Author Topic: Marco Luis - Portuguese bodybuilder dies in Köln, Germany  (Read 3438 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Marco Luis - Portuguese bodybuilder dies in Köln, Germany
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2024, 03:11:39 AM »
Wow - so this was his 'condition check' for FIBO where he dropped dead - just look at those eyes

Kidney failure of peace...

Agree, them kidneys where flexing twice as hard till they pulled the front relaxed and signed off

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2024, 04:23:20 AM »
Wow - so this was his 'condition check' for FIBO where he dropped dead - just look at those eyes

It’s pretty sad that his last meal was probably baby food and rice cakes. RIP Moleman

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2024, 05:23:52 AM »
Damn bodybuilding really attracts some goofballs. Killing yourself for a couple of insta pics and a 500€ check. Lol, mental illness 100%. Why do grown men need so much validation from strangers online? Didn't their parents give them enough attention?

Ask Brian. He says "I'm not going to argue w/ you people" then argues here 24x7...
I'm a bit perplexed myself.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2024, 07:33:23 AM »

If only Derek Anthony had a better last name. Anthonyism doesn't have the same ring to it as Palumboism.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2024, 01:00:17 PM »
I wonder if it was worth it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Portuguese bodybuilder dies in Köln, Germany
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2024, 01:16:05 PM »
100% but the sport is full of guys like Hankins, My competitive days were 30 years ago even longer if you want to count Juniors but the old rule was if you can't qualify for the nationals clean you have no winning of winning them loaded and it was true. Lots changed and I agree with Van todays guys are way bigger, as today they take a lot more, and that's due to availability of high dose concentrated oils I disagree on the better part as im a guy who got into the sport as guys looked like Arnold. Not these walking side effects we see today, not that they aren't impressive they are, but no way would I want to look like that over Arnold.  Like comparing Art and Graffiti.

But sadly our sports full of guys who look like shit and thats after killing themselves train and even use for life, killing yourself when you haven't got the genetics to succeed is dumb

can you verify that they really did use 100 mgs of primo or deca per week plus 15 mgs of dbol or winny?

platz said he used 100 deca and 15 winny

zane said 100 primo and 15 dbol

mentzer said 200 deca every 10 days and 20-25 dbol

also platz and padilla said they ate high carb lowish protien for the 1981 O

padilla said 80-110 protein with high carbs

and zane said he ate 200 protien and 50 carbs pre-contest

are those diets also verified?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2024, 02:48:38 PM »
can you verify that they really did use 100 mgs of primo or deca per week plus 15 mgs of dbol or winny?

I would strangle you with my bare hands

Stop it with this stupid fucking shit

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2024, 05:05:10 PM »
I would strangle you with my bare hands

Stop it with this stupid fucking shit

I’d do a lot worse to the autistic boy

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2024, 05:54:34 PM »
I’d do a lot worse to the autistic boy

You are 6’5, I want to see you fight Dj

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2024, 06:25:59 PM »
The actually looked good in some of his photos...some not so good. My guess is that he would have looked similar if he would cut his doses in half. Especially the tren..there's absolutely no reason to run 400mg of tren a wk ever
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2024, 06:33:10 PM »
Nobody knows what these guys took but I'm betting that they took alot less back in the 70's
irongearco.com

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2024, 08:15:30 AM »
You are 6’5, I want to see you fight Dj

i'd just take a gun and blow his fucking brains out ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2024, 09:05:07 AM »

But if you just think logically, they made these claims when anyone could get a precription and these would be the doses a doctor would prescribe. Furthermore all these guys no doubt were thinking "of the children," like we don't want the children to get hurt, a sort of a do-gooder argument. Plus these doses might be something they legitimately ran as beginners or even as sometimes as a bridge in the off season. But you can imagine when precontest rolls around especially everyone starts to panic sort of and everyone is likely thinking of the what the competition is doing plus the stakes with a potentially legacy defining contest as the Mr O, so the doses will escalate. They also no doubt heard the stories of Grymkowski taking a whole bottle of orals with a meal, so a hundred milligrams or whatever of orals would surely not kill you, you know what I mean. Furthermore many have said at some seminar Q and A sessions guys like Platz copped to s hundred mg of orals or whatever. One guy on professionalmuscle going by the name of Rex Feral said Platz actually recommended to him, a competitor, 200mg mg of Deca or Durabolin, I forget which, PER DAY. And then you look at what Platz's face and ankles looked like and that type of dosing sounds very plausible. You know that guy who alledges Mentzer wanted to have gay sex with him and who alledges he drove Mentzer to crack houses before workouts to cop some meth, he say when he trained with Mentzer, after his competitive career they would both do 3 amps of Durabolin (NPP) 3 times per week and nothing else so that's 900mg of nandrolone per week so if the guy is honest Mentzer surely was already familiar with that type of dosing, don't you agree? At the same time I aldo believe I can tell these guys were not getting absolutely everything out of the AAS, they were taking maybe 1/10 - 1/20 as much as the guys today for the most part.

I'm answering you seriously which no doubt pisses of joswift to no end, I know  ;D but this is my serious thoughts which I think are logical and rational.

The actually looked good in some of his photos...some not so good. My guess is that he would have looked similar if he would cut his doses in half. Especially the tren..there's absolutely no reason to run 400mg of tren a wk ever

MY guess is he would have gotten the same or even better results with 1/10th of the dose or even less, as his body was no doubt very toxic and fighting the drugs only probably getting WORSE as a consequence. If I was asked for advice by him, which he wouldn't do anyway with me being a nobody, and he wasn't listening to advice from any of the guys he was actually PMing, I would have had him drop the orals and everything especially toxic, just a very modest AAS dose, to rely on the way less toxic peptides. I also know I don't even take my own advice, I see a bit of him in myself tbh, some guys aren't coachable, like myself I think but a lot of times it's good to be coachable as an outsider can often be way, way more objective. I would surely listen very seriously to many coaches but I think I would like to be in ultimate control and I would probably delude myself into thinking I know best. There are many like us, many pros are like this which is why some of them hire a coach but at the same time ask for advice from half a dozen other guys, then don't do what the primary coach tells them but lie to him saying they do. One coach thought he was coaching Hunter Labrada for the O, not knowing Hunter had someone else do his final prep. A few gurus say they stopped coaching bb males altogether for this very reason.

For those interested, here's a fresh example of drama. This guy Patrick Tuor, a top coach nowadays, or not, depending on who you ask, denying Milos ever actually coached him. I take Milos' side. Milos is mighty pissed but from what I've seen Milos isn't a liar.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C589rZxOazA/?igsh=MTd2bGcwaHg1Nmhxaw==

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2024, 03:05:44 PM »
I find Milo's some what believeable..he probably did coach Tutor. Let's be honest though..how hard is for these guys to coach elite bodybuilders? I do believe his insulin protocols are overkill though
irongearco.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2024, 12:18:02 AM »
I find Milo's some what believeable..he probably did coach Tutor. Let's be honest though..how hard is for these guys to coach elite bodybuilders? I do believe his insulin protocols are overkill though

Yeah it also depends on what you mean by coached, Milos sending him a fax with his insulin protocols snd having a couple of phone conversations was coaching whereas Tuor thinks coaching means you follow the guy weekly or whatever and dictate exact meal plans and so on. Milos said Tuors overall plan was great already so he didn't have to touch the diet much, except how to bake in the insulin and the necessary carb intake adjustment.

I really don't think Milos' insulin protocol is all that excessive, not compared to what others are doing now. As you know, Milos' plan has been to use fast acting insulin around training only, up to 25iu both before and after training only, so if training twice a day it would be 100 units max. But what many guys now are doing is use a basal insulin too like Lantus, 100 units upon waking is common (a diabetic might use around 30iu of basal insulin). Some claim they have done 300iu a day!, with the fast acting on top, which some do even every meal. Some do the fast acting Humalog or Novorapid or Apidra or what have you not just twice around training, but a couple of hours before, just before, just after and then a couple of hours after that too, so 4 times lol.

So what I'm sying is that Milos' plan seems most moderate compared to what many others are doing. Say if you do 15-20 before and after, that's "just" 30-40iu a day. Milos of course believes insulin at times other than around training is often detrimental, but the Lantus does assist growth 24/7 so... Milos plan is like maybe 400 grams of carbs around training and then low or zero carb the rest of the time like in prep to lose fat and grow at the same time. I have a "big" friend who uses 3000mg of test a week and he says he easily gets in 1500 carbs in "push phases" so he was picking my brain on the Lantus to help with that. So what do you say lol...

Lantus can theoretically be great. It increases appetite, which not all insulins do for reasons, studies show it increases IGF-1 substantially which bodybuilders want, but one trend nowadays is to use just like 20iu in the off season when eating very big, the idea being it should actually protect your pancreas from "pancreatic beta cell burnout" from having to push out so much insulin over time. Also, since all bodybuilders use GH in much higher doses than in the past, due to easy availability and cheaper cost (they say on the US forums that good growth can now be had at just 100 bucks for 100iu, locally here in my town my friend sells these kits for 300 bucks), insulin resistance and higher sugars becomes an issue. You do not want high sugars as that damages your kidneys, eyes etc so that's where a lowish dose of Lantus can come in to protect your organs. I'm just "coming back" to frequent hard training so I take 20iu or so of Lantus, one reason being that it's also a potent antiinflammatory, you know that whole body inflamed feeling, the Lantus can help modulate that. I also take some potent antioxidants to help modulate the inflammatory response, which while actually necessary for muscle adaptation and which antioxidants can interfere with, can become too much. So now I'm taking Vitamin C, Taurine, baking soda, Astaxanthin, a high dose of fish oil, tart cherry extract etc after lifting to hopefully not feel so inflamed.