Author Topic: Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?  (Read 49941 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 05:34:29 PM »
"Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?"...Yes

what dosages? are you talking from personal experience?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »
I think apply is annoyed because us gear guys don't use drugs to look a tiny bit better. It's a waste of time. Go golf.

Yes, you can stay lean on dbol, but you'll have to fight water weight if you are prone to high estrogen.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 05:46:32 PM »
I think apply is annoyed because us gear guys don't use drugs to look a tiny bit better. It's a waste of time. Go golf.

Yes, you can stay lean on dbol, but you'll have to fight water weight if you are prone to high estrogen.

i understand what you mean, but its not like i look like shit, and just want to look a lil bit better ( but still look like shit). I've been lifting for 10+ years, been an athlete all my life, in great shape ( was all american wrestler, ranked #2 in the country etc)...

so yeah its not like im walking around with 30%bf and want to look a little better... im pretty lean as it is, but i just wanted to get that "full" look, and maybe add 3-4 more lbs... so thats why i was asking about dbol

and i havent taken any gear whatsoever, so i dont know if im prone to high estrogen or not... i dont believe the notion that you should either wanna get a bloated face and add 30lb of "weight" or go golf..

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »
What you're looking for is gh, my friend. For about 296 reasons.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
i knew he was a natural who just got his hands on some dbol, the whole question is deceptive, he's still convincing himself he's the shit and doesn't need steroids, but he has dbol and wants to phrase the question in a way that saves face know what I mean, still makes him feel superior lol, look dude take ur dbol and push weights around, cabrs and sugar help to look full so don't skimp, and good luck

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »
i knew he was a natural who just got his hands on some dbol, the whole question is deceptive, he's still convincing himself he's the shit and doesn't need steroids, but he has dbol and wants to phrase the question in a way that saves face know what I mean, still makes him feel superior lol, look dude take ur dbol and push weights around, cabrs and sugar help to look full so don't skimp, and good luck

lol wow dude, because of Rearden i gave you the benifit of doubt, but you really are a stupid fuck..

first of all, im not trying to impress anyone, second of all, no, as you incorrectly assumed twice now and made an ass out of yourself, i dont have my hands on dbol ( ask whitewidow, i was PMing him about good sources).
lol your answer is so fucking stupid i dont know what part of it to answer.. you say "he's still convincing himself he's the shit and doesn't need steroids,".. dude, come on, seriously? 100,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest one? i started a fucking thread asking about a steroid which will promote LEAN gains without bloating me the fuck up, why the fuck would i ask that if i wasnt planning on taking steroids?

i dont NEED steroids, noone NEEDS steroids unless your an AIDS patient, but nontheless, i want to TRY steroids.. so i dont know what made you say that

the question is deceptive? well if you took your head out of your ass and just answered the question ( like everyone else on here), then the questions has no deception in it. its a simple question... but your trying to go all Dr. Phil on my ass and get to the root of WHY and WHEN and HOW many pills i have etc.. if you dont know the answer, just STFU and move on to the next thread, let others answer

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »
What you're looking for is gh, my friend. For about 296 reasons.

yeah i've been hearing alot about that bro.  But i wanted to do an oral cycle only ( baby steps, i dont wanna start injecting myself right away)... any recomendations on what orals?

Thanks

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 06:14:31 PM »
lol, welcome back to the oprah show, today's topics are how much makeup is too much makeup, how to keep your pesky maids from sexing your husband, and this guy's mental gyno

::)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »
lol, welcome back to the oprah show, today's topics are how much makeup is too much makeup, how to keep your pesky maids from sexing your husband, and this guy's mental gyno

see at least now you try to be funny and you dont look as stupid as when you tried to answer the question but just sounded like a fucking moron... just let it go dude, you proved you dont know your shit.. at least in my case im asking for peoples input/insights...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 07:04:01 PM »
Dbol is great, and i get no bloat whatsoever at 30mg.

Haven't gone higher though.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 09:37:00 PM »
yeah i've been hearing alot about that bro.  But i wanted to do an oral cycle only ( baby steps, i dont wanna start injecting myself right away)... any recomendations on what orals?

Thanks

If you look at things clearly, you'll see that injecting gh is far more beneficial and far less dangerous or toxic than consuming a methylated steroid orally. Of course, neither is likely to hurt you but gh is faaaaar less risky than dbol.

Look at it this way: eating pills is so easy it shows a lack of self awareness to choose that over the careful administration of a gh shot, where preparation is methodical and timing is chosen carefully.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 09:38:46 PM »
Further to my point, I'd use a low dose test prop before dbol for what you're looking for. Dbol isn't even the first oral I'd choose. I'd use turinabol or even anavar because there's virtually NO water retention.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 11:43:11 PM »
Further to my point, I'd use a low dose test prop before dbol for what you're looking for. Dbol isn't even the first oral I'd choose. I'd use turinabol or even anavar because there's virtually NO water retention.

Tbol is the shit, definitely a great choice.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 11:51:15 PM »

Thanks
I don't think it's really matter... anapolon, dianabol as long as you get it legit you will be good to go
and no axio might work, but it's far from legit in my list...

anavar will be even better option, but since you mess with ugl's like Axio don't even bother.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 03:26:16 AM »
I don't think it's really matter... anapolon, dianabol as long as you get it legit you will be good to go
and no axio might work, but it's far from legit in my list...

anavar will be even better option, but since you mess with ugl's like Axio don't even bother.

what do you recommend? care to share a source?(you can PM me)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 03:26:50 AM »
Thanks bro, this is helpful, i'll do some readings on those 2

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 04:32:50 AM »

I agree real t-bol is an INCREDIBLE drug !!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »
lol, forgot about the owning i put on this kid

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011, 03:11:15 PM »
you won't stay lean on real dianabol @ 50 mg + daily. On eastern european, under dosed, bath tub dianabol, such as some crumbling razak pills from 1995, then yes you can stay lean because they are 1/10th of the advertised amount.

However on jelfa dianabol, or anything on that gold standard of ORAL dianabol- properly dosed shit- you are going to gain a HUGE amount of water weight if you even run it for 4 weeks @ 50 mg a day. Don't kid yourself and think that diet can change this. Dianabol is an excellent drug for mass, a prime kick start drug, but I consider it a supplement and not a dry supplement at that. I love the strength gains and the pump from legitimate dianabols (i.e. jelfa NOT razak shipped from poland made in 1994) but they bulk you up and add a layer of water EVERYWHERE- waist included.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »
If your diet is on track then you surely can use dbol and not gain any water weight.

If your diet is shit you'll gain water.

Its not the rocket or broscience some people make it out to be.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 11:03:59 PM »
If your diet is on track then you surely can use dbol and not gain any water weight.

If your diet is shit you'll gain water.

Its not the rocket or broscience some people make it out to be.

this isn't correct I'm sorry. It really is science with different compounds. Like Rearden said above (@ the top of this page), you are going to have to ACTIVELY FIGHT to stay lean while taking dianabol. But why would you want to take dianabol if your goal is to stay lean during the time frame that you are on dianabol? That's kind of like asking if you can remain relaxed during an adderall binge. If you want to relax, don't take adder all. If you want to be lean, don't take LEGIT dianabol.  You are going to puff up like a WATER BALLOON if you are on REAL LEGIT dianabol. NOT some eastern european razak dianabol pills manufactured in 1996 sent to you by oscaro. You are going to blow up like a PUFF FISH if you are using injectable dianabol by a certain chef, or even Jelfa dianabol pills (the gold standard of oral dianabol).

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 11:09:22 PM »
this isn't correct I'm sorry. It really is science with different compounds. Like Rearden said above (@ the top of this page), you are going to have to ACTIVELY FIGHT to stay lean while taking dianabol. But why would you want to take dianabol if your goal is to stay lean during the time frame that you are on dianabol? That's kind of like asking if you can remain relaxed during an adderall binge. If you want to relax, don't take adder all. If you want to be lean, don't take LEGIT dianabol.  You are going to puff up like a WATER BALLOON if you are on REAL LEGIT dianabol. NOT some eastern european razak dianabol pills manufactured in 1996 sent to you by oscaro. You are going to blow up like a PUFF FISH if you are using injectable dianabol by a certain chef, or even Jelfa dianabol pills (the gold standard of oral dianabol).

diet is everything. u cant take test and get ripped, you can take anadrol and get ripped, u can take deca and get ripped it doesnt matter.

its the diet that matters.

if ur eating too much and taking a highly aromatizing steroid like dbol then yes your gonna gain water weight. but ive seen plenty of guys shredded to the bone on test, dbol, and deca.

ppl make this shit way harder then it should be.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »
diet is everything. u cant take test and get ripped, you can take anadrol and get ripped, u can take deca and get ripped it doesnt matter.

its the diet that matters.

if ur eating too much and taking a highly aromatizing steroid like dbol then yes your gonna gain water weight. but ive seen plenty of guys shredded to the bone on test, dbol, and deca.

ppl make this shit way harder then it should be.

looks like we disagree on a  couple of points on a couple of different threads right now Mothballs. Diet is NOTHING. You can eat anything you want if you are on the right stuff. You can eat ice cream 3 times a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and be 6% bf @ 245 lbs, 6 footer. The only time you DIET is right before your show. And the last show I did, I actually did not even really diet, and I still placed in the top 5. I just upped my tren to almost 1 gram per week and I laid off the ice cream.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011, 12:56:42 AM »
looks like we disagree on a  couple of points on a couple of different threads right now Mothballs. Diet is NOTHING. You can eat anything you want if you are on the right stuff. You can eat ice cream 3 times a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and be 6% bf @ 245 lbs, 6 footer. The only time you DIET is right before your show. And the last show I did, I actually did not even really diet, and I still placed in the top 5. I just upped my tren to almost 1 gram per week and I laid off the ice cream.
I hope you are not talking in terms of cups  ;D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 04:29:28 AM »
what dosages? are you talking from personal experience?

20-30mg a day