Author Topic: my expereince with DNP  (Read 40492 times)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: my expereince with DNP
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 03:30:05 AM »
for the people who don't know about DNP, look it up. look up "Dan Duchaine" sp? I know I mispelled his last name. DNP is by far the best fat burner in the world. while on DNP the more you eat the more it works. research it, it is awesome.
sept 10th APF

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 03:43:37 AM »
DNP isn't really ever necessary it just makes dieting faster but i wouldn't say easier because it's pretty hellish.

So it might be actually counter productive for some

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 05:31:40 AM »
If you are eating under1.5k cals and doing a lot of cardio than why do you even need DNP?

DNP is much more effective at burning  fat over muscle. however if i were going that low id still use a lot of AAS.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 05:33:28 AM »
So it might be actually counter productive for some

meh. depends on how you mean counterproductive. you will be burning fat while just sitting around but depending on the dose thats pretty much all you will be able to do.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012, 06:09:59 AM »
alright so im on day 2 of 600mg and im not really liking this. im sweating like crazy just sitting around. and its a cold room too. on top of that im feeling pretty tired. i checked my resting heart rate and its the same as yesterday but for some reason im running out of breath really really fast. like even if i talk for a couple minutes ill have to pause and take a few deep breaths. im also breathing a lot heavier and louder. im gonna be lifting later today but im not expecting much. might just drop back to 400mg if it gets worse.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 07:25:14 AM »
.....with a lot of cardio and under 1500 calories.....
LOL

Dude, I'm pretty sure ANYTHING is going to work for fat loss from what you just stated.....

Comon boss, I expected better from you   ;)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 01:18:23 PM »
LOL

Dude, I'm pretty sure ANYTHING is going to work for fat loss from what you just stated.....

Comon boss, I expected better from you   ;)

you can lose fat on DNP (t3 too), eating around 4k calories a day, but when you cut real hard on the calories, add in a serious stack of anabolics and GH, the rate of fat loss is pretty insane and visibly noticeable on a daily basis

anyways, as i said, that's just what my favorite approach was due to a few reasons particular to me. i guess i forgot to mention the clen or ephedrine + lots of caffeine, i feel i really need it on DNP when cutting calories low. energy and willpower will go to nothing, and as Notsureifsrs said it will be counterproductive if the person ends up slacking real heavy on his lifts if lethargy gets severe. better to run a moderate to lower dosage, like 500mg while maintaining stricter adherence to a good diet and cardio regime

different ways to skin a cat, and that's my preference.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »
ok guys so a quick question. since i increased my dose last night ive been breathing heavier. i didnt think about it at first but now it feels like there is an obstruction in my throat and im having difficulty and some pain swallowing, coughing, and taking deep breaths. any chance the DNP could be the cause of this?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »
where in your throat?

DNP can dehydrate you, and if you are breathing heavily through your mouth while you sleep your throat can get really dry and sore, possibly inflaming your tonsils.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »
DNP can dehydrate you, and if you are breathing heavily through your mouth while you sleep your throat can get really dry and sore, possibly inflaming your tonsils.

Any way to fix this? This is exactly what happened to me and it's been going on for about a week now.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »
reducing sodium intake throughout the day helps a lot with the continual feeling of dehydration. if someone is already doing that then drinking more fluids helps.

still though, it doesn't seem to be completely avoidable, and if breathing through the nose instead then nose bleeds begin to happen, which i think are worse.

a humidifier could possibly help, i'm not sure as i've never owned one but it might instead make you feel like you're sleeping in a sauna if the DNP nightsweats are already bad.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2012, 06:21:27 PM »
still though, it doesn't seem to be completely avoidable, and if breathing through the nose instead then nose bleeds begin to happen, which i think are worse.

This just happened like 2 hours ago  :-\. But I'll try reducing my sodium intake, I never really watched it to begin with.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2012, 10:16:44 PM »
i dont think its because of that. its gotten worse and now it hurts to swallow anything.even water. i dont think i could get any foos down. its getting harder to breathe. my throat doesnt hurt too bad but everything down to my solar plexus hurts when i swallow.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2012, 05:26:46 AM »
i dont think its because of that. its gotten worse and now it hurts to swallow anything.even water. i dont think i could get any foos down. its getting harder to breathe. my throat doesnt hurt too bad but everything down to my solar plexus hurts when i swallow.

Go get it checked. It's definitely not normal.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2012, 05:37:42 AM »
could be heart burn? did you take 2 caps at once?

dnp has given me some nasty heart burn at times, it also bloats the hell out of my stomach especially if i take too much at once.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2012, 07:48:52 AM »
Go get it checked. It's definitely not normal.

yea im going to the doctor monday. i had an appointment anyway.

it feels much better now. i think it might have potassium deficiency. my heart was beating way too fast and i was not feeling hungry despite not having eaten in a while. i was also getting a bit nauseous. i drank 2 bottles of v8 juice and i feel much better now. when i woke up today though my ribs and the area around my heart was hurting pretty badly when i tried to breath deeply. throat has cleared up mostly but im going to get it checked out.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2012, 07:56:10 AM »
I always get that swollen throat sort of feeling while on DNP.
I breath heavy and have to sleep with my mouth open, I think it dries out my throat and uvula.
Kind of feels like I am choking in the night. It returns to normal once I stop the DNP and begin
breathing normal again.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2012, 08:04:38 AM »

yea im going to the doctor monday. i had an appointment anyway.

it feels much better now. i think it might have potassium deficiency. my heart was beating way too fast and i was not feeling hungry despite not having eaten in a while. i was also getting a bit nauseous. i drank 2 bottles of v8 juice and i feel much better now. when i woke up today though my ribs and the area around my heart was hurting pretty badly when i tried to breath deeply. throat has cleared up mostly but im going to get it checked out.

stop breathing through your mouth, sip on water all day. the way to run dnp is fast and hard to burn stored fat the hard brown fat. don't expect to workout and make hugh muscle gains or strength gains while on dnp. ya go to the gym to burn more fat while dnp. 4wks fast and hard to lose 20-30lbs of FAT not water. shit is awesome if you know how to run it.
sept 10th APF

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2012, 08:41:56 AM »
ok guys so a quick question. since i increased my dose last night ive been breathing heavier. i didnt think about it at first but now it feels like there is an obstruction in my throat and im having difficulty and some pain swallowing, coughing, and taking deep breaths. any chance the DNP could be the cause of this?

;D MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, DNP IS A BAD IDEA FOR YOU? ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2012, 09:37:11 AM »
Ya` think ???

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2012, 12:30:34 PM »

the thought may have crossed my mind. lol

feeling ok now. gonna do some cardio tonight. what i can at least. then legs tommorow.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2012, 08:31:52 PM »
Wtf with this shit? Yeah it burns 30lbs of fat in a month. Why do you have 30 lbs of fat to lose? Thought we were bb's, seems like most of you are lazy fucks

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2012, 09:18:53 PM »

the thought may have crossed my mind. lol

feeling ok now. gonna do some cardio tonight. what i can at least. then legs tommorow.

Good. At least you are not a complete dum-dum.

Dude. STOP the DNP. Now.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
Keep using that poison and you will have to change your name to DEAD.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2012, 12:34:28 AM »
Good. At least you are not a complete dum-dum.

Dude. STOP the DNP. Now.

actually i agree with you.

DNP if used properly may be effective. however from what ive been experiencing the past couple days 600mg is way to much and just not worth the effort. even lower doses arent that great. the stuff is great for burning fat but i dont even feel like an athlete let alone a bodybuilder. im lifting way less weight than i should be and im running out of breath just by talking.

granted i lost more fat in a week than i would have in 2 or 3 with proper dieting and cardio but i think i would have felt better doing that.

i im done with this stuff.