Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 693991 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #2000 on: January 17, 2021, 05:19:28 AM »
I've been on this board awhile. When ever known bodybuilder joins he quickly leaves after dealing with these knuckle heads here. Same with women members.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2001 on: January 17, 2021, 05:47:53 AM »
I've been on this board awhile. When ever known bodybuilder joins he quickly leaves after dealing with these knuckle heads here. Same with women members.

Because of political correctness.  Anyone famous is at risk

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #2002 on: January 17, 2021, 01:15:06 PM »
For those serious about their bodybuilding. This thread from 2006/2009 is priceless.
Serge Nubret joined GETBIG and gave his time free to answer questions.
From this thread, I became good friends with him. I had the privilege of promoting his final seminar and spent the week training with him beforehand.
I will be chatting to Dave Palumbo on RX Muscle this coming week about Serge, his methods, the seminar and what it was like to spend a week training (and eating) with him.
Worth tuning in and definitely have a good read through this incredible 80 pages 💪
So the family said he went into a diabetic coma.

Was he insulin dependent diabetic when you knew him or still using insulin for bodybuilding reasons?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2003 on: January 17, 2021, 07:39:02 PM »
I’m really reading through all this slowly, I still can’t believe he was eating 6 lbs of red meat a day. Is there anyone who can physically even do that?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #2004 on: January 17, 2021, 09:01:03 PM »
I’m really reading through all this slowly, I still can’t believe he was eating 6 lbs of red meat a day. Is there anyone who can physically even do that?
he did it for three months a year when he was supercharged on gear and thyroids.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #2005 on: January 18, 2021, 12:57:28 PM »
So the family said he went into a diabetic coma.

Was he insulin dependent diabetic when you knew him or still using insulin for bodybuilding reasons?

He didn’t have diabetes or have any need for insulin

“Something” occurred suddenly with Serge in early 2009 when he was in the same shape as his last stage guest pose at 65 ( He was about to start working with the IFBB again after Arnold contacted him and due to appear at the Arnold Classic ), after which he became uncontactable until his death 2 years later. Some claim he was poisoned by his family for financial reasons, His daughters claim otherwise ...

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2006 on: January 22, 2021, 12:47:39 PM »
For those serious about their bodybuilding. This thread from 2006/2009 is priceless.
Serge Nubret joined GETBIG and gave his time free to answer questions.
From this thread, I became good friends with him. I had the privilege of promoting his final seminar and spent the week training with him beforehand.
I will be chatting to Dave Palumbo on RX Muscle this coming week about Serge, his methods, the seminar and what it was like to spend a week training (and eating) with him.
Worth tuning in and definitely have a good read through this incredible 80 pages 💪

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2007 on: January 22, 2021, 10:53:54 PM »
Good interview Trev!!

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2008 on: January 23, 2021, 12:14:13 AM »
Good interview Trev!!