Author Topic: Can Some body please tell me why the new Karate kid is of the negro species  (Read 14169 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Hollywood movies are a bunch of bullshit. They aren't movies, they are business ventures which just happen to be films.

For the past 10 years, barely anything worth watching has come out of Hollywood.
Well said.
Original Karate Kid, awesome.
Part II, ok.
The rest, horrid.

Elisabeth Shue, nice healthy rack on a 19 year old.  Maybe D's only though.
William Zabka, quintessential bad guy.
N

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Lol, les=fucking owned ^^

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
You're not white you're an Abe, corn beef on rye with a kosher pickle eating jew-boy now go and run the world. ;D

Well godammit....now that I have your permission I'll get right to it.

;D

regmac

• Getbig V
Not watching it    ever     they destroyed a classic  KK1!    Lee is no Miagi and Wills little tyke is no LaRusso!
((-::

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
As soon as Arnold dies you will see them remake Terminator with a Mexican staring in it...
that would rock!!
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
As long as blacks claim "Scientology Will Smith" and "Uppitty Jada Pinkett-Smith" as yours, I'll continue on feeling perfectly fine about being white.

Notice how the term "uppity" is specifically reserved for black people?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Notice how the term "uppity" is specifically reserved for black people?
Sounds like you understand...
what's the problem?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Sounds like you understand...
what's the problem?

It ranks right up there with "bright" and "articulate". :)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Well, Prince of Persia has no Persians...
Almost always, yes.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Well, Prince of Persia has no Persians...

Hey, as a white boy I found it to be BS about the prince of persia being Jake Jachmeoff.....
You Can't Do It!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why was he white before?
Because after Mr Miagi got laid off from the Happy Days diner, he needed work teaching the next generation of round eyes

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Wonder Breads are goin' wild.

We'll hit you with our skateboards!  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
We'll hit you with our skateboards!  ;D

lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)next episode

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Yeah, and 300 was historically correct too and they were all persian.  ::) ;D ;D LOL

Like I said, who cares, it's just a movie. I'm Iranian and I certainly don't give a shit. However I gotta say, Idris Elba as Thor, that shit made me laugh real hard LOL. I mean he's a good actor I liked him in The Wire, but THOR?  ???

Shuddup, Irani. I don't care how many Persians were there or not. :)

The point is: screwed-up Hollywood castings happen across races, cultures and nationalities...yet white people often never make a peep until they feel the brunt of it. Charlie Chan was played by a white guy with adhesive on his eyes, Cleopatra was played by a pale white woman, etc.

Stark is just mad that some negroid genes are going to be in the next generation of Starks. :)

Idris is NOT Thor. He plays Heimdall.
Almost always, yes.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Hey, as a white boy I found it to be BS about the prince of persia being Jake Jachmeoff.....

I can't stand looking at his face. Something with his eyes/eyebrows combo makes me wanna curbstomp him. Him and his dog-faced sister.
Almost always, yes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He was white before because white kids fight with their fist... plus Black kids were already casted in movies like BOY Z N THE HOOD.. and DONT BE A MENIC TO SOCIETY ... OR PUMPS UP HOES DOWN
ralph macchio doesn't look white to me.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
I like how they got a chinese person to play a japanese and teach a japanese martial art.  It should have been called The Kung Fu Kid

Well, they got an US Californian to play a Japanese guy in the original. At least they got a little closer to the bullseye this time. ;)

The oringal Karate Kid character was Italian...Danny Larusso...Italians aren't white FFS...so this thread is BS to begin with! ::)

You try telling Newmom that....
Almost always, yes.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
That is just as ridiculous though but yeah white people been stealing all the roles for years, fuck em lets give the roles to whatever race. Down with the white devil!! (j/k)  ;D

Yeh...Thor in the comic book is quite removed from the Norse god Thor anyway. Shite, if the colorist hadn't effed up on the Hulk's coloring, he'd have been grey. Maybe Heimdall was a black guy after all!
Almost always, yes.