Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 107654 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »
what did euroman do? he used to sell alpha pharma didn't he and Gh15 was saying alpha pharma was very good line?

i don't get it but i don't keep up with a lot of this stuff. a lot of these sources are selective scammers and give better products/services to people with known board names while screwing over others.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 01:00:59 PM »
I remember Euroman was on the watch list, but I also remember reading that he cleaned up his act.

Curious as to the straw that broke the camels back?

Anyway, my experiences with him were good.  Sometimes took a bit of time to receive product, but his clen and t3 were awesome and price couldn't be beat.  All his products were good actually.

Well, another source lost it seems... RIP.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 01:07:54 PM »
This thread is quite possibly the most ridiculous thread to have ever been posted on getbig.com

The Euroman name has been around for more than a decade. The entity that surrounds it more than twenty years....some even longer than that.

There is no single human being on earth that could shut that down. If that were possible it would have been legally shut down years ago.

Anyone whose been around performance enhancement for any length of time knows exactly what's going on here, and if GH15 happens to respond to this thread, if he's the "lover of truth" he claims to be then he won't backup the stupidity of this thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 01:09:10 PM »
LOL!!!!! ;D

Oh the insanity!!!
Hahaa!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
So what you saying about GH15 he is a rat, he works with DEA etc etc? Personally these are claims I would not hold to, especially when in one hand I say I want steroids to be legal, help the little person. Well how are you helping the little person if you are closing down the reliable suppliers like you claim to be doing?

Tell me how does this help anyone? Why not shut down naps, y not shut down the countless scammers that do't even bother to post anything?

what is he saying is,,that life is like a box of chokolatos,, you never know what a new day will bring

naps is friend ,, he is prime prime prime PRIME icon of cult ,, he dont hav eitme to play balonie,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
what is he saying is,,that life is like a box of chokolatos,, you never know what a new day will bring

naps is friend ,, he is prime prime prime PRIME icon of cult ,, he dont hav eitme to play balonie,,

gh15 approved
you approve of naps? this is the first time ive heard you say that

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2012, 01:19:53 PM »
x2
the reality is anyone that closes shop, gh15 will take credit for just like he takes credit for Victor, fuck he evens takes credit for the presidential election next thing you know when they put the first man on mars he will say he played a roll,....saying that he threaten him so thats proof, tell me who hasn't he threaten? what about WW he has been threatening him for ions and has gave him a thousand and 1 dealines and nothing,. ha, what happened to Feb 15?

i dotn take credit for things i dotn deserve cradit for

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2012, 01:19:58 PM »

he's approved naps A LONG TIME AGO ! longgggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggg time ago  

of course has to be directly naps himself  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2012, 01:21:55 PM »
This thread is quite possibly the most ridiculous thread to have ever been posted on getbig.com

The Euroman name has been around for more than a decade. The entity that surrounds it more than twenty years....some even longer than that.

There is no single human being on earth that could shut that down. If that were possible it would have been legally shut down years ago.

Anyone whose been around performance enhancement for any length of time knows exactly what's going on here, and if GH15 happens to respond to this thread, if he's the "lover of truth" he claims to be then he won't backup the stupidity of this thread.

and yet it got shut!,,

i promise you biger things to come

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 01:22:07 PM »
This thread provided a wonderful source of entertainment for me. I look forward to reading it to my grandchildren one day.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2012, 01:23:25 PM »
Where can we get Alpha products now ???
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2012, 01:24:07 PM »

ofcourse i am ,, i also approved of euroman ,, doesnt change the fact that YOU HAVE TO PERFORM ,,

my word finish business,, as i said before,, if you and your business mater to you ...STAY OUT OF MY FIRE LINE,, i hope the ones who read this comply ,, for really you see what hapen ,,

my word bring up but can also bring down ,, as demonstratd

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »
next one that im finishing is ip ,, but with ip i have SPECIAL finish ,, this wont be no quiet finish ,, suppluers of ip lay off all your stock from him and stay away from this operation ,, the grey top fake gh was the end of ip ,, it wil not let go anymore

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »
lol @ IP...

I'm sure injecting straight rat poison/snake oil directly would be cleaner/better than his products   :-\

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »
lol @ IP...

I'm sure injecting straight rat poison/snake oil directly would be cleaner/better than his products   :-\

X2, IP has been getting away with selling bunk site for too long
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012, 01:30:28 PM »
and yet it got shut!,,

i promise you biger things to come

gh15 approved

You know man, I'd like to believe you are all you say you are....I would actually like to believe that there was someone who is this force for good in BB, but post like the above kill that for me. How could anyone stand proud claiming to have done anything to shut down a supplier who hasn't wronged anyone? Of course, like I said, anyone with half a brain knows that's not what's happening but to still try and take credit for what would be the ultimate sin in bodybuilding world is pathetic.

Anyone who believes EM is gone is naive or an outright idiot.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 01:33:33 PM »
You know man, I'd like to believe you are all you say you are....I would actually like to believe that there was someone who is this force for good in BB, but post like the above kill that for me. How could anyone stand proud claiming to have done anything to shut down a supplier who hasn't wronged anyone? Of course, like I said, anyone with half a brain knows that's not what's happening but to still try and take credit for what would be the ultimate sin in bodybuilding world is pathetic.

Anyone who believes EM is gone is naive or an outright idiot.

you have agenda for him ,, i didnt like it ,, it went too long,, it got to disturbe and became corupted,, no one listened ,, i kept warning,, next time listen

dont play innocent,, you are A DEALER on americnaa land! 7000 ampoles 2000 tablets IN ,, got cought with hot hot hot ,, this is big dealer,, your supply was from euroman,, i dont lik eploticaly corext idiots ,, and i dont like them to kiss my ass whenever they feel like or to balonie around,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »
If Gh15 can't remove a mod from a backyard board then i'm going to assume he can't fuck up suppliers.

Logic.

Bump.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 01:39:26 PM »
and! euroman is on the list of top sources still...the actual products were very good,, thas why he most likley will survive and come with new name.... but what happened was too much ,, restart ,, reorganize ,, get the shit together and perform ,, this is all the cult is asking,,

you can nto wait months for orders,, you have here bodybuild whos all career depending on timiing,, this can not happen and should not hapen again ,, a top source is a fast source! not only legit for what is legit good if it gets to you when you are already....2 months after the competition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2012, 01:46:30 PM »
Where can we get Alpha products now ???

x2!  :-\

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2012, 01:46:30 PM »
If Gh15 can't remove a mod from a backyard board then i'm going to assume he can't fuck up suppliers.

Logic.

hahha lol x2
TEAM Nasser

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »
and! euroman is on the list of top sources still...the actual products were very good,, thas why he most likley will survive and come with new name.... but what happened was too much ,, restart ,, reorganize ,, get the shit together and perform ,, this is all the cult is asking,,

you can nto wait months for orders,, you have here bodybuild whos all career depending on timiing,, this can not happen and should not hapen again ,, a top source is a fast source! not only legit for what is legit good if it gets to you when you are already....2 months after the competition

gh15 approved

To be honest, you are the best thing that has come along for bodybuilders. All the serious people know that. Keeping sources at the top of their game is very important. Losing money is painful and waiting for uneeded periods of time is terrible too. The only think I will say is that from reading the various boards, it seems Naps is bad in this regard too and many people till this day are waiting for orders placed long ago.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2012, 01:49:43 PM »
you all know who euroman is ,, stop with the balonie,, the alpha pharma is his underground ,, its easy to do it in india,, it was good product but anything out of strngo or alpha labs wipe the floor window and the other building next to yours floor and windows in comparison

im amazed how the alpha pharma is even compared! to strgo ,, amazed,, you got here slin worshiping strngo basicaly ,, you got here all the serious bodybuild tell you the truth ....

the alphapharma will be around dont worry ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2012, 01:50:25 PM »
Jaime Al Qassam and Reppingfor20 Arafat, don't come in here and disrupt the orderly conversation taking place.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2012, 01:50:30 PM »
To be honest, you are the best thing that has come along for bodybuilders. All the serious people know that. Keeping sources at the top of their game is very important. Losing money is painful and waiting for uneeded periods of time is terrible too. The only think I will say is that from reading the various boards, it seems Naps is bad in this regard too and many people till this day are waiting for orders placed long ago.

wil check into it personaly ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel