Author Topic: Just saw "Thor"  (Read 17251 times)

Stavios

Just saw "Thor"
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:34:18 PM »
It was pretty good !  8)

I went thinking it would be the shittiest movie ever and I enjoyed it !

they rushed the story a bit, the "love" story with Nathalie Portman made no sense at all

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Just saw "Thor"
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 11:38:11 PM »
Don't you have a contest coming up? Did you eat a large bucket of popcorn with butter?

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:41:59 PM »
Don't you have a contest coming up? Did you eat a large bucket of popcorn with butter?

haha I did with some nachos and a shit called "dippin dots", it's like a little bowl of condensed ice cream  8)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »
haha I did with some nachos and a shit called "dippin dots", it's like a little bowl of condensed ice cream  8)

Bro when you go to the theatre check the refrigerator area for these bad boys and thank me later ;)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 01:24:59 AM »
I enjoyed it. Was way better than I expected, The destroyer and the gate keeper were awesome I thought.
I Went to see it for a work outing with our art department. Thor's physique is clearly quite the pussy magnet -the 30 or so chicks I work with were all sliding off their seats, saying how hot he was and would without doubt sleep with him etc...

Was quite funny all the guys were all furiously googling his diet and workout afterwards back at work & then all arguing saying like  "yeah well he definitely juiced it for the role and used those "growth hormones" or  "I could achieve that too if I got paid millions, had a full time dietitian with a personal trainer"  ::)

Was like a GetBig thread but in reality ;D

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 01:25:59 AM »
the thor guy has some major pussy pulling build (no homo)  :-*

whats his stack?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:25 AM »
the thor guy has some major pussy pulling build (no homo)  :-*

whats his stack?

The joys of narrow shoulders with low bodyfat. Lucky bastard.

Cycle not much, I see some bloat so prolly test/gh not much else.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 06:47:57 AM »
going to see THOR today, it's received good to near great reviews so far so i can't wait. in regard to hemsworth's physique, if you google his workout ( yeah, i did lol!) you will see that supposedly hemsworth just did alot of bodyweight exercises, and very little actual lifting weights exercises, core stuff and so on.

don't know if this is true, or not, i was surprised that he could just do only 5/6 exercises and build up that much regardless if his diet was spot on.

but then again, his physique isn't really bodybuilderish, more athlete/fitness model with a bit of thickness.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 06:51:49 AM »
oh he wasn't big at all in the movie, had a good shape for a tall guy.

good beach physique, women were wetting their panties for sure B)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 01:18:03 PM »
It was pretty good !  8)

they rushed the story a bit, the "love" story with Nathalie Portman made no sense at all
they should have given the role to gunther or triple h at least. this guy isn't very convincing as a superhero.
F

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »
they should have given the role to gunther or triple h at least. this guy isn't very convincing as a superhero.

I think he was an awesome pick for the role !

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 01:39:34 PM »
I enjoyed it. Was way better than I expected, The destroyer and the gate keeper were awesome I thought.
I Went to see it for a work outing with our art department. Thor's physique is clearly quite the pussy magnet -the 30 or so chicks I work with were all sliding off their seats, saying how hot he was and would without doubt sleep with him etc...

Was quite funny all the guys were all furiously googling his diet and workout afterwards back at work & then all arguing saying like  "yeah well he definitely juiced it for the role and used those "growth hormones" or  "I could achieve that too if I got paid millions, had a full time dietitian with a personal trainer"  ::)

Was like a GetBig thread but in reality ;D

hahaha priceless

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 01:41:31 PM »
It was pretty good !  8)

you say the same about every single superhero movie.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 02:07:24 PM »
you say the same about every single superhero movie.  ::)

well I do enjoy them  ;D

of course not of them is the greatest movie ever made, they are simply adaptations from a comix book made to make $$$

but I have a good time watching them  8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 02:27:24 PM »
i'm interested in seeing thor.

only 50% for gay reasons though (no homo)
Deep Tissue Massage

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 02:46:36 PM »
time for some ungaying

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
time for some ungaying

first bitch is ugly as fuck

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 05:12:07 PM »

Second one is amazing though! Just imagine that body lying next to you in bed. Minimum 4x per day splashing right there. I don't see how any man could not.

Bay himself would have no control. Just biologically impossible.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »

no she's not  :)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 05:39:36 PM »
saw it today and i enjoyed it, good popcorn movie, great special effects, great looking asgard and the other realms, etcetera. hemsworth did a good job i thought.....

in regard to hemsworth's physique a chubby woman behind me made a loud "wheww" noise when she saw him onscreen shirtless, hmm, how did that make her boyfriend/husband another chubby think i wonder?

a few things in the movie didn't make sense to me, like for instance i thought asgard was like mt.olympus in greek mythology in that only gods would live there, but in the film you see crowds of "subjects/normal people" there? are they not considered Gods in that asgard realm and therefore should not be with the normal masses or are they seen as just royalty, not GOD LIKE even though they are?

there is a scene where thor and his comrades on horseback go on the bridge (which looked cool by the way) on their way to the frost giants world, and i''m thinking "why are they riding horses at all, thor can fly with his hammer and not sure about the others if they have the power of flight?

loki was born a frost giant but became more Asgardian due to odin's power? is this how the comic book is about loki's origins?

i thought the people on earth the scientists and portman's character should have been more stunned than they were realizing that there are people in outer space/other realms and the Gods of norse mythology are real indeed and in front of them on earth.

overall a solid comic book movie which is saying something since the whole norse mythology and it's dialogue and talk of other realms, the odin sleep, the frost giants, and what not could have been very hard to adapted to a movie and that wouldn't be over people's head and too complicated for them, unlike a simple story like spiderman and superman.

so far it's been getting very good reviews, i would give it a solid two thumbs and a grade of B myself.

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »
Second one is amazing though! Just imagine that body lying next to you in bed. Minimum 4x per day splashing right there. I don't see how any man could not.

Bay himself would have no control. Just biologically impossible.

Dude I completely get it !!!
I don't know what's up about that girl, I get the vibe that she is a fucking control freak and I hate those kinda girl but daaaaamn I want to destroy her so bad.

She is so fucking hot

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 05:45:46 PM »
did you guys watch in 3d? is the 3d any good?

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 06:04:14 PM »
did you guys watch in 3d? is the 3d any good?

didnt notice it much but it didn't hurt my eyes so that's alright for me

usually 3d give me headache

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »
didnt notice it much but it didn't hurt my eyes so that's alright for me

usually 3d give me headache

good. i think i'll pay the extra and watch in 3d. films like this deserve to be seen on the big screen

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »
good. i think i'll pay the extra and watch in 3d. films like this deserve to be seen on the big screen

Agreed. I still remember watching Avatar in 3d, what an experience that was. The movie in 2d would be boring and a waste of money.