Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th

<< < (2/877) > >>

tatoo:

--- Quote from: joswift on February 27, 2024, 02:24:49 PM ---does he really lack self awareness this much?

--- End quote ---

hes fuckin retarded.. has to be

webstar:
Good luck.

Make sure you put some polish on the wheel chair wheels

joswift:

--- Quote from: tatoo on February 27, 2024, 02:26:17 PM ---hes fuckin retarded.. has to be

--- End quote ---
With Em gone hes lost the fucking plot

Give it a month he will be like Jack Nicholson at the end of "The pledge"

Rambone:

--- Quote from: bhank on February 27, 2024, 02:21:18 PM ---Ok I am registered and even booked a Hotel for Sunday night. The goal here is simply to stay healthy. I plan to weigh in at 209lbs Saturday night. I then plan to eat and feel good on Sunday for the show. I will also pack some food this time and a chair and a pillow and blanket as they had us on cold cement for hours waiting for our turn last time.

I was 212lbs this am so it is not a big cut. I do not need to do anything drastic between now and then just stay healthy.

--- End quote ---

Hell yeah. Good luck

delon:

--- Quote from: bhank on February 27, 2024, 02:21:18 PM ---Ok I am registered and even booked a Hotel for Sunday night. The goal here is simply to stay healthy. I plan to weigh in at 209lbs Saturday night. I then plan to eat and feel good on Sunday for the show. I will also pack some food this time and a chair and a pillow and blanket as they had us on cold cement for hours waiting for our turn last time.

I was 212lbs this am so it is not a big cut. I do not need to do anything drastic between now and then just stay healthy.

--- End quote ---

Its deja vu all over again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version