Author Topic: "ANDRIOL"  (Read 3573 times)

Carlito

• Getbig I
"ANDRIOL"
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:24:47 PM »
Andriol (Testosterone) 40mg tab/ it's any good? and what is STH?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: "ANDRIOL"
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 09:50:44 PM »
I've never tried it but from what I've read it's really expensive & you need to take 6-8 tablets a day.

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 03:14:02 AM »
Very poor, very expensive.

Low side effects, but low effects, period.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 03:16:53 AM »
when i had it it wasnt a tab.
dont know what you call it but it was an oil in pill form.

yes you need to take like 6 a day but works well.. was expensive back when, not sure about now.
little side effects

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 08:13:12 AM »
I ment to say capsule.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 11:34:46 AM »
Very poor, very expensive.
Low side effects, but low effects, period.

^WORD.

Waste.

It's used in Europe.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 05:35:34 AM »
Andriol is a very weak steroid. I think it comes in 40mg gelcaps. So you're right, 6 a day at 240 mg would barely show any effect. A bottle would only last 10 days, and its one of the most expensive orals out there.. (Around 80.00 a bottle).. Little bang for big bucks...
------------------------------------------
Andriol, is a unique version of testosterone undecanoate developed by Organon. This version of testosterone is based in oil and is sealed in a capsule to be taken orally. According to the manufacturer, this method bypasses the liver and enters the body as a fat through the lymphatic system. In theory this seems quite interesting, however, athletes find Organon's claims don't hold up well. In doses of less than 240mg per day effects are generally non-existent. With higher doses, effects are small at best. This leads one to think most of the steroid is not making it to circulation. Generally, steroid users experienced with any strong anabolics will be disappointed with Andriol's results. Combined with other anabolics it may lend some effectiveness but should be questioned.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 05:50:29 AM »
Yep you must to take a lot of caps if you want to see any result.
Here is an example: if you take aprox. 400mg of test enanthate/ week you will see good effect on your mass. But if you take 240mg of andriol/day this is 1680mg of test/week you will maybe see very litle effect on your mass. Imagine if you take that kind of dosage of enanthate or cyp/week  :o

For andriol says; it simply not work in that way that is described on paper.  8)