Author Topic: Trump Prosecutor Pleads the Fifth When Asked If He Broke Any Laws Investigating  (Read 216 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You just found out? This happened a year ago. What have the House Republicans done to that crook Pomerantz?

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/12/former-trump-prosecutor-pomerantz-refuses-to-answer-house-questions.html

Yeah, I saw that Gaetz posted it this morning. Watched it and reposted it.Didnt realize it was from a year ago.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Yeah, I saw that Gaetz posted it this morning. Watched it and reposted it.Didnt realize it was from a year ago.

That's cool. We all make mistakes every now and then. One wonders why Gaetz posted it again today.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That's cool. We all make mistakes every now and then. One wonders why Gaetz posted it again today.

I’m sure as a reminder that this a corrupt Stalinist show trial and political persecution. Nothing more nothing less.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
The smoking gun that wasn’t. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I’m sure as a reminder that this a corrupt Stalinist show trial and political persecution. Nothing more nothing less.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Isn't Gaetz still under investigation by the House Ethics Committee? He was recently subpoenaed as witness in a defamation and racketeering suit brought by Gaetz’s friend and former Florida state Rep. Chris Dorworth. Although he is neither a plaintiff nor a defendant in this case, it puts him in an untimely, negative spotlight. I could very well be that Gaetz’s repost of this stale issue is meant as a distraction or way to control the narrative. Gaetz has a ton of 'baggage' as does Trump whether it is justified or not.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Isn't Gaetz still under investigation by the House Ethics Committee? He was recently subpoenaed as witness in a defamation and racketeering suit brought by Gaetz’s friend and former Florida state Rep. Chris Dorworth. Although he is neither a plaintiff nor a defendant in this case, it puts him in an untimely, negative spotlight. I could very well be that Gaetz’s repost of this stale issue is meant as a distraction or way to control the narrative. Gaetz has a ton of 'baggage' as does Trump whether it is justified or not.

Trying to change the subject and avoid the topic at hand, as usual.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Shitters under investigation too you caulk-commander... Fuck off...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
absolutely
why would a media savvy politician resurrect a year old piece of news

Because it's relevant to Trump's ongoing criminal prosecutions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I assume you mean President Biden since 'shitter' is how you always refer to him.

My question to you is who is investigating President Biden and why? I do not see anything on the House Oversight Committee's agenda supporting this. Check it out for yourself,  https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/ 

The House Oversight Committee's last press release on the matter of the Biden investigation was on March 20, 2024. https://oversight.house.gov/?s=President+Biden+investigation 

And there is this, 'Comer recently approached one of his Republican colleagues and made a blunt admission: He was ready to be “done with” the impeachment inquiry into Biden...' April 24, 2024. Comer's copout remarks were, "That's why I am preparing criminal referrals as the culmination of my investigation."

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

The topic is about Pomerantz repeatedly pleading the fifth a year ago even to direct questions such as:

"Did you knowingly break any laws when investigating President Trump?"

"Did you break any laws when you worked at the Manhattan District Attorney's office?"

"Did you violate any person's constitutional rights when you worked on the Trump investigation?"

"Did you violate any person's constitutional rights while you worked at the Manhattan D.A.'s office?"

"Did you misuse any federal funds while investigating President Trump?"

"Did you misuse any federal funds while you were working at the Manhattan D.A.'s office?"

"Did you violate any New York State Bar rules while you were investigating President Trump?"

Here is the full video:

https://rumble.com/v4svo5r-mark-pomerantz-full-deposition.html

The real issue is, why did House Republicans do nothing to Pomerantz?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The topic is about Pomerantz repeatedly pleading the fifth a year ago even to direct questions such as:

"Did you knowingly break any laws when investigating President Trump?"

"Did you break any laws when you worked at the Manhattan District Attorney's office?"

"Did you violate any person's constitutional rights when you worked on the Trump investigation?"

"Did you violate any person's constitutional rights while you worked at the Manhattan D.A.'s office?"

"Did you misuse any federal funds while investigating President Trump?"

"Did you misuse any federal funds while you were working at the Manhattan D.A.'s office?"

"Did you violate any New York State Bar rules while you were investigating President Trump?"

Here is the full video:

https://rumble.com/v4svo5r-mark-pomerantz-full-deposition.html

The real issue is, why did House Republicans do nothing to Pomerantz?

Because they are spineless turds. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

By whom and for what? Provide details or you are wrong.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
"Pomerantz, who investigated Trump at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, said he was appearing before the committee “as required” because “I respect the rule of law,” before issuing a sharp rebuke of the panel’s probe and disclosing his intent to plead the Fifth.

“What I do not respect is the use of the Committee’s subpoena power to compel me to participate in an act of political theater,” Pomerantz’s statement reads. “This deposition is for show. I do not believe for a moment that I am here to assist a genuine effort to enact legislation or conduct legislative ‘oversight.’”

“Fortunately, I do not have to cooperate with the cynical histrionics that this deposition represents,” it later adds. “Although the rule of law compels me to be here, it does not require that I play a substantive role in your theatrical production. Under the law, I can decline to answer your questions for several reasons.”"

In context, he answered no questions. He clearly felt the inquiry was a farce and did not want to participate. Skeletor asked why the Republicans didn't do anything about it. I suspect the answer is, they would rather leave that cow patty undisturbed. They know he was right.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
By whom and for what? Provide details or you are wrong.

Fuck yourself retard...

Go guzzle some caulk-condiments...