Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Matt C. Cycle Update.

(1/510) > >>

Matt:
I've been on 18.75mg of Anadrol for 31 days now.

I started the cycle on Monday, June 6th, at 183-lb. By Thursday, June 23rd, after 2x 250mg Sustanon shots, and 25mg of Anadrol daily [50mg on a few days], I hit 197-lb, so decided to drop the Sustanon for now, and reduce the Anadrol, as I am NOT prepared to gain this much weight this quickly.

Oh - and I've increased my calories from 1,100 daily to 1,200 daily.  ::)

BUT PLEASE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN DO THIS NATURALLY, MCWAY.

Tell me all about how juice is just the "finishing touch".  ::)

I could NEVER be this full, lean, and hard NO MATTER WHAT I DO NATURALLY, SO STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, MCWAY.

I know my body!

So far, for side effects, I've gotten two pimples. I did notice a bit of chest pressure gaining 14-lb in 17 days...but my blood pressure is still low.

I'm doing this under the supervision of my family physician.

Anyway, to anyone saying steroids aren't THE thing in bodybuilding - STFU.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCREASED MY CALORIES, AND I'M 197!

Imagine if I was eating as much as a teenage girl? I'd be 205, I'm sure.

As for "natural bodybuilding" [oh brother], ALL that would happen if I just ate more is I'd just piss and shit more.

I am SO SICK of roids being downplayed. God - STOP. I've gotten so many compliments lately, including a group of teens asking me to flex for them at the pool at my gym, and asking to feel my arms.

I guess they want to look like a 40-year-old man with 18% [or whatever I am] body fat?

;D ;D ;D

I know for CERTAIN people are turning their heads when I'm out walking. Some cars slow down. I'm not BLIND.

Maybe people are just impressed because my physique is attainable.

Not being a fat sack of shit helps too, I think. I was with a Strongman friend of mine who has competed INTERNATIONALLY, and someone asked me if I WAS HIS TRAINER.

LMAO!

Maybe this WON'T be my last cycle after all.  :)

I do need to eat more though, but I'm not prepared to gain 30-lb in a few months. Honestly, gaining 14-lb in 17 days freaked me out a little.

Matt:
The first back shot is from October. That was just over four months since training, post-pandemic nonsense.

I can't remember the date of the biceps shot.

I was around 180 in both of the before pictures. I'm around 195 in the after shots.

chaos:
How's your strength?

Dave D:

--- Quote from: chaos on July 06, 2022, 08:20:28 PM ---How's your strength?

--- End quote ---

This.

Also Matt has anyone talked to you about the side effects of steroids?

Matt:

--- Quote from: chaos on July 06, 2022, 08:20:28 PM ---How's your strength?
--- End quote ---

I am training EXCLUSIVELY for hypertrophy.

I used to think that meant 8-12 reps, but if you check out Jeffrey Nippard's videos on YouTube, it's clear that the hypertrophy range goes up to 30+ reps. No joke.

So I've been doing workouts at a MINIMUM of 12 reps.

Also, Van Bilderass has emphasized that there is a risk of training heavier just because you feel strong. Just because my MUSCLES are growing disproportionately does NOT mean my joints and ligaments are.

So I hesitate to train beyond where I THINK I would be naturally, had I not started the cycle.

HAVING SAID THAT...I decided to test my strength for seated dumbbell presses. Normally 65-lb dumbbells for three sets of 15 is a good result for me.

I did 75's for three sets of 15, NO PROBLEM.

I posted a video of me doing 100's for six.

I am CONFIDENT that I can get the 110's for 2-4. MAYBE six.

I'd peg my bench press at 300+. My lifetime max was 345 in 2009, at 183.

Should I attempt strength stuff? I heard injury risk is pretty elevated?

I'm also still a 40-year-old man.  ;D

Would a 6-rep max be risky?

I don't want to rip anything just because I feel strong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version