Author Topic: When you don't need any prescription for your testosterone...  (Read 4010 times)

MIOVIT

• Getbig II

;D

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: When you don't need any prescription for your testosterone...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 12:30:51 PM »
 :P  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 02:09:10 PM »
It is nice to just walk into a pharmacy and buy gear.

Like a kid in a candy store.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 05:53:44 PM »
It is nice to just walk into a pharmacy and buy gear.

Like a kid in a candy store.
     I know you have some background with Mexico as I do, but newbies please remember that the only truly "legal" steroids in Mexico or anywhere else are basically Test and Deca.  Tren, dbol, Equipoise, etc. are not made by any legit pharmaceutical manufacturer in the world so they are NEVER technically legal even though obviously you can buy them in border towns. Newbies go down to Mexican border towns like Tijuana and think because you can buy something in a pharmacy it's "legal". It is not. You won't find ANYTHING but test and rarely Deca in Farmacia Benavides, Ahorros, Soriana pharmacies, or any other legit Mexican pharmacy you would find in Guadalajara or Mexico City.  Border town pharmacies named "Pablo's pharmacy" or some shit are drug dealers. Be careful.

While you'll get away with buying Tren and all that shit 95% of the time in a border town, if you buy late at night or in an area without a bunch of tourists, you may fall into a cop trap. The trap works like this. A border town pharmacy worker sees a newbie gringo buying his Tren and Dbol, sees he has a little cash, so calls his friend in the police, and when you leave the pharmacy the cops will magically appear and detain you and demand you pay them cash to avoid arrest for the illegal drugs you have. Go to a Mexican jail or pay them a couple hundred dollars.  And you'll be so scared you'll pay it. The pharmacy worker will say he never sold you anything, and try telling an international judge that you were trying to legally buy Trenbolone to bring into the U.S. You'll pay the fucking shakedown. And the cop will give the pharmacy worker that set you up a few bucks kickback. In Mexico we call this paying "la multa". Cops shakedown American's all the time for "la multa".

So if you are buying steroids in some border town, be humble. Get your shit and keep low key. Test and Deca are legal. EVERYTHING else is illegal but tolerated so be humble, low key, don't show any wealth and get your shit and get the fuck outta there. 

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 03:21:42 AM »
     I know you have some background with Mexico as I do, but newbies please remember that the only truly "legal" steroids in Mexico or anywhere else are basically Test and Deca.  Tren, dbol, Equipoise, etc. are not made by any legit pharmaceutical manufacturer in the world so they are NEVER technically legal even though obviously you can buy them in border towns. Newbies go down to Mexican border towns like Tijuana and think because you can buy something in a pharmacy it's "legal". It is not. You won't find ANYTHING but test and rarely Deca in Farmacia Benavides, Ahorros, Soriana pharmacies, or any other legit Mexican pharmacy you would find in Guadalajara or Mexico City.  Border town pharmacies named "Pablo's pharmacy" or some shit are drug dealers. Be careful.

While you'll get away with buying Tren and all that shit 95% of the time in a border town, if you buy late at night or in an area without a bunch of tourists, you may fall into a cop trap. The trap works like this. A border town pharmacy worker sees a newbie gringo buying his Tren and Dbol, sees he has a little cash, so calls his friend in the police, and when you leave the pharmacy the cops will magically appear and detain you and demand you pay them cash to avoid arrest for the illegal drugs you have. Go to a Mexican jail or pay them a couple hundred dollars.  And you'll be so scared you'll pay it. The pharmacy worker will say he never sold you anything, and try telling an international judge that you were trying to legally buy Trenbolone to bring into the U.S. You'll pay the fucking shakedown. And the cop will give the pharmacy worker that set you up a few bucks kickback. In Mexico we call this paying "la multa". Cops shakedown American's all the time for "la multa".

So if you are buying steroids in some border town, be humble. Get your shit and keep low key. Test and Deca are legal. EVERYTHING else is illegal but tolerated so be humble, low key, don't show any wealth, and get your shit and get the fuck outta there.

I'm sorry about what is happening in Mexico, in my country you don't need a prescription to buy gear and not only deca and testosterone but also Primobolan, parabolan, Anavar, HGH, HCG, and insulin, are legal in pharmacies so nobody could get you in trouble for having them...  The video I took was at a very large pharmacy franchise.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 08:47:30 PM »
I'm sorry about what is happening in Mexico, in my country you don't need a prescription to buy gear and not only deca and testosterone but also Primobolan, parabolan, Anavar, HGH, HCG, and insulin, are legal in pharmacies so nobody could get you in trouble for having them...  The video I took was at a very large pharmacy franchise.
That's awesome for you. You're in Portugal? Who is Parabolan made by in your country? Trenbolone isn't made by any major pharmaceutical company and isn't even approved for human use anywhere as far as I know. The other steroids you mentioned are still made by a few companies and slin. hcg and other ancillaries are also legal and available in Mexico.. But tren is only underground labs anywhere in the world as far as I know. It still can be pharma quality, but I know of no country where tren is legal for human use. I'd be interested to see what Tren you are buying in a legit pharmacy. They don't bring it out from under the counter or back room?

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2022, 12:50:22 PM »
That's awesome for you. You're in Portugal? Who is Parabolan made by in your country? Trenbolone isn't made by any major pharmaceutical company and isn't even approved for human use anywhere as far as I know. The other steroids you mentioned are still made by a few companies and slin. hcg and other ancillaries are also legal and available in Mexico.. But tren is only underground labs anywhere in the world as far as I know. It still can be pharma quality, but I know of no country where tren is legal for human use. I'd be interested to see what Tren you are buying in a legit pharmacy. They don't bring it out from under the counter or back room?

Hi friend, I am in South America, Venezuela, and this country imports many pharmaceutical products from everywhere Parabolan is available in veterinary pharmacies, although it is veterinary grade it is still legal and not of underground origin. same thing with EQ Boldenone and winstrol (stanozolol)... no prescription needed

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 01:13:14 PM »

So if you are buying steroids in some border town, be humble. Get your shit and keep low key. Test and Deca are legal. EVERYTHING else is illegal but tolerated so be humble, low key, don't show any wealth and get your shit and get the fuck outta there.

Completely accurate.

I only buy Test/Deca when i go to Mexico.

There are a lot of scandals in border towns, i've learned to buy things at the main stream pharmacies you mentioned. And i typically buy it several hours from the border. Everything is different at border towns, need to be careful. There are a lot of UGL's in Mexico too, need to know the difference.

You do have to be careful everywhere, stay low key, don't act like you have money and don't start drama with anyone. Everywhere in Mexico it's easy to run into bad people.

I only buy 3-4 vials at a time, since i go with my GF every month or two, it's easy to just pack a few vials like it's no big deal. The town my GF grew up in has small pharmacies, but they are legit. The two ladies that work there always joke with me when i come in, "you come to buy more muscles". :D They don't care at all.

Friend of mine went to Tijuana looking for Adderall, ended up getting robbed, caused a big scene. Americans need to remember you are nobody down there and unless you are related to someone really special in the states, getting in trouble at ANY level is going to be a REALLY bad time. If you can't buy your way out at the very beginning, you are fucked. The police are almost as bad as the cartels, and many work for the cartels anyway.

I've been going down south for 13 years and seen some shit. Been in some bad situations by complete mistake, you have to learn a different set of street smarts. I stand out so bad it's crazy, but i have rarely had problems because i know how to act, how to dress and how to treat people. Plus speaking Spanish helps. Everyone calls me "Guero", since i'm blonde and pale. It's kind of funny because everywhere i've been in Mexico i get called that.

I was in Ensenada last summer to visit the winery's, very touristy area. Was having some back pain so my GF took me to the local pharmacy right next to where the cruise ships unload. I want to buy like 20-30 caps of Tramadol, the guy kept pushing me to buy a "special" discounted package of 400 caps. I was like WTF?

So we went somewhere else and bought 40 caps, my GF told me they were trying to scam me. Which was probably true.

The laws in Mexico can be very grey and it depends on who catches you doing what and how much cash you have on you.

But overall, i've had amazing times there.

I actually just got back from Chihuahua City last night, spent 4 days there to visit one of her sisters. It's a really cool place that is very laid back and drama free. They are building some vineyards and wineries out there now, so that is always fun.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 06:10:46 PM »
Actually in Bangkok, you can walk into pharmacy chains on any street and find nearly everything.  I have posted pics of legit products from there.  If it is pharm grade, they usually have it.  You may have to go to more than one to get enough, but you can.  Test, deca, proviron, oxandrolone, oxymetholone, dbol, winstrol tabs, etc.. etc...  But no tren or EQ or injectible winstrol.   You can find those at other places though.  One of the best areas is two streets over from the Patpong night market.  Walk to the end of the street the night market is one and when you are facing the street with the entry to the Sky Train above you, turn right and start walking about a block away you will start seeing the other pharmacies.  These will have any roid you want.  From various UG labs as well.  You can identify them because they always seem to have various types of supps in the windows.  Protein powders, pre workouts, etc.. etc..  For the human grade products they tend to be a little higher than the regular pharms, but they do always seem to have enough for however much you want to buy.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 07:10:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing those histories, very interesting and useful... I'm going to post more videos when I go shopping for gear.. very easy here.
https://aristimuqoh.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/noprescription.mp4?_=1

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2023, 03:00:07 AM »
if you have access to legitimate human grade don't hesitate to choose
This is the video of shopping gear with freedom..

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2023, 01:19:04 PM »
beautiful...  :D

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2023, 06:05:51 AM »
   Years ago I too would go to Tijuana and buy gear. I hooked up with a great pharmacist who would mail me stuff back to the states. It was awesome!! Then he got busted. Cops were going thru his garbage etc( he lived in the states) So then I would just go buy it strap it to my body ( stupid I know) and walk across and always have something to show customs. And never use the black bags they give you. Only pharmacies used those and that tipped the cops off that you did in fact buy something from a pharmacy. So either make sure you have legit stuff in the black bag ( cough medicine etc) or buy something else and get a different type bag)
                                       Here is a true story and I am still  amazed to this day. I was at a veterinarian store and bought a lot of stuff based on the fact that for 20 bucks they would bring it across the border to my hotel. I took a chance. My girlfriend thought I was stupid too. Anyways the guy said what room to bring it too and I told him and he said it would be there . So we left and went back across and thought we would have to wait for the smuggler lol. Hell no. We get back to the room and my stuff was already IN my room!!!!!! How in the hell did he do that!!! As I found out later they had a deal with the hotels in the area ( most are or have mexicans working there) to let them into the rooms. Of course they get a cut too. lol  And nothing was stolen from my room either!!

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2023, 11:02:42 AM »
Years ago I too would go to Tijuana and buy gear.

;)

:D