Author Topic: Can Some body please tell me why the new Karate kid is of the negro species  (Read 14170 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
 ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Wiggs will know this.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
???
because obama is president and nepotism rules hollywood will smith's son needs the money.
F

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
the fact that the new "karate kid" is black is the LEAST of my problems with that movie

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Wiggs will know this.

FWiggs n O'Tre not Black...Mr Nobody.

chaos k-a$$ is such a suck up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why would I know?  I don't know.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
I like how they got a chinese person to play a japanese and teach a japanese martial art.  It should have been called The Kung Fu Kid
No Worries 4 me

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Why was he white before?

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
the karate kid  turned into a girl and is now black. 
down with hussein

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
He was white before because white kids fight with their fist... plus Black kids were already casted in movies like BOY Z N THE HOOD.. and DONT BE A MENIC TO SOCIETY ... OR PUMPS UP HOES DOWN

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

its all because Will and Jada Pickett Smith are producers of the movie! Money talks!

Jake_W

• Getbig III

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Stark, cut the shit. A white guy did it as well as a girl. I bet you weren't bitching then. :)

Almost always, yes.

Undisputed

• Getbig II
Next they'll be re-making Roadhouse with a black Jack Dalton, and Days of Thunder with a black Cole Trickel.....whatever 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Next they'll be re-making Roadhouse with a black Jack Dalton, and Days of Thunder with a black Cole Trickel.....whatever 
Top gun with a black Maverick?
EPIC FAIL!  :-[

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

I went to a high school play once, "Wizard of Oz" - Dorothy was black!

I'm all for equal opportunity, but I do find it funny when blacks are cast for white roles, and whites are cast for black roles, actually when any race is cast for a different one.  Only one that can go either way is Michael Jackson LOL "It dont matter if your black or white... heee heeeeeeeeeeeee"

Black James Bond?
White Dynamite?
Asian Robocop?
Latino Harry Potter?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

I'm all for equal opportunity, but I do find it funny when blacks are cast for white roles, and whites are cast for black roles, actually when any race is cast for a different one.  Only one that can go either way is Michael Jackson LOL "It dont matter if your black or white... heee heeeeeeeeeeeee"

Black James Bond?
White Dynamite?
Asian Robocop?
Latino Harry Potter?

well, there was "The Wiz", which was a all black cast version of The Wizard of Oz, featuring Michael Jackson. And there were rumors of Diddy being picked as a  black James Bond
Also rumors of a Black Peter Parker, which I believe needs to stay white to protect contuneity (sp)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Fried chicken

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
well, there was "The Wiz", which was a all black cast version of The Wizard of Oz, featuring Michael Jackson. And there were rumors of Diddy being picked as a  black James Bond
Also rumors of a Black Peter Parker, which I believe needs to stay white to protect contuneity (sp)

Oh yeaaaahhh forgot about the Wiz LOL  thats like one of my wife's favorite movies for some strange reason!

Diddy as black james bond would be terrible!    I mean at least make a him a black BRITISH guy LOL

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Black James Bond?
White Dynamite?
Asian Robocop?
Latino Harry Potter?

Agreed this type of activity is not acceptable, the roles should remain as their original content.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV

Taimak of 'The Last Dragon' played Dalton in the B'way version of Road House.

Almost always, yes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
I like how they got a chinese person to play a japanese and teach a japanese martial art.  It should have been called The Kung Fu Kid

ex-fucking-actly

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 Hollywood movies are a bunch of bullshit. They aren't movies, they are business ventures which just happen to be films.

For the past 10 years, barely anything worth watching has come out of Hollywood.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
The oringal Karate Kid character was Italian...Danny Larusso...Italians aren't white FFS...so this thread is BS to begin with! ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
start fucking protesting
I got one of those signs on my front and back walking the streets now bro.