Author Topic: JESSICA SIMPSON SEX TAPE!!!!!!!  (Read 44061 times)

body88

JESSICA SIMPSON SEX TAPE!!!!!!!
« on: December 01, 2006, 07:49:59 AM »
HAHAHHAAH, Christ I hope this is true!!! There have been other reports the people who have the tape are demanding money or they will release it.If these reports are true she will prob have them investigated for extorsion. I just hope I get to see those big tits flying around when she is getting pounded!

Jess 'frets' over sex tape
From correspondents in London
28nov06
JESSICA Simpson has been left reeling by rumours a sex tape starring her is about to be leaked onto the internet.

The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show the Dukes of Hazzard actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.

A source told Britain's Daily Sport newspaper: "Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She's always been a girl of high morals and principles."

According to reports the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video.

It has been claimed that they are threatening to leak the tape if Jessica does not pay an undisclosed sum of money to keep it out of the public domain.

The 25-year-old star has always prided herself on making men wait for sex.

She once said: "I play hard to get. If you turn sex down for a couple of days it makes it better."

Jessica's ex-husband Nick is now dating MTV presenter Vanessa Minnillo, while she has been seen dining with on/off lover John Mayer again.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: JESSICA SIMPSON SEX TAPE!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 08:03:30 AM »
Nice body, her face is nothing special.
come on amn.her face is awesome...she looks very similar to britney spears
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:06:52 AM »

You must be slow. Tell me then, who is the hottest woman on the planet? As Jessica is mentioned every time that statement is made.

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 08:09:58 AM »
As previously stated. HER FACE IS NOTHING SPECIAL. LOOK AT HER FCKED UP NOSE. 50 better faces in my school only.

You are full of shit. aahahha. I worked in the nightclub industry for years, dealt with hot bitches every 10 min. Women like Jessica are not a dime a dozen. You are lying your ass off.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 08:10:57 AM »
As previously stated. HER FACE IS NOTHING SPECIAL. LOOK AT HER FCKED UP NOSE. 50 better faces in my school only.
THEN FUCK THOSE FACES.... OK ASSWIPE
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 08:12:46 AM »
Haha , shadaw are you telling me this is yet another internet pathi who comes on here bullshitting his brains out?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 08:14:16 AM »
Haha , shadaw are you telling me this is yet another internet pathi who comes on here bullshitting his brains out?
I GUESS SO...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 08:16:17 AM »
You guys would walk around with a constant boner if you went to my school. Obviously too many fat and ugly chicks in the USA.
ahahahah.. ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 08:27:03 AM »
According to reports the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video.

LOL...pure bullshit! Pam and Tommy leaked that tape themselves for millions, I'd imagine Nick was the source of this one ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 08:30:51 AM »
I wasn't a fan of her looks until dukes of hazzard... then wow, she played that part well ;D

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 08:31:19 AM »
HAHAHHAAH, Christ I hope this is true!!! There have been other reports the people who have the tape are demanding money or they will release it.If these reports are true she will prob have them investigated for extorsion. I just hope I get to see those big tits flying around when she is getting pounded!

Britain's Daily Sport newspaper:

It's that's the source then I'd forget about it if I were you. To even call that rag a newspaper is an afront to journalism lol

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 08:35:11 AM »
You guys would walk around with a constant boner if you went to my school. Obviously too many fat and ugly chicks in the USA.

Lies , my girlfriend is hot as hell. I would can her in a second for Simpson. I have posted pics to confim I am not full of shit. Unlike you. Btw I attended BU. Boston has over 200 colleges. There are hot girls every 5 feet. You may not like Jessica's face which is fine. But to say she is nothing special is crap.

You are a gimmick or lying. Plain and simple ;D

body88

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 08:37:08 AM »
It's that's the source then I'd forget about it if I were you. To even call that rag a newspaper is an afront to journalism lol

The link was on the comcast new page. Prob crap but one can wish right !?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 08:38:09 AM »

fag

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 08:43:28 AM »

The link was on the comcast new page. Prob crap but one can wish right !?

We sure can  :P

body88

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 08:50:18 AM »
Im not a gimmick and I'm not lying. Im just telling the truth, Simpson is overrated. She has a hot body but her face is nothing special really. I dont really care if you have a hot gf and I have no intention of posting pics of the girls in my school for you guys to jerk off to. Sorry, and btw; I don't give a shit about your little internet society thing here. I come to Getbig for laughs.

No, I want you to post pic's of some of these everyday women that are hotter than Jessica Simpson. Surly you have gotten with a few. I have no interest in jerking off to pictures while I am at work. I have no idea how you do things in your country of Hotgirlvakia. We tend to keep our clothes on at work over here. You said in the original posts that here face was nothing special and there are 50 better faces at your school alone. You must attend Supermodel University. I would love to see some examples of a typical freshman.

Like I said , to say you do not like a woman's look it perfectly fine. You posted like she was nothing but your typical middle of the road broad you see day to day. So I called bullshit.

A Lot of the women who are considered to be the hottest in the world are American. Not to mention America is a melting pot of the entire world so you are dissing yourself essentially.I bet you have never been to America. There are endless hot bitches here lol. Spend a week on spring break in Miami.

Oh, and to your last comment

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »
Jessica is def hot all around, but her body is much better than her face. In any university you could find at least 50 girls with better grills, but there wouldnt be as many who are as hot overall as her.

body88

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 09:04:23 AM »
Jessica is def hot all around, but her body is much better than her face. In any university you could find at least 50 girls with better grills, but there wouldnt be as many who are as hot overall as her.

People who do not like women with sharp features do not like Jessica. I like women with sharp features. Jessica, Stacey Dash etc etc.  I do not like women like Tiffany Amber Theisen and Jessica Beal. All personal preference really. I just had to call that poster out. Full of shit with some of those comments!

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 09:04:49 AM »

Agreed, but that's the same with almost any celeb. Just go to any town centre on a saturday and you'll see loads of everyday girls way more prettier than Jessica Simpson and Co

body88

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 09:06:58 AM »
Agreed, but that's the same with almost any celeb. Just go to any town centre on a saturday and you'll see loads of everyday girls way more prettier than Jessica Simpson and Co

I think people tend to forget celebs are just normal, attractive humans who become inhuman with the fame. I think Brittney spears is a great example of that. Very average looking. While I think Jessica is mid 9's at the lowest. Spears is good looking do not get me wrong. But out of all of em she is the most "normal " looking.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 09:09:11 AM »
Britany spears looks like a fucking gekko. If she entered the room while I was eating I would lose my appetite...

body88

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 09:11:05 AM »
Britany spears looks like a fucking gekko. If she entered the room while I was eating I would lose my appetite...

True, current photos have here looking like a 2 bit crack whore. I was speaking of when she was in her " prime". Even then she was very average looking. Good looking for sure. But, nothing out of the ordinary.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 09:17:26 AM »
She used to have the kicking 18 y/o body, but her eyes, nose and chin have always been messed up, looks to me like she comes from a long line of inbreeders (seriously).

body88

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 09:17:48 AM »
lmao

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 09:17:59 AM »

Must be a homo, she's striking. Britney looks like a peasant by comparison, isn't naturally beautiful and needs a lot of makeup. The bod is already aging rapidly:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006550425,00.html