Author Topic: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE  (Read 35159 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2007, 12:53:08 PM »
Consider the plot of the story first.

Rambo hasn't been in a war for like, 20 years?  Of course he wouldn't need to stay in that kind of shape.  From what I've read, he basically retired into the mountains.  No need for an extreme physique.  It makes sense.

It appears he only comes down from the mountains to get hair dye every month.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2007, 12:54:05 PM »
Hey paper-bag boy you are thinking in hollywood terms...Marky Mark was ripped but not ever huge, neither was Christian Bale or Brad Pitt...Take those guys and compare them to Cena or Vin Diesel and they get owned...
cena was a pro bodybuilder and a wrestler and vin diesel was a bouncer before he got into movies..get your facts right dude
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2007, 12:58:06 PM »
cena was a pro bodybuilder and a wrestler and vin diesel was a bouncer before he got into movies..get your facts right dude

What the hell are you talking about?? You truly are a fuckin idiot...We are comparing their physiques not their backgrounds, you douche-bag....I love it when you prove to all us the reason why no one takes you serious hahaha.....
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
What the hell are you talking about?? You truly are a fuckin idiot...We are comparing their physiques not their backgrounds, you douche-bag....I love it when you prove to all us the reason why no one takes you serious hahaha.....
first of all,i don't need some internet message assholes to take me seriously..i don't take myself seriously so i really don't care about it and second of all their backgrounds do come into consideration..they were already huge before but they kinda leaned out a bit for the movies...so whos the dumbass ass now...hmm you are
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2007, 01:02:41 PM »
REMBER WHEN STALLONE HAD TO GET FAT FOR COP LAND, ALOT OF MALE ACTORS PROBABLY TURNED DOWN THAT ROLE BECAUSE THEY LACK SELF-DISCIPLINE TO CONTROL THE COSMITIC OUTLOOK OF THERE BODY, BUT NOT SLY.

SELF- DISCIPLINE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MONEY MAKERS AND THE MONEY TAKERS.[/u]

Self-discipline in any training intended to produce a specific character or pattern of behaviour, especially training that produces moral, physical, or mental development in a particular direction. Discipline, while often thought to be a coercive mechanism, can be a collaborative process of building consensus regarding accepted behavior within institutions and society.

In unionised companies, discipline may be a regulated part of a collective bargaining agreement and subject to grievance procedures.

Self-discipline is the ability to manage oneself and one's emotions. Self-discipline is to some extent a substitute for motivation, when one uses reason to determine a best course of action that opposes one's desires.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »
REMBER WHEN STALLONE HAD TO GET FAT FOR COP LAND, ALOT OF MALE ACTORS PROBABLY TURNED DOWN THAT ROLE BECAUSE THEY LACK SELF-DISCIPLINE TO CONTROL THE COSMITIC OUTLOOK OF THERE BODY, BUT NOT SLY.

SELF- DISCIPLINE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MONEY MAKERS AND THE MONEY TAKERS.[/u]

Self-discipline in any training intended to produce a specific character or pattern of behaviour, especially training that produces moral, physical, or mental development in a particular direction. Discipline, while often thought to be a coercive mechanism, can be a collaborative process of building consensus regarding accepted behavior within institutions and society.

In unionised companies, discipline may be a regulated part of a collective bargaining agreement and subject to grievance procedures.

Self-discipline is the ability to manage oneself and one's emotions. Self-discipline is to some extent a substitute for motivation, when one uses reason to determine a best course of action that opposes one's desires.

dude from where did you copy and paste that shit? ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2007, 01:08:22 PM »
first of all,i don't some internet message assholes to take me seriously..i don't take mylsef seriously so i really don't care about it and second of all their backgrounds do come into consideration..they were already huge before but they kinda leaned out a bit for the movies...so whos the dumbass ass now...hmm you are

We are still comparing physiques you idiot...Brad Pitt tried to get alot bigger for the movie "Troy" and still guys like Cena and Diesel owned him...Another actor that had to try to beef up to become an action star was Christian Bale in "Batman Forever" he did get bigger but was nowhere near guys like Cena or Diesel...It is called genetics and hard work not just your background...You really are a douchebag LoL....
You Can't Do It!!!

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2007, 01:09:49 PM »
At first when I saw those Sly pics I thought "Oh, NO..." BUT on second glance, he really does look great for his age & I have no real room to judge-Yes, I do wish I would look that good at 60...

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2007, 01:11:18 PM »

It was easy for Stallone to play that part.  All he had to do was stop taking drugs, stop working out and eat some of the foods he avoids like doughnuts.  I remember him talking about eating doughnuts for the first time in years.

I was impressed that he could get back in shape after the movie.  It would have been very easy for him not to with all the money and success he had previously.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »
if there was any justice left in this world Rambo would kill the shadow.
It's Hip to be Square!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2007, 01:13:13 PM »
At first when I saw those Sly pics I thought "Oh, NO..." BUT on second glance, he really does look great for his age & I have no real room to judge-Yes, I do wish I could look that good at 60...

WHEN WE ALL REACH 60 WELL STILL RECALL HOW GREAT SLY LOOKS AND WISH IT UPON OUR SELFS.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
We are still comparing physiques you idiot...Brad Pitt tried to get alot bigger for the movie "Troy" and still guys like Cena and Diesel owned him...Another actor that had to try to beef up to become an action star was Christian Bale in "Batman Forever" he did get bigger but was nowhere near guys like Cena or Diesel...It is called genetics and hard work not just your background...You really are a douchebag LoL....
dude cena took alot of roids..vin diesel also took a lot of roids..have you seen vin diesel lately,he looks like shit now(the pacifier anyone) and currently marky mark and christian bale look better than him..cena won't count because he was a bodybuilder and retired bodybuilders who make it into the movies will always have a better physiue than any other buff hollywood star
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »

WHEN WE ALL REACH 60 WELL STILL RECALL HOW GREAT SLY LOOKS AND WISH IT UPON OUR SELFS.
Agreed...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
Agreed...

AND WELL TELL THE KIDS HOW CHIEF ARNOLD TALKED AND HOW HE WENT NUTS OVER KENNDY WOMEN AND WAS KING OF CALIFORNIA.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »
better physiques (when they're in shape):  christian bale, brad pitt, john cena, mark wahlberg, vin diesel, dwayne johnson, michael clark duncan

stallone has that huge torso, saggy skin look now.  even though he looks good for 60 his physique is not better than the guys above

god helps us all

christian bale = homo looking no muscle what so ever

brad pit = average physiqe at best!,,only when low bodyfat you can even tell he got a phsyiqe

john cena = not an actor,,but even if he was his physiqe is lacking,,for the 1000th time you cant do nothing with a physiqe that include arms and arms only,,ask canadian frank he will tell you

mark wolberg? = does he even have a physiqe? that person from what i have  seen looked like a swim suit model back in the days,,and now days look like a 10% average guy that has zero size on him

vin diezel = build too skinny to do any damage,,girls like him because he holds low bodyfat% and from latino haritage and that is it,,need a lot of hormones to blow up and even then lack in the over all widness and thickness needed for physiqe worth talking about,,simply a thin looking latino fella

dwayne johnson = good physiqe but not even close to stallone,,too tall and too soft in general,,lack muscle density

michael clark? = dont know who it is,,if i dont know who it is that means he got nothing on him worth talking about]

there is no actor as of 2007 that hold better physiqe than silvester stallone,,and he is 60+!

fallen angel

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »
god helps us all

brad pit = average physiqe at best!,,only when low bodyfat you can even tell he got a phsyiqe

john cena = not an actor,,but even if he was his physiqe is lacking,,for the 1000th time you cant do nothing with a physiqe that include arms and arms only,,ask canadian frank he will tell you

mark wolberg? = does he even have a physiqe? that person from what i have  seen looked like a swim suit model back in the days,,and now days look like a 10% average guy that has zero size on him

vin diezel = build too skinny to do any damage,,girls like him because he holds low bodyfat% and from latino haritage and that is it,,need a lot of hormones to blow up and even then lack in the over all widness and thickness needed for physiqe worth talking about,,simply a thin looking latino fella

dwayne johnson = good physiqe but not even close to stallone,,too tall and too soft in general,,lack muscle density

michael clark? = dont know who it is,,if i dont know who it is that means he got nothing on him worth talking about]

there is no actor as of 2007 that hold better physiqe than silvester stallone,,and he is 60+!

THANK YOU AND VERY WELL PUT!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2007, 01:34:44 PM »
god helps us all

the actors you have mentioned look 100 times better than you...nuff said and every body else on this site..nuff said again
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2007, 01:38:04 PM »
the actors you have mentioned look 100 times better than you...nuff said and every body else on this site..nuff said again

you are in dream land as usuall the shadow,,learn your bodybuilding before you come up to me with stupid comments,,lucky i even respond to you
fallen angel

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2007, 01:38:57 PM »
you are in dream land as usuall the shadow,,learn your bodybuilding before you come up to me with stupid comments,,lucky i even respond to you
ok 'gh15' ::)..dumbass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2007, 01:39:37 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly, none of those guys have as much muscle on their entire bodies as GH15 has on one of his legs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2007, 01:40:05 PM »
ok 'gh15' ::)..dumbass

bwahahahaaaa, even the little indian owns the great 'gh15'.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2007, 01:40:50 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly, none of those guys have as much muscle on their entire bodies as GH15 has on one of his legs.
yada yada yada..you have lost it sissyfather..i pity on you
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2007, 01:42:15 PM »
yada yada yada..you have lost it sissyfather..i pity on you

hahahaa, sushant kapur is on a rampage tonight!!

He had his monthly bath in cow urine today!!  ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
hahahaa, sushant kapur is on a rampage tonight!!

He had his monthly bath in cow urine today!!  ;)
well cow urine has its medical valuses..not so much in its raw form but if scientifically used it does help alot
http://www.cowurine.com/
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »
well cow urine has its medical valuses..not so much in its raw form but if scientifically used it does help alot
http://www.cowurine.com/
then you should stop drinking your boyfriends urine and drink the cow's.