Author Topic: Whos ya favorite wrestler?  (Read 24701 times)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Re: Whos ya favorite wrestler?
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 12:26:39 PM »
Batista is the s**t

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2006, 12:36:33 PM »
and Stacy Kiebler   ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »
lol i forgot to tell you guys... I have a training parter that looks exactly like shawn micheals but with a short haircut. hahaha its so funny you should see it you'd think its his twin!
just push some weight!

HOSTILE

• Getbig II
  • Im talented, yes Im gifted Never boosted, never sh
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2006, 05:35:15 PM »
mae Young for sure  :o

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2006, 05:47:31 PM »
Sting!!!
Crow Sting ruled!!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2006, 03:05:34 PM »
My favorite wrestler is Bart Gunn of The Smokin' Gunns....uh, for personal reasons. ;)
The others are:
The Rock
Goldberg
Ultimate Warrior
Stone Cold
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Batista
ps Big guyz rock.......for me anyway. ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »
KK I thought you might be releated to the Killer, but being his son you must of seen some crazy shit back stage.  I waw your dad preform with Crusher, Dick the Bruser, Putski, the Von Erics.  He never minded giving the fans a blodbath.  Murdoch was the same way.  The question I have is about Dick's son.  He's on WWE and seems like his father only crazier.  When they find the right gimmic, he's going to go places.  How about some stories.

if you are refering to Trever Murdoch he is not Dick Murdochs son.  Dick MUrdoch dose have a son but he is much bigger.  As far as stories I have plenty I have not witnesses all of them put have herd plenty from my old man and would be happy to answer or get him to answer any qustions just tell me what you want to here. I could tell you some crazy shit about Murdoch he was quite funny to be around.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2006, 08:25:15 PM »
Independent league, New Japan, Cruiserweight division

I thought of that and also considered going to Mexico but some of those guys make nothing down there. My dad still goes to Japan from time to time. Next ti,e he goes I might talk to the guys from New Japan.

Maxt

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2006, 08:41:17 PM »
That's awesome. You must've had an interesting upbringing.
I don't even watch wrestling anymore, but as a kid I loved it.  I grew up in the northeast, McMahon territory. When I started watching wrestling,  Pedro Morales was the singles champ, and the Valiant brothers were the tag champs. Vince McMahon was the announcer. My favorite at the time was Chief Jay Strongbow. I eventually found out he was an Italian guy from Brooklyn or somewhere.
From a physique standpoint, my all-time favorite is "The Total Package" Lex Luger.
Hey that is when I started watching! Remember Bruno Sammartino, Professor Tanaka, Mr. Fuji, Big Cat Ernie Ladd, Superstar Billy Graham, Bobo Brazil,  The Black Jacks, Nikolai Volkov and Haystacks Calhoun?
Bethesda, Maryland

Maxt

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2006, 08:44:41 PM »
if you are refering to Trever Murdoch he is not Dick Murdochs son.  Dick MUrdoch dose have a son but he is much bigger.  As far as stories I have plenty I have not witnesses all of them put have herd plenty from my old man and would be happy to answer or get him to answer any qustions just tell me what you want to here. I could tell you some crazy shit about Murdoch he was quite funny to be around.
Karl so glad to meet you online! Can you tell me who was the real, "Captain Redneck?" What was the real story about that moniker and are you aware of a retired NWA Georgia tag team that was referred to as "Total Destruction?"
Bethesda, Maryland

Maxt

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »
To answer the question of 'Who Is My Favorite Wrestler?' Nowadays? It would have to be Batista. For all times? That would be Superstar Billy Graham!
Bethesda, Maryland

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2006, 08:47:27 PM »
if you are refering to Trever Murdoch he is not Dick Murdochs son.  Dick MUrdoch dose have a son but he is much bigger.  As far as stories I have plenty I have not witnesses all of them put have herd plenty from my old man and would be happy to answer or get him to answer any qustions just tell me what you want to here. I could tell you some crazy shit about Murdoch he was quite funny to be around.
I remember reading somewhere that your dad pulled a really funny rib on some hitchhikers. I never heard the details. Could you fill us in?
Here's a cool shot of legend Lou Thesz, in 1935, at age 19. That physique could be on the cover of "Men's Health" today.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2006, 09:07:51 PM »
I remember reading somewhere that your dad pulled a really funny rib on some hitchhikers. I never heard the details. Could you fill us in?
Here's a cool shot of legend Lou Thesz, in 1935, at age 19. That physique could be on the cover of "Men's Health" today.

ha ha ya if they where wrestling fairly close to where they lived they would all drive the story I think you are talking about is one that Terry Funk wrote about in his book.  I think they where all driving to El Paso I 'm not sure who all was in the car but I do know Funk was one of them. They saw a hitch hicker on the side of the road and they pulled over and my dad got out of the car and basicly started talking shit to this hitch hicker. Well with a car full of big guys and the hitch hicker being by himself I am sure he was scared shit less. My dad would say somthing like I'm gonna beat your ass bla bla bla and then my dad out of no where would say wait huh you don't know karate do you ? ya I bet you know karate and would start acting like he is getting scared of the guy and eventually the guty would get in to a karate stance and my dad would act really scared get in the car a take off. Why that was funny to them I have no idea. It would have ben more funny to me if the all beat the crap out of him.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2006, 09:15:36 PM »
Karl so glad to meet you online! Can you tell me who was the real, "Captain Redneck?" What was the real story about that moniker and are you aware of a retired NWA Georgia tag team that was referred to as "Total Destruction?"

I just called my old man It just so happend that Scandor Akbar is at his house and says Akbar basicly gave Murdoch the name Capitain Red Neck. He called him that in a interview as a insult because he was the heel and Murdoch was the baby face. Then all the fans starteed calling him that and it just stuck.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2006, 10:10:21 PM »
I'm surprised Vince McMahon never thought about booking this match:  Sid Vicious vs Sid Vicious

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2006, 10:57:11 PM »
hahah. Psycho Sid looks like a fucking neandertal. He was always one of my favorites. Did he ever recover from the leg injury?
"Shut the F up and train"

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2006, 05:17:30 AM »
 8)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2006, 06:31:46 AM »
hahah. Psycho Sid looks like a fucking neandertal. He was always one of my favorites. Did he ever recover from the leg injury?

Did you see it when it happend that shit was nasty

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2006, 11:04:35 AM »
My favorite wrestler is Bart Gunn of The Smokin' Gunns....uh, for personal reasons. ;)
The others are:
The Rock
Goldberg
Ultimate Warrior
Stone Cold
Batista

Jade.....Are you and Mike an item?

AndyT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »
rick steiner. im old school ;D

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2006, 01:05:58 PM »
I just called my old man It just so happend that Scandor Akbar is at his house and says Akbar basicly gave Murdoch the name Capitain Red Neck. He called him that in a interview as a insult because he was the heel and Murdoch was the baby face. Then all the fans starteed calling him that and it just stuck.

Did you ask your pops about that scene in Florida wrestling years ago?  He was suspended, and he took Dusty Rhodes ring robe and wiped down Gordon Solie's announcer desk with it.  Solie was telling him to stopped, but your pop was saying that it's just an old rag.

brachilius

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
Yo, did Bart ever recover from when Butterbean almost broke his neck in the WWF tough man contest.  That is the hardest I have ever seen anyone hit.

Quote from: Jadethegladiator link=topic=54544.msg849149#msg849149
date=1139785534
The others are:
The Rock
Goldberg
Ultimate Warrior
Stone Cold
Batista

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2006, 01:49:12 PM »
Did you ask your pops about that scene in Florida wrestling years ago?  He was suspended, and he took Dusty Rhodes ring robe and wiped down Gordon Solie's announcer desk with it.  Solie was telling him to stopped, but your pop was saying that it's just an old rag.

yes LOL I asked him when I was over there today.  He almost forgot about it. He said another time he took Stain Hansons hat and cut it up with his pocket knife on T.V.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2006, 01:49:53 PM »
Yo, did Bart ever recover from when Butterbean almost broke his neck in the WWF tough man contest.  That is the hardest I have ever seen anyone hit.

That was pretty funny

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2006, 02:05:52 PM »
This guy was awesome back in the day.