Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge

(1/30) > >>

pantiesniffer:
As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to  a fight in king of the cage.  I believe    Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought,  and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre. 

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

ChinoXL:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

619Rules:
Macaroni Baroni would last about 5 seconds with Craig, only as long as it would take for Craig to grab the broom stick....end of story!

dawoud23:
What are you sniffing?  Craig can fight fool.  Anyway even if you are a good fighter wrestling skills will not save you when you are fighting someone who outweighs you by that much.  He would have to hope for a lucky punch.  Besides Craig beat up a light heavyweight from the UFC before. 

Bodybuilders are not pu**ies.  I don't see many people calling Ronnie Coleman out for a fight.

Hendrix:
Some people are born fighters and others lovers and others none of the previous two.I bounced for 5 years and boxed and sparred for the same amount of time though i have currently given both up for Bodybuilding full time.
Titus maybe a born fighter the only way to tell is if he fights.I have put down a Black belt in karate down, 300 pound monsters down in my job of bouncing and there is no way to tell by looking at a man if he can fight its somthing your born with ,controlled aggression.Saying this i have had my jaw broken by a guy weighing 150 i was 220 sparring.
To a degree Fighting can be taught but unless it is born into your DNA fighting is mostly genetics and mental attitude so never write off a someone on there looks or you will be in a whole lot of trouble,that includes Bodybuilders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version