Author Topic: Beginner Test Prop & Winstrol Cycle  (Read 2641 times)

alphaj2

• Getbig I
Beginner Test Prop & Winstrol Cycle
« on: December 29, 2020, 03:19:23 PM »
Hello all, I'm looking for some advice on my first cycle as well as PCT recommendations. I ordered the "Beginners Cut Cycle" and "Basic PCT Stack" from Naps a while back and chose to put off the cycle due to outside issues (fuck 2020). From what I've read on the forums here, it looks like the Arimidex/HCG dosing on the published recommendations on the website seem high for what I'll be running. From what I understand, I should only add in Arimidex as I feel symptoms of gyno (sore nipples, etc.); and the overall PCT amounts seem high for a test prop/winstrol cycle.

Basic stats: I'm 36, 5'8", 230lbs, been lifting for quite some time but had to take some time off as previously mentioned. Recently got back into lifting regularly and lost about 50lbs of fat, looking to break the plateau and meet some goals I have over the winter.

Recommended cycle dosing per the website (screen shots attached for reference):
Cycle Length 8 Weeks
Weeks 1-8 100mg GP Test Prop EOD
Weeks 3-8 40mg GP Stan 10 ED
Weeks 1-8 .5mg GP Anastrozole ED (continued for at least 10 days after cycle)

PCT Length 5 Weeks
Weeks 1-4 40,g GP Nolva ED
Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene ED
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole ED
Week 1- 4,500iu HCG (1,500 mon/wed/fri)
Week 2- 3,500iu HCG (1,000 mon/wed/fri)
Week 3- 1,500iu HCG (500 mon/wed/fri)

I've put together a chart in Excel to approximate what my Test blood levels will be and when they should fall off based on a half-life of 4.5 days. From my crude beginner understanding based on what I've read, it looks like I should wait at least a few days after my last Test Prop injection to start PCT. Additionally, based on the newbie PCT recommendations I've found it looks like the above PCT amounts are very high and it should be more like Clomid at 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-14, and 50mg day 15-30 with Nolva at 20mg for the whole 30 days I'm on clomid. I've also seen that HCG can be fewer injections with larger amounts over a shorter timeframe (something like Day 1- 3000iu, Day 4- 1500iu, Day 7- 750 IU, Day 10- 500iu). Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Beginner Test Prop & Winstrol Cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 05:21:36 PM »
Have ever taken steroids before?

alphaj2

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 08:00:29 PM »
Have ever taken steroids before?
No, I haven't. I took some prohormones back in college and did a few Superdrol cycles, but never AAS.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 04:38:59 AM »
No, I haven't. I took some prohormones back in college and did a few Superdrol cycles, but never AAS.

Then you have taken steroids.

The amount of drugs you are contemplating taking currently is insane.  What are you thinking?

https://www.steroid.com/Superdrol.php

"Superdrol is an anabolic steroid that carries a bit of a unique history compared to many anabolic steroids. Superdrol itself is merely a brand name of an over the counter anabolic steroid sold as a pro hormone or nutritional supplement by Anabolic Extreme. While an anabolic steroid, the active hormone Methyldrostanolone had never been placed on the controlled substance list in the U.S. and in 2005 it would hit the shelves of most major supplement companies and enjoyed massive success. However, in 2006 due to tremendous FDA pressure Superdrol would be discontinued. While the Superdrol brand was short lived, over the counter and black market Methyldrostanolone would continue to appear around the world until mid-2012. In 2012 Methyldrostanolone would be placed on the U.S. controlled substance list and classified as a Schedule III controlled substance along with all anabolic steroids.

Methyldrostanolone or Superdrol, while it did not appear on the market until 2005 is not a new anabolic steroid. Syntex first created the Methyldrostanolone hormone in 1959 at the same time as Drostanolone (Masteron) and Oxymetholone (Anadrol). However, the Methyldrostanolone hormone never received a pharmaceutical push like the other two hormones. The exception would be its inclusion in Dimethazine; a compound that metabolically dissolved and converted to Methyldrostanolone post administration. As we dive into the Superdrol compound, as you may have already guessed we will find it is very similar to Drostanolone or the popular anabolic steroid Masteron."