Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

Intercontinental History Info & Stats

<< < (2/2)

njflex:

--- Quote from: mass 04 on January 22, 2009, 09:31:40 AM ---every belt is like that now. The tag title are worthless now too. They throw together two random guys give them the belts then break them up a week later. Even the teams that are real tag teams they split up when they run out of ideas for them. Not every team should stay together forever, but i'd like some continuity.

--- End quote ---
true ,fate is what broke road warriors up,death of hawk,they would have kept going.steiners were together long time,the ulta jacked persona of scott could not have lasted with rick,

mass 04:

--- Quote from: njflex on January 22, 2009, 09:41:17 AM ---true ,fate is what broke road warriors up,death of hawk,they would have kept going.steiners were together long time,the ulta jacked persona of scott could not have lasted with rick,

--- End quote ---
yup. When the attitude era started the belts started to get passed around like candy. I think in 99 the ic belts changed hands like 13 times, Honky Tonk had it for over a year and a half i think in the lates 80's. I guess with th demographics at the time, with an ADD attention span that wouldn't have gotten ratings.

Karl Kox:
The title does not mean what it used to.  Back in the day the IC Title ment you were no. 2  not now.
There have been so many good IC Champs though.  That was one of the best looking belts also.  The one now is ugly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version