Author Topic: Train with 2 Times Olympia and International Champion Sensation Adela Garcia  (Read 3163 times)

agpro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • O.F.F Overcome Fitness Fears with Adela
Train with 2 Time Ms.Olympia and Ms. International Sensation Adela Garcia!

Posted in Uncategorized on March 19th, 2007 by admin
I have decided to do fitness camps as I know there is a need for others to be educated in health and fitness. I have been working closely with Ms. Olympia and International Champion Jen Hendershott to help create a spin off of Phat Camp. My camps are not in competition with Jen but are in connection with the famous Phat Camps that Jen teaches world wide. The content of my camp is completely different. The camp will include one on one interaction, we will train all body parts. I will go over simple competition needs such as suits, color, hair and more. I will spend time on nutrition. You will leave the camp with a customized diet of your own and a booklet of programs to continue your journey after camp. I encourage anyone who competes in figure, fitness, or bodybuilding. I also encourage those who just want to learn, challenge, and get into the best shape of their life. Stay tuned to more information and for registration to open soon. There will be a limited small number per camp and I hope you will be one of them.

My Tentative Camp Dates:
• June 14-16 - HOUSTON TX
   1051 Eldridge
   Sugar Land, Texas 77479
  More information about host hotel coming soon.. Please check my site..       Registration will be opening soon..
• June 22-24 - ATLANTA, GA
• July 20-22 - AUSTIN, TX WORLD GYM
• August 17-19 - LAS VEGAS, NV
• September 7-9 -BOSTON, MA
• October 12-14- CHICAGO, IL
• November 9-11 - DAYTON, OH

Thank you,
Adela
www.adelafitness.com

If you’re interested in attending the camp email me at: adela@adelafitness.com

Big Thanks to Jen Hendershott and her crew for the awesome opportunity, my Sponsor GNC for their support,   the NPC, and Lee Thompson for helping me promoting the camps in Texas..You guys Rock!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Yeah!... What a fantastic combination of two of the top athletes in the sport working together to inspire not only women that would like to compete but also women that want to change their lifestyle!  It's a great opportunity for them as well as an inspiring alliance and a great display of friendship :)
R

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Train with Chica! Money well spent there. It's good to see the pro women putting on these camps.
Elevate Your Image.™

agpro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • O.F.F Overcome Fitness Fears with Adela
Train with Chica! Money well spent there. It's good to see the pro women putting on these camps.

Yo Liftstudios!!!

Look at my default picture!!!

Adela

mbell

• Getbig IV
Why no camps in N. Cal?  >:(  :'(
M

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Yo Liftstudios!!!

Look at my default picture!!!