Author Topic: Spot Training  (Read 3943 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Spot Training
« on: January 13, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »
how many of you guys train alone or have a partner. I've had someone train with me for quite some time now but i have to start alone.  I find i can really get a full mind-muscle connection when no one is there to touch the bar and i get a satisfaction that i know its my muscle lifting the weight.
bodybuildersreality.com

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Spot Training
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »
I understand what your saying, but my buddy that I lift with sometimes will push me to the edge and I thank him for it ever time. When I want to give up he'll rase his voice and make me do another rep.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 01:48:02 PM »
yeah thats what ill miss is things like that but i guess im just going to have to do that to my self mentally
bodybuildersreality.com

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 07:54:16 PM »
Hey trev whens gordie leaving, and where do you trains now, golds?
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 09:05:29 PM »
I can get more motivated sometimes without a partner. If I'm flying solo, I know ahead of time that it is going to be up to me and me alone to push myself, and I won't tolerate a shitty workout, so I can push myself just fine. Sometimes is also nice training alone because you are able to focus on the task at hand with a little more concentration.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 01:33:20 PM »
i work out alone, no partner. but i can see the benefits of having a partner some time, for spotting on some serious heavy lifts, motivation etc but also the opposite depending on the partner, if he brings alot of bs to the gym, shows up late etc.
Z

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 02:39:39 PM »
I train alone. but i used to train whith a partner for football having a partner can incres modivation and it givse you someon to talk to whill your training but its a duble edged sword someimes becus your partner can be a mager slacker.
unknown

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »
well I think it'll be good for me to do it alone for awhile just cuz i've been with someone for the majority of my training so far.
bodybuildersreality.com