Author Topic: Shopping for a Doc  (Read 1837 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Shopping for a Doc
« on: December 11, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »
I am in my 40's now and cannot risk trying to get gear online anymore so I think I will go the legit route with a doctor.

I was curious how others were able to get a script.  My primary said no way already so fuck him.  Cool guy and all but he doesn't want any part of it.  He did offer the Gel though  ::).

Are there certain doctors who would be more willing to prescribe 250 a week such as a Pakastani or India doc versus an American?  Also which kind?  Urologist, Endocinologist...?

I see all kinds of these bioidentical hormone places around but I read thats a scam basically.

I do have insurance that will cover everything.

Thanks for any advice.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Shopping for a Doc
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 06:14:44 PM »
you would probably want to go the route of the anti-aging clinics or rejuvenation clinics or whatever they are called............there are doctors out there who believe in steroids and growth hormone to combat the ill effects of age

there is a guy that advertises over on Rx that sounds fucking great, if i has the money i would user him...............age managment panama..........for a nominal price he flies you down to panama,,.............and give you perscriptions for EVERYTHING. compounding pharma right on site............you walk right through customs with the gear because its all legal.............it not even that expensive

its definitly something i woudl check out if i had more money right now

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 06:20:37 PM »
I cannot leave the country so Panama is out.

The anti-aging clinics where I live seem to be the bioidentical hormones.  Plus they have many more tests they do on you which I would have to pay for.  I am just looking for a Doc that says "OK here is some shit,  we'll check your levels in 3 months."

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
There's a bunch of great anti-aging clinics in florida..the shit is pricey

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 07:10:45 PM »
I cannot leave the country so Panama is out.

The anti-aging clinics where I live seem to be the bioidentical hormones.  Plus they have many more tests they do on you which I would have to pay for.  I am just looking for a Doc that says "OK here is some shit,  we'll check your levels in 3 months."

good luck with that.........your not gonna get a doc to give you shit and just say "here goes"

and even if he does, its gonna be a 200mg shot of cyp bi weekly.........nothig your gonna grow much one

its amazing to me that people still fear the internet so much, i feel bad for them

there are plenty of sources around , that deliver the shit to your door 99.99% of the time

and even if it does get seized, noting happens

if people who are scared, knew how truly easy it was.........they would kick themself for being a coward all those years

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 07:47:28 PM »
I am already in legal mess so there is NO WAY I will chance it.  I know it is easy.  I have done it many times.  I am not interested in getting big anymore just need the feeling of well being that only Test can give us older guys.  I can order 3 month prescriptions at a time and have it shipped to me through insurance so it would be easy to up the dosage if I delayed starting for a few months.

I think I will find a foreign doc.  I think they may be more receptive.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 10:22:01 PM »
Anti aging clinics hand out a lot of shit if you go to the right one

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 12:13:15 AM »
first off whats your natural test level? if its 225ng or under than you should be able to get a script alot of doctors will just write you a script for androgel but some docs will give you a script for 200mg 10ml test depot. if its a severe case where your level is like 75ng I think the gel is kind of a shitty option and you have a shitty doc. but if your test level is like 200ng the gel is not most likely what you will get written. My doctor is korean and barely speaks english and ive had good luck with him he is way more understanding and has a pretty loose pen. I think foreign doctors are the best in my experience. ive never seen anyone in my town get more than 200mg of test cyp weekly but even 1 shot of test cyp has brought up test levels pretty nicely. average male test level is 225ng to 775ng. I saw a guy go from 75ng to 565ng with just one shot of test cyp a month for 10 months(1 shot a month) for 10 months. he was prescribed a shot a week but didnt want to inject himself so he just had his doctor shoot him up once a month when he went in. he had to go in once a month to get schedule 2 drug anyway and just had her give him the shot when he picked up his schedule 2 prescriptions- doctors cant call in schedule 2 drugs thats why he went in every month. Ive used androgel and it does work if your lean. its just like getting 25mg of test suspension per packet. If you use enough packets the androgel packets will work. make sure to get the packets and not the pump.the androgel packets are more accurately dosed and easier to use and transport to gym or anywhere you go.  I think androgel is underrated just my opinion.you just have to know how to use it right and be lean.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 12:23:29 AM »
What you need to do is get on a short cycle.....enough to lower your test levels and go see an endo.  As long as you can get your test levels down low enough and they show up on a blood test an MD HAS to address the problem or he can be sued for malpractice.  An untreated low androgen/test level in a 40 year old male is malpractice nowadays.  Once you get a script you are set.  Dont' ever approach a doctor from a "hey doc I want to get on HRT" perspective.  You need to constantly badger him about signs and symptoms and back it up with blood work.  Fuck the bioidentical shit........that stuff is a joke. 

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 12:34:41 AM »
What you need to do is get on a short cycle.....enough to lower your test levels and go see an endo.  As long as you can get your test levels down low enough and they show up on a blood test an MD HAS to address the problem or he can be sued for malpractice.  An untreated low androgen/test level in a 40 year old male is malpractice nowadays.  Once you get a script you are set.  Dont' ever approach a doctor from a "hey doc I want to get on HRT" perspective.  You need to constantly badger him about signs and symptoms and back it up with blood work.  Fuck the bioidentical shit........that stuff is a joke. 

correct if your test is 200ng or lower than the doc has to address the problem. just tell them your libido is down and you want to check your test level and hopefully its low enough. longterm painkiller use will lower your test real bad. thats how my friends got down to 75ng

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 08:27:48 AM »
"do you have low "T"............. ;D ;D ;D