Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Who would have thought??

(1/15) > >>

Gym Rat:
Libturdz are loaded w/ mental health issues... Gee, really???  ::)

IroNat:
Libturdism is an indication of mental illness.

Van_Bilderass:
I'm not a liberal but there could be all sorts of reasons a certain group has diagnoses. For example a higher propensity seek healthcare. Someone told me everyone would be diagnosed with a mental health condition, if they sought treatment. Could be. Another thing to look up would be education and IQ between conservatives and liberals, remember, bad politics doesn't mean stupid necessarily. There are plenty of smart liberals. Lots of smart people have mental issues, and stupid people may not go to the doctors for "help." I think that's almost a fact. I bet. Just trying to be objective :D I loathe liberal values, just to be clear.

Gym Rat:

--- Quote from: Van_Bilderass on March 26, 2024, 11:21:09 AM ---I'm not a liberal but there could be all sorts of reasons a certain group has diagnoses. For example a higher propensity seek healthcare. Someone told me everyone would be diagnosed with a mental health condition, if they sought treatment. Could be. Another thing to look up would be education and IQ between conservatives and liberals, remember, bad politics doesn't mean stupid necessarily. There are plenty of smart liberals. Lots of smart people have mental issues, and stupid people may not go to the doctors for "help." I think that's almost a fact. I bet. Just trying to be objective :D I loathe liberal values, just to be clear.

--- End quote ---

Quiet down you. We dont need people in here who make too much sense!!   ;)

oldtimer1:

--- Quote from: Van_Bilderass on March 26, 2024, 11:21:09 AM ---I'm not a liberal but there could be all sorts of reasons a certain group has diagnoses. For example a higher propensity seek healthcare. Someone told me everyone would be diagnosed with a mental health condition, if they sought treatment. Could be. Another thing to look up would be education and IQ between conservatives and liberals, remember, bad politics doesn't mean stupid necessarily. There are plenty of smart liberals. Lots of smart people have mental issues, and stupid people may not go to the doctors for "help." I think that's almost a fact. I bet. Just trying to be objective :D I loathe liberal values, just to be clear.

--- End quote ---

You assumption would be credible if you were correct in saying liberals are more intelligent than people with conservative values. That is quite an assumption.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version