Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 141567 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #350 on: December 11, 2015, 05:17:26 AM »
U look good super ripped still no need to worry about proportions just train and eat bro, u look great u just need more thickness, size,mass 190-200 lbs and u will have what many people see as the perfect physique. Looks like U don't need to worry about proportion unless u start doing chest and biceps 4 days a week, lol get that size man! Get it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #351 on: December 11, 2015, 07:09:01 AM »
U look good super ripped still no need to worry about proportions just train and eat bro, u look great u just need more thickness, size,mass 190-200 lbs and u will have what many people see as the perfect physique. Looks like U don't need to worry about proportion unless u start doing chest and biceps 4 days a week, lol get that size man! Get it.

thanks bro, we will see

at the start of the year i'll most likely just run 750 mg of sust, 50 mg of proviron and 50 mcg of t3

so for my next order i'll get those three compounds and maye get some drol as well, just in case

i'll save the mast for later on

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2015, 02:00:22 PM »
i'll be getting the sust before Xmas

these past two weeks i've upped the prop dose to 500 and i am thicker already  8)

i've stayed at low or no test for the past year or so and it seems like i made a big mistake doing so  >:( >:( >:(

the dry compounds don't put size on me, even tren ace didn't put size on me

i'm predict i'll add twenty pounds in ten weeks, and that the vast majority of these twenty pounds will be dry lean muscle tissue  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2015, 12:44:59 PM »
weighed in today and.... i've gained seven pounds this past week, so maybe i'll end up adding forty pounds in ten weeks  :D :D :D

TEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tren

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »
Lol just don't get fat and u will do good scale weight is a big confidence boost grown men should b close to or over 200lbs my opinion.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #355 on: December 22, 2015, 04:10:31 PM »
comparison pics two weeks and twelve pounds apart

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2016, 02:22:09 PM »
update

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #357 on: January 08, 2016, 08:35:17 PM »
What's your current weight in that new pic? Shitty quality though  :-\ You look like you have gained a bit of muscle with a good deal of fat and water.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2016, 09:20:06 AM »
What's your current weight in that new pic? Shitty quality though  :-\ You look like you have gained a bit of muscle with a good deal of fat and water.

that's a twelve pound gain, i'm a buck 77

i'd say it's mostly water gain as my ab skinfold is only up one mm

i'll get up to a buck 85 or so then add in the ACE  8)

tren ACE recomps me VERY WELL, so once i start it my weight will stay the same while my fat and water drops, so i'll basically add lean dry tissue while dropping fat and bloat  8)

when i ran ACE before i ran it without test, big mistake, or with low test, this time round i'll run it with a good test dose

this here dude is six foot buck 85  8)

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2016, 06:13:59 PM »
185 in the fat pic or in the ripped one? It seems like he gained muscle while dropping that extra fluff.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #360 on: January 09, 2016, 07:03:59 PM »
he's around 220 in the fat pic

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »
he's around 220 in the fat pic
He was as high as 226. Checked his 6 month transformation video. He got even drier than that pic. http://imgur.com/Flm0cee
Holy shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #362 on: January 12, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »
He was as high as 226. Checked his 6 month transformation video. He got even drier than that pic. http://imgur.com/Flm0cee
Holy shit.

damn, now that is PEELED

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #363 on: January 13, 2016, 10:15:53 AM »
damn, now that is PEELED
How much do you think you'd weigh in that condition?  ??? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #364 on: January 13, 2016, 11:40:09 AM »
How much do you think you'd weigh in that condition?  ??? ???

by may i'll be in that condition or near to it and i'll weigh round 175 i'd say

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #365 on: January 13, 2016, 12:15:28 PM »
Damn, so you plan on gaining 20 lbs of muscle in 4 months  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #366 on: January 13, 2016, 12:51:19 PM »
Damn, so you plan on gaining 20 lbs of muscle in 4 months  :o

10 not 20, i'm my last ripped pics i was 165 and if i did a carb load/water drop i would have looked close to his condition

you probably don't know this, but if you do some water/carb manipulation it makes a HUGE DIFF in how lean you "look" even though you aren't leaner and you will weigh roughly the same, as the water under the skin will go inside the muscle, so you'll weigh the same and you have the same bodyfat level, but you'll "look leaner" if you do it right  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2016, 07:04:25 PM »
this guy has been bugging the shit outta me, coz i love this RIPPED AND BONE DRY aesthetic look, but...... (and i can't believe that i'm saying this) he is toooo damn ripped and dry

who knows? maybe i'm just telling myself this to take some pressure off of myself LOL

plus i want to be at a condition that i can hold and maintain indefinitely, so 6% DRY is where it's at for me, fuck 4% BONE DRY

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #368 on: January 25, 2016, 07:53:09 PM »
this guy has been bugging the shit outta me, coz i love this RIPPED AND BONE DRY aesthetic look, but...... (and i can't believe that i'm saying this) he is toooo damn ripped and dry

who knows? maybe i'm just telling myself this to take some pressure off of myself LOL

plus i want to be at a condition that i can hold and maintain indefinitely, so 6% DRY is where it's at for me, fuck 4% BONE DRY
dude that is impossible to maintain,and only a few could truly appreciate that look and its not 'women'imo,,,lean/abs but thick muscle is the look this guy is in impressive condition but it looks shopped/sharpened ,,its impressive don't get me wrong,i don't think he's strong either not thats the be all but some strenght to go with thew thickish build looks best ...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #369 on: January 25, 2016, 09:17:33 PM »
dude that is impossible to maintain,and only a few could truly appreciate that look and its not 'women'imo,,,lean/abs but thick muscle is the look this guy is in impressive condition but it looks shopped/sharpened ,,its impressive don't get me wrong,i don't think he's strong either not thats the be all but some strenght to go with thew thickish build looks best ...

agreed, he is too damn ripped and dry

i'd say this level of leanness/dryness (see inserted pic) is maintainable year round

i'm working on recomping at that moment ie. staying the same bodyweight but getting leaner and drier along the way and it's working pretty well  :)

i'll most likely post update pics by the end of feb, but i'll probably post up a wheel pic here in a week or two, i just gotta shave my fucking legs  :D

p.s. i'm gonna do the recomp on test only, i was always leery of test coz of my paranoia about being relatively dry and not bloated, but it really does seem that test is all you really need, that is if you're a PHYSIQUE ARTIST like me  8) but, if ya wanna be a bigass mass monster then you'll need to throw in the gh/slin combo but that's not my gig

currently my weigh is staying round 175 and my trainer said that i am leaner and drier now and my muscle hardness and separation has improved rather nicely, so it is going as planed  8)

p.p.s. weds is leg day and i warned my trainer that i may call in sick on this day, and she said that if i do she'll kick my ass, and yes my trainer is female and she does fight in tournaments, so i best be careful around her LOL

i also told her about your dudes comments on my upper body and it's proportions, and particularly what you said about adding a bit more size to the long head of my triceps, so she's been focusing on that with me, as well as adding overall size/thickness to the bis

she says my best parts are my delts and pecs, delts first pecs second, so i'm curious... do you agree bro? (my pecs have sized up moreso recently and i attribute it the db flyes and presses we've recently been doing, as we switched  our focus on over to them rather than bb bench just about 3 weeks ago, and you'll see these bigger/thicker pecs in my next update pic  8))

and yep, she wants me to add some size to my wheels but as you know that's a bitch for me as i ain't as driven training my wheels as i am training arms pecs and delts (although i don't really train delts so much since even i know they are my best part)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2016, 12:41:08 PM »
here's the wheel pic but with unshaved legs  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #371 on: January 27, 2016, 12:49:46 PM »