Author Topic: >>> sleep while on cycle  (Read 9486 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: >>> sleep while on cycle
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »
I hate planes!

when i do sleep and i get awakened by turbulence i can feel my heart about to beat out of my chest. that is why i just try to relax and read a book or I'll drink a 6 pack waiting for the flight!

I'll skydive but i hate flying...sort of odd.

8)

When we went on our honeymoon I took four Xanax & drank two mini bottles of scotch. Needless to say I woke up at the next stop (five hours later).

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 11:07:52 AM »
Im telling you guys dont evem mess with the scripts go to wally world(WalMart) and get a bottle of generic benadryl. Its equate brand allergy meds. The shit works so friggin good. Two will knock your ass out for a good eight hours. The hangovers are nothing a strong cup of coffee cant cure. In other countries they sell the shit as sleep aids!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »
Im telling you guys dont evem mess with the scripts go to wally world(WalMart) and get a bottle of generic benadryl. Its equate brand allergy meds. The shit works so friggin good. Two will knock your ass out for a good eight hours. The hangovers are nothing a strong cup of coffee cant cure. In other countries they sell the shit as sleep aids!

True, benadryl's good stuff & will put you to sleep. However, you need to watch out because I've found that too much will lead to just the opposite effect. I broke out in hives really bad & they gave me 300mg in my IV & it put me out for about 30 minutes & then I couldn't go back to sleep for about twelve hours.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »

That depends on the person.  Benadryl (and the generic brands of diphenhydramine) make me mean as hell.   I'm worse than chronic PMS bitchy after taking that stuff.   And it does nothing to help me sleep, I just want to cut peoples throats.  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 06:06:14 PM »
I find I get the most amazing sleep on prop , surprisingly ONLY on prop... no other test makes me feel as refreshed and alert in the morning. Usually I'm drowsy as hell, but if Im shooting prop, I pop up in the morning like the undertaker when he gets knocked down in wrestling, LOL.