Author Topic: Diversity, POC, Race-Swapping  (Read 2785 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Diversity, POC, Race-Swapping
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2024, 12:15:13 AM »
I read it came from the word kikel which means circle. The Jews who came to New York they refused to sign papers with an X because it was too much like a Christian cross, so they used a circle instead lol.
Those are some dark Nordics. :-\

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2024, 08:03:49 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2024, 12:03:27 PM »
A Danish psychologist working in prisons says the arabs are so criminal due to inbreeding. Nicolai Sennels. Could be.

Interview:

https://kamalchristina-f.medium.com/interview-with-psychologist-nicolai-sennels-053ddcaffea1

Wiki:

"In response to being accused of Islamophobia, he instead advocates the term "Islamonausea", "to describe a feeling of nausea, disgust, displeasure, discomfort or aversion that arises by itself when encountering Islam or Islamic culture, or whatever or whoever represents it."[1]

Lol this describes The Scott.
I suspect another part of the problem is 1400 years where men have zero game.

In western society the dating market is competitive, to survive you must flaunt yourself.

In Islam the dating marketing is so controlled by family that men don't have competitive genetics.

I'd argue this problem is even worst in India, which might explain why their body language just comes across as pathetic and childlike.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2024, 12:13:17 PM »

“Down with blacks!” - Oak

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2024, 12:13:51 PM »

In western society the dating market is competitive, to survive you must flaunt yourself.

In Islam the dating marketing is so controlled by family that men don't have competitive genetics.

I'd argue this problem is even worst in India, which might explain why their body language just comes across as pathetic and childlike.

Really good point, explains certain behavior I have seen from absolute loser cucks very well.

On FB see loads of these types calling even hideous, fat beasts “beautiful” and the like. Very simpy and pathetic.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2024, 02:05:54 AM »
I read it came from the word kikel which means circle. The Jews who came to New York they refused to sign papers with an X because it was too much like a Christian cross, so they used a circle instead lol.

Iceland Germany Netherlands and swiss.  :P

Some of the others look like pure bred Africans.  pass!   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2024, 03:36:04 AM »

Iceland Germany Netherlands and swiss.  :P

Some of the others look like pure bred Africans.  pass!

Holy shit, don't think the judges can judge what is beautiful when it comes to coloreds.

Look at Miss Finland for example, that's not many beautiful features.

And don't get me started on Miss Canada!
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2024, 06:20:11 AM »
Holy shit, don't think the judges can judge what is beautiful when it comes to coloreds.

Looks like Grace Jones.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2024, 06:33:22 AM »
LOL

What's even crazier is that males commit the vast majority of all dindu crime, so you could change it from 13% to 6.5% !!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2024, 06:37:34 AM »
What's even crazier is that males commit the vast majority of all dindu crime, so you could change it from 13% to 6.5% !!!
I think its 3%
ages between 18 and 24

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2024, 06:38:01 AM »

It's not serious from-the-gut feeling I suspect. It's ideology, "every race is just as beautiful so we will have to hand the blacks a box to stand on, because... equity." I'm not trying to say all blacks are ugly, they may not be my cup of tea, but beauty is probably somewhat subjective so I don't care what anyone else thinks, but here I think the driver is ideology. My mother isn't the least racist but she was watching a female black Swedish comedian. My mom is Finnish and the comedian goes, "is there are more ugly peoples than Fins, they desperately need to be cross bred" and everyone laughed. My mom was really offended, because imagine the opposite of making fun of blacks' looks :D

Ms Canada is pretty "special" looking.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2024, 06:51:21 AM »

Unfortunately, many white girls go with arabs here. Even Somalis (shudder.) The arabs throw game all the time, everywhere too, no matter how embarrasing the approach. Childspeak on dating sites. The girls are just stupid, they refuse to understand the arabs think they are all whores when they give up the goods so easily. Then their parents search for a suitable virgin bride from Iraq or whatever to marry and have children with. Sex with a wife is almost unthinkable because she is so holy so the men keep having sex with Swedish whores. This is not just Muslims, my Serbian ortodox friend said, "sex with my wife? Are you crazy, you can't fuck your wife like you would fuck a whore!" :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2024, 06:55:00 AM »

I think its 3%
ages between 18 and 24

But it's still whites' fault... because racism.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2024, 12:24:18 PM »
Unfortunately, many white girls go with arabs here. Even Somalis (shudder.) The arabs throw game all the time, everywhere too, no matter how embarrasing the approach. Childspeak on dating sites. The girls are just stupid, they refuse to understand the arabs think they are all whores when they give up the goods so easily. Then their parents search for a suitable virgin bride from Iraq or whatever to marry and have children with. Sex with a wife is almost unthinkable because she is so holy so the men keep having sex with Swedish whores. This is not just Muslims, my Serbian ortodox friend said, "sex with my wife? Are you crazy, you can't fuck your wife like you would fuck a whore!" :D

How are the swingers clubs where you're at? Asking for a friend...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2024, 03:24:15 PM »

No idea. Now that I think about it, there's one adjacent to my apartment building. But I never see any activity there, granted the entrance is on the back of the building. I never even considered going to one  :D

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2024, 03:56:30 PM »
That's because the white men there are pussies, not because they arabs have game.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2024, 11:53:41 PM »
It's not serious from-the-gut feeling I suspect. It's ideology, "every race is just as beautiful so we will have to hand the blacks a box to stand on, because... equity." I'm not trying to say all blacks are ugly, they may not be my cup of tea, but beauty is probably somewhat subjective so I don't care what anyone else thinks, but here I think the driver is ideology. My mother isn't the least racist but she was watching a female black Swedish comedian. My mom is Finnish and the comedian goes, "is there are more ugly peoples than Fins, they desperately need to be cross bred" and everyone laughed. My mom was really offended, because imagine the opposite of making fun of blacks' looks :D

Ms Canada is pretty "special" looking.
Of course. They are forcing their viewpoint on white people.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2024, 02:09:55 AM »

;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: Today at 12:07:59 AM »
And sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii iiiittttttttttttt ::) ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: Today at 12:13:51 AM »
Juliet looks like a very dark Italian.  :-X

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: Today at 01:38:54 AM »