Author Topic: I'm smoking rock cocaine right now.  (Read 3141 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
I'm smoking rock cocaine right now.
« on: May 30, 2008, 02:53:19 PM »
Everytime I see that post by BF I keep thinking of sweet sweet rock cocaine.

Never smoked that shit, but this neighbor of mine did pull a "Training Day" on me and packed his joint full of cocaine.  ;D

Used to smoke speed tho, felt a lot different than nasal delivery. Had kind of a cartoony nitrous feel to it.  :o

Good stuff.  8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: I'm smoking rock cocaine right now.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »
smoking a blunt laced with coke ...which is called a chewy blunt...   its not anything like busting a line of coke...totally different bro

i actually think its kind of a waste, unless you have plenty of coke.   then... heres a recipe

chop up an eight ball

take 1 gram and sprinkle it over broken up weed and stir it up in a little bowl..  you might mist the weed a little bit so its sticky(er)...    then roll up a blunt with that laced weed... probably best to pack in around  a half eighth of weed with the 1 gram of coke

now bust 2 grams of the coke.. wait 10 minutes, smoke the chewyblunt.. wait 10 minutes, bust the remaining half gram..

have some fun

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
smoking a blunt laced with coke ...which is called a chewy blunt...   its not anything like busting a line of coke...totally different bro

i actually think its kind of a waste, unless you have plenty of coke.   then... heres a recipe

chop up an eight ball

take 1 gram and sprinkle it over broken up weed and stir it up in a little bowl..  you might mist the weed a little bit so its sticky(er)...    then roll up a blunt with that laced weed... probably best to pack in around  a half eighth of weed with the 1 gram of coke

now bust 2 grams of the coke.. wait 10 minutes, smoke the chewyblunt.. wait 10 minutes, bust the remaining half gram..

have some fun

you're an idiot !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 07:13:03 PM »

you're an idiot !
In more ways than one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »
smoking a blunt laced with coke ...which is called a chewy blunt...   its not anything like busting a line of coke...totally different bro
i actually think its kind of a waste, unless you have plenty of coke.   then... heres a recipe

chop up an eight ball

have some fun

Yes, I'm well aware.  ;)

I might want to spread that stack out over a little longer period of time.  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »

you're an idiot !
correction, WAS an idiot..   last time i did that protocol, or any coke for that matter, was the march before last

but like i told you on my training blog

i dont give a shit what you think about me  :)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 09:02:26 PM »
Everyone on here actin' like they never had a cooley on their cig

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 09:17:41 PM »
smoking a blunt laced with coke ...which is called a chewy blunt...   its not anything like busting a line of coke...totally different bro

i actually think its kind of a waste, unless you have plenty of coke.   then... heres a recipe

chop up an eight ball

have some fun
that made my heart hurt reading that

never could dig the coke-----too up for a short time then down down down--------shitty dirty drug :-\ :-X :-X

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 10:03:26 PM »
that made my heart hurt reading that

never could dig the coke-----too up for a short time then down down down--------shitty dirty drug :-\ :-X :-X
man oh man that coke come down is no joke...

luckily if you know the right artists you can ease some pain with the right music...      but the best choice for me was to have lots of friends around to talk to  :)

anyways this is a good song if you ever had a coke comedown.. guy named andre nickatina from san fran... dudes a major cokehead..every record he makes he gets poor again cuz he buys a bunch of coke with it... lives in the projects of frisco .. but has made millions..

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »
Focking rookies!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 10:44:26 PM »
man oh man that coke come down is no joke...

luckily if you know the right artists you can ease some pain with the right music...      but the best choice for me was to have lots of friends around to talk to  :)

anyways this is a good song if you ever had a coke comedown.. guy named andre nickatina from san fran... dudes a major cokehead..every record he makes he gets poor again cuz he buys a bunch of coke with it... lives in the projects of frisco .. but has made millions..

the key to coming down is doing other drugs---which makes it dirty

people keep doing it and then eventually bang down opiates or benzo's to come down----and thats a great way to OD

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
I'm not good at drugs,but if ya wanna talk booze