Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Blood work knowledge & HCG's effect on HPTA

<< < (6/8) > >>

4thAD:
If your test dose is too high you will need the HCG. If your test dose is where it should be, theoretically you should not need the HCG while on replacement only. The only way to find out is through blood work, and consulting with your Doc.

bigdarksnake:
What other tests should I ask for besides these? Are these all necessary also?:

Testosterone
Free testosterone
IGF-1 Estradiol
DHEA/DHEA-s
Full thyroid panel
Total cholesterol
LDL
HDL
Triglycerides
C-reactive protein
Homocysteine

4thAD:
    * Testosterone profile (includes Free and Total Testosterone)
    * Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
    * DHEA (adrenal function)
    * TSH, T3, T4 (thyroid function)
    * IGF-1 (growth hormone function)
    * Insulin (the hormone of storage)
    * Cortisol (the stress hormone)
    * Estradiol (to make sure it is not too elevated)
    * Complete Metabolic Panel (electrolytes, renal and liver function)
    * CBC (complete blood count with indices)
    * Lipid Panel (cardiac risk)

Mr. Jingles:
 :'(

I was on a long cycle and when I came down my PC therapy didn't cut it. I believe I didn't use enough HCG. After a few months of hoping to clean myself up, in preperation of my next cycle I found myself losing everything. MY sex drive was shot and I was lossing muscle like crazy, putting on bodyfat and feeling very tired. I went to the doctor's for blood work, my test levels were scary low. I was then sent to my urologist. Who did more blood work to discover my LH was virually non existent. He told me he'd put me on HCG again hoping to up start my system.
I was with him last Tuesday and asked if I could self administer ofcourse he told me no because it's an IM shot. He then said he would check the proper and most current protocol and get back to me with an appointment which was to be in 2 days and I haven't heard from him. Is he expecting me to take care of business and if so what would be the best protocol. Fellas I'm seriously freaking out, I want to get my body normal so I can get ready for spring?

matrixgh:
Last time I did blood work and my SGPT lever was way to high 105, my doc was in shock, and I have not use any aas orals before i did a blood work only injections. Does anyone here have elevated SGPT lever too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version