Author Topic: As Patrick Bateman once said..../TEAM PATRICK BATEMAN BEGINS  (Read 33545 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: As Patrick Bateman once said....
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 12:17:25 AM »
Look at that subtle off-white coloring, the tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god, it even has a watermark

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »
Look at that subtle off-white coloring, the tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god, it even has a watermark

lol, that pissed off face when he saw the business card was some of all time best acting caught on camera.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »
Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.
Deep Tissue Massage

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 12:46:10 AM »
If you havent read the book, you need to.  One of the most horrifying books I've ever read.  The movie didnt even come close to the level of gore in that book.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 12:50:35 AM »
If you havent read the book, you need to.  One of the most horrifying books I've ever read.  The movie didnt even come close to the level of gore in that book.
this movie sucked major ass.no other psycho remake ever came close to the original psycho..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 02:17:08 AM »
A man of great wisdom indeed:

-We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

-I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale. It can not be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
$

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 02:28:06 AM »
Guess I have to read the book.  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2007, 06:31:41 AM »
this movie sucked major ass.no other psycho remake ever came close to the original psycho..

first of all you're a fucking idiot.

second, this isn't a psycho remake.  just because it has the word psycho in the title, doesn't mean it has anything to do with the original.

if you've ever seen either movie, you'd see they're two completely different movies.  you're talking out of your aids infested ass, as usual.
Deep Tissue Massage

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2007, 06:38:10 AM »
shadow, he is right.

the two have nothing to do with each other.

youre commenting on a movie you didn't see, just to fit in.  Pity.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 06:44:18 AM »
shadow, he is right.

the two have nothing to do with each other.

youre commenting on a movie you didn't see, just to fit in.  Pity.
dude i don't need to fit in on a message board ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 06:49:41 AM »
dude i don't fit in on a message board ::)

You don't fit into pu$$y either, dude.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 06:50:50 AM »

Your a retarded douche from the third world and a fake ass movie/music buff...

Hope this helps
I

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 06:55:08 AM »
ha ha, this little queef probably thinks American Beauty is a remake of American Pie.
Deep Tissue Massage

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 07:00:21 AM »
oh god I think the ownings are about to begin...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 08:19:37 AM »
ahh classic movie. everyone should see it

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »
The book was far more violent. In the book he sends starving rodents up a live prostitutes vagina. Still, the movie was pretty good.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »
That line was fucking brilliant!!

Too bad he didn't fuck Chloe Sevigny ( his secretary in the movie). She's fucking hot....there's something about that girl....
if u like chloe sevigny check out teh movie "the brown bunny" from vincent gallo----she gives head on camera till climax

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/c/Chloe-Sevigny-The-Brown-Bunny-UNCENSORED.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/11322&h=800&w=1440&sz=61&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=tpDQNi6KsT76EM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bbrown%2Bbunny%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff

she got kicked out of the screen actors guild for it :'(

shes also in many of Harmony Korine's movies----------------and we all know harmony korine is a fucking genius

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2007, 08:28:21 AM »
dude i don't need to fit in on a message board ::)

Dude, you're a fucking indian, shut the fuck up and go wear some ghandi sandals...

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2007, 08:43:50 AM »
if u like chloe sevigny check out teh movie "the brown bunny" from vincent gallo----she gives head on camera till climax

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/c/Chloe-Sevigny-The-Brown-Bunny-UNCENSORED.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/11322&h=800&w=1440&sz=61&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=tpDQNi6KsT76EM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bbrown%2Bbunny%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff

she got kicked out of the screen actors guild for it :'(

shes also in many of Harmony Korine's movies----------------and we all know harmony korine is a fucking genius

Yeah, man, brown bunny's great. She has also worked with Larry Clark. I believe "KIDS" was her first major impact on the film industry, correct me if I'm wrong. I guess right after that she worked on LAST DAYS OF DISCO, right at the time STUDIO 54 came up.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2007, 08:52:54 AM »
ha, i wish.

re: the secretary.  "Wear something nice, not what you have on right now".  or something like that.  classic.

Haha, man, after I read the subsequent posts from this one, I bursted out laughing so hard. You guys are maniacs. Knowing by heart the lines of the movie is not for everyone....LOL!!!

Hey, Power Rod, what about Bateman's encounter with that homeless bum and his dog in the alley? Gosh, I felt so bad for the little dog.....

Bateman's face in that bar, where he is sitting with Josh Lucas and the other guys, talking bad behind their acquaintances' back is priceless...how'bout that time, at the end of the movie, when his homo blond friend came outta closet to him inside the bathroom??? Patrick's face is priceless....

Another high point of the movie is Bateman's dialogues with the Willem DeFoe character - a P.I. hired to find Paul Allen's whereabouts. The guy, in one of their meetings, had bought a HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS Cd on the way to Bateman's office and asked if he liked their music. To what Bateman replies : "No, they are too black for my taste." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 08:56:09 AM »
Dude, you're a fucking indian, shut the fuck up and go wear some ghandi sandals...
yes i am a fucking indian..yes i know that :D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:28 AM »
Wasn't it "don't just stare at it, eat it" ?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 09:12:02 AM »
you are correct!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 09:21:09 AM »

you sir are correct.   :-[
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »
Haha, man, after I read the subsequent posts from this one, I bursted out laughing so hard. You guys are maniacs. Knowing by heart the lines of the movie is not for everyone....LOL!!!

Hey, Power Rod, what about Bateman's encounter with that homeless bum and his dog in the alley? Gosh, I felt so bad for the little dog.....

Bateman's face in that bar, where he is sitting with Josh Lucas and the other guys, talking bad behind their acquaintances' back is priceless...how'bout that time, at the end of the movie, when his #### blond friend came outta closet to him inside the bathroom??? Patrick's face is priceless....

Another high point of the movie is Bateman's dialogues with the Willem DeFoe character - a P.I. hired to find Paul Allen's whereabouts. The guy, in one of their meetings, had bought a HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS Cd on the way to Bateman's office and asked if he liked their music. To what Bateman replies : "No, they are too black for my taste." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever invented that character is a genius.  and obviously some hippie who got burned by the stock market in the 80's , lol.

a fine fine movie.

i had to look this one up:

Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old homo with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, meet me at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.
Deep Tissue Massage