Author Topic: hgh and hands fallin asleep  (Read 3520 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
hgh and hands fallin asleep
« on: December 13, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »
Sup guys? I have never had any negative sides with gh but my buddy keeps telling me his fingers keep fallin asleep...have any of you guys had this issue?

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
Re: hgh and hands fallin asleep
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »
Yes. This is a normal side and everyone while on will experience this at some point. Don't worry. You get used to it and it is quite reassuring when you get this feeling.

Slight alterations in the Renin Angiotensin system cause increased sensitivity in the median nerve producing the effect.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=1110358
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/265/2/E332

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 07:47:46 PM »
Its not a good thing when you already have carpal tunnel though. I had the beginning stages of CT when I was only 28 and the growth made it unbearable. Would wake in the middle of the night almost crying'

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 08:20:43 AM »
Its carpal tunnel and its a bitch.  Lower your dose and ramp up slowly.  I've been on gh for 6 months now, and still can't go past 3.5iu/ed without the CT acting up.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:40:26 AM »
me and a few others used to get pains in our jaws, like the wisdom teeth re growing..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »
Its carpal tunnel and its a bitch.  Lower your dose and ramp up slowly.  I've been on gh for 6 months now, and still can't go past 3.5iu/ed without the CT acting up.

its not me its my friend...i have no issues with gh..i have been on 5ius a day for the last year with no issues

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 07:20:30 PM »
me and a few others used to get pains in our jaws, like the wisdom teeth re growing..

thats fucking intense lol at how many ius you got that?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 07:05:20 AM »
think it was only around 8ius... 5 of us went on and 3 had this mouth/jaw problem

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 05:24:03 PM »
That wasn't GH, it was meth.  Its from doing that weird jaw motion all the time. ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 07:13:39 PM »
Sup guys? I have never had any negative sides with gh but my buddy keeps telling me his fingers keep fallin asleep...have any of you guys had this issue?

yeah should go away after a while or just lower the dose

TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »
my hands would get so swollen and sore at night, omg, sometimes id just get out of bed and pace aorund the hosue gripping and massaging my hands palsm and wrists.. i couldnt sleep because of it... and it was tough to do any exercise that needed the hands..so pretty much 95% of all upper body work besides maybe pullovers...

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 11:08:14 PM »
my hands would get so swollen and sore at night, omg, sometimes id just get out of bed and pace aorund the hosue gripping and massaging my hands palsm and wrists.. i couldnt sleep because of it... and it was tough to do any exercise that needed the hands..so pretty much 95% of all upper body work besides maybe pullovers...

at how many ius ?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 01:12:29 PM »

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 04:02:49 PM »

gh made my grip incredibly strong and now my hands are meaty as hell...fuckin love this shit...iv been 5ius a day for about a year now

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
jnn can we see udpated hgh pics of you?
TEAM Nasser

2powerful1

• Getbig I
  • xtrememilitarynutrition.com
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »
Yes I've experienced the numbing and the tingling in my hands and fingers at 4 iu