Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Another race hoax exposed by as minority.

(1/33) > >>

Soul Crusher:
http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/black-man-admits-to-putting-racist-graffiti-on-his-own-car/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

Soul Crusher:
Skip to comments.

Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist...
London Daily Mail ^ | 8 Nov 2017 | Emily Crane
Posted on 11/8/2017, 1:28:23 PM by Sergio

Full Title: Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist messages that appeared on dorm boards saying 'go home n******'

One of the black students targeted by racial slurs that were written outside dorm rooms at the US Air Force Academy was actually responsible for the incident, officials say.

Academy officials revealed on Tuesday that the cadet admitted to writing 'go home n******' on a whiteboard outside the dorm rooms of five black students at the Colorado Springs campus.

The student is no longer at the school but a spokesman refused to say whether the cadet withdrew or was expelled.

The cadet's name has not been released.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on November 08, 2017, 10:47:27 AM ---Skip to comments.

Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist...
London Daily Mail ^ | 8 Nov 2017 | Emily Crane
Posted on 11/8/2017, 1:28:23 PM by Sergio

Full Title: Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist messages that appeared on dorm boards saying 'go home n******'

One of the black students targeted by racial slurs that were written outside dorm rooms at the US Air Force Academy was actually responsible for the incident, officials say.

Academy officials revealed on Tuesday that the cadet admitted to writing 'go home n******' on a whiteboard outside the dorm rooms of five black students at the Colorado Springs campus.

The student is no longer at the school but a spokesman refused to say whether the cadet withdrew or was expelled.

The cadet's name has not been released.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

--- End quote ---

:-\

I wonder if all those folks in the media who bashed Trump over this are going to apologize? 

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on November 08, 2017, 11:20:29 AM --- :-\

I wonder if all those folks in the media who bashed Trump over this are going to apologize? 

--- End quote ---

99% of these things always turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by deranged race obsessed failures

Soul Crusher:

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Muslim College Student Who Lied About Trump Supporters Attacking Her On NY Subway Pleads Guilty
PamelaGeller.com ^ | Nov 8, 2017 | Pamela Geller
Posted on 11/9/2017, 6:34:52 AM by Vlad The Inhaler

On Friday, Yasmin Seweid, 19, the Muslim college student at Baruch College who lied to police, telling them she had been harassed on the New York subway by white men who attempted to seize her hijab, pleaded guilty to falsely reporting an incident and disorderly conduct.

Seweid had claimed the incident occurred on the No. 6 train on Dec. 1, 2016. She told The New York Daily News that three drunk white men screamed “Donald Trump!” and hurled anti-Islam slurs at her, then tried to rip her hijab off of her head. She stated, “I heard them say something very loudly, something about Donald Trump ... I also heard them say the word terrorist and I sort of got a little scared.” She added that they said, “Oh look, a (expletive) terrorist … Get the hell out of the country! You don’t belong here!” She said when she tried to ignore them, they pulled on her bag to get her attention and the strap broke. “That’s when I turned around and said ‘can you please leave me alone,’ and they started laughing,” she said.

Her story continued that she walked to the other end of the train; the men followed her and tried to pull off her hijab, yelling, “Take that thing off!” She said, “I put my hand on top of my head to hold it. Then I turned around and screamed ‘what the (expletive).’”

Seweid also took a swipe at President-elect Donald Trump, commenting, “The president-elect just promotes this stuff and is very anti-Muslim, very Islamophobic, and he’s just condoning it.”

Seweid’s father, informed of the supposed incident, said, “Nobody even offered to help an 18-year-old girl. That means something. Her phone was dying. You offer help — it doesn’t matter the race, religion, or the country.”

Days later, Seweid went missing, prompting a search for her.

Seweid was arrested on December 14 on charges of filing a false report and obstructing governmental administration. Police sources stated Seweid lied because she didn’t want to get in trouble for breaking her curfew after being out late drinking with friends.

In court, Seweid wrote an apology that was read by the prosecutor that read, "I was stupid. I plan to continue to find ways to better myself." She had already stated that she wasted police resources when she made the claim, which she made because she had missed her family’s curfew.

Seweid must take six months of counseling and complete three days of community service.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; Front Page News

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version