Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

my final half decent workout.

<< < (5/5)

oldtimer1:
Having my own setbacks has made me more sensitive to your situation. Again, do what you can do and forget the rest. Heart surgery, hip surgery and shoulder tears are more than enough to justify what ever you deem a workout.  The fact that your training at all is amazing.  I heard from a friend who is 83 that told me he walked around the block for exercise. I have to give him much respect because for him to do that is the same effort as a young man lifting heavy weights for 2 hours.

funk51:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on October 05, 2023, 06:11:55 PM ---Having my own setbacks has made me more sensitive to your situation. Again, do what you can do and forget the rest. Heart surgery, hip surgery and shoulder tears are more than enough to justify what ever you deem a workout.  The fact that your training at all is amazing.  I heard from a friend who is 83 that told me he walked around the block for exercise. I have to give him much respect because for him to do that is the same effort as a young man lifting heavy weights for 2 hours.

--- End quote ---
  this is a sad story from two years ago. a friend of my kid's hadn't exercised for years. he posted on facebook that he just started exercising ,and he felt good but a little sore after his first workout. the next day his heart exploded and he died. guy had a wife and two kids . he was under 40 years old.

Gym Rat:
Funk, hopefully you are doing better and able to lightly train...

SweetDaddySiki:
Keep at Funk! Listen to OldTimer too. He has the best advice for everything and he's spot on in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version