-250mg test for years straight with no problems. Nice for joint relief and that little bit of extra water in the body for strength. Nice round muscles also. Blood work was within range on it even with 20mg dbol pre workout.

theworm:

--- Quote from: gh2 on March 28, 2017, 09:46:30 AM ---I have done 100-150mg deca pr week together with 125-250mg test for years straight with no problems. Nice for joint relief and that little bit of extra water in the body for strength. Nice round muscles also. Blood work was within range on it even with 20mg dbol pre workout.

--- End quote ---
Did u need an AI etc on this?

millineum man:

--- Quote from: gh2 on March 28, 2017, 09:46:30 AM ---I have done 100-150mg deca pr week together with 125-250mg test for years straight with no problems. Nice for joint relief and that little bit of extra water in the body for strength. Nice round muscles also. Blood work was within range on it even with 20mg dbol pre workout.

--- End quote ---
Any negatives associated with the low dose of Deca for years on end?

gh2:

--- Quote from: theworm on March 28, 2017, 08:47:01 PM ---Did u need an AI etc on this?

--- End quote ---

No, the doses are so low. I also don't want additional stress on my cholesterol levels due to the AI so I keep it simple. I believe the ratio between test/estrogen is important, not the number itself. Like cholesterol.

gh2:

--- Quote from: millineum man on March 28, 2017, 09:28:31 PM ---Any negatives associated with the low dose of Deca for years on end?

--- End quote ---

No, I always work fine downstairs on any AAS so no problems in that area. It actually mellows me out as opposed to high test alone or tren which increases my aggressiveness. It's a feel good hormone for me at that dose together with low dose test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version