Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

i'm going to be 45 and i still don't have a real career?!

<< < (33/34) > >>

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on November 28, 2022, 12:38:13 AM ---What did he buy the crypto with? ;D

--- End quote ---

Found coins in a public fountain.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: IroNat on November 28, 2022, 05:14:49 AM ---Found coins in a public fountain.

--- End quote ---
Probably.

BayGBM:
Time is the one thing you can never recover… as Tom has learned this the hard way.  Those 13 years he wasted derailed his educational and professional life in a way that severely limited his life options. 

If he had it to do all over again, I wonder what he would do differently.  What lessons has he learned? ??? :'(

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: BayGBM on December 10, 2022, 05:47:14 AM ---Time is the one thing you can never recover… as Tom has learned this the hard way.  Those 13 years he wasted derailed his educational and professional life in a way that severely limited his life options. 

If he had it to do all over again, I wonder what’s he would do differently.  What lessons has he learned? ??? :'(

--- End quote ---
Most of success in life is based on what you don't do. He didn't get married or have kids which is the equivalent to millionaire wealth.A single man can live well on very little. Being happy and content is true success.

BayGBM:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on December 11, 2022, 01:39:16 AM ---Most of success in life is based on what you don't do. He didn't get married or have kids which is the equivalent to millionaire wealth.A single man can live well on very little. Being happy and content is true success.

--- End quote ---

He is unmarried and childless but happy and content was not the life Tom described.  He was effectively homeless and living with his younger brother to keep a roof over his head.  Working part time at a rec center and his future prospects were dim.  Had that been his lot at 25 we could have a different take on his future but being in that situation in your 50s doesn’t leave much room for optimism. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version