Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

When you don't need any prescription for your testosterone...

<< < (3/3)

MIOVIT:
if you have access to legitimate human grade don't hesitate to choose
This is the video of shopping gear with freedom..

balzac:
beautiful...  :D

bigbychoices:
   Years ago I too would go to Tijuana and buy gear. I hooked up with a great pharmacist who would mail me stuff back to the states. It was awesome!! Then he got busted. Cops were going thru his garbage etc( he lived in the states) So then I would just go buy it strap it to my body ( stupid I know) and walk across and always have something to show customs. And never use the black bags they give you. Only pharmacies used those and that tipped the cops off that you did in fact buy something from a pharmacy. So either make sure you have legit stuff in the black bag ( cough medicine etc) or buy something else and get a different type bag)
                                       Here is a true story and I am still  amazed to this day. I was at a veterinarian store and bought a lot of stuff based on the fact that for 20 bucks they would bring it across the border to my hotel. I took a chance. My girlfriend thought I was stupid too. Anyways the guy said what room to bring it too and I told him and he said it would be there . So we left and went back across and thought we would have to wait for the smuggler lol. Hell no. We get back to the room and my stuff was already IN my room!!!!!! How in the hell did he do that!!! As I found out later they had a deal with the hotels in the area ( most are or have mexicans working there) to let them into the rooms. Of course they get a cut too. lol  And nothing was stolen from my room either!!

balzac:

--- Quote from: bigbychoices on June 30, 2023, 06:05:51 AM ---Years ago I too would go to Tijuana and buy gear.

--- End quote ---

;)

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version