Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

pm q anwered

(1/10) > >>

gh15:

--- Quote from: pkaz on October 08, 2006, 08:46:22 PM ---gh15,

What is are your thoughts regarding hormone replace therapy as one gets older and their own levels decrease? Also what are you thoughts regarding the use of testosterone for HRT versus deca-durabolin and or a combination of each? Does deca-durabolin have any place in HRT and if yes in what combinations and doses?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

im not a doc my friend,,

what i can tell you is that if you feel sleepy,,,weak and got no test drive past age 40,,id look into it with the doc

testosterone is everything when it comes to hrt. you dont come to hrt  therapy with the main approach of building phenominal physiqe,, but inorder to get yourself more agressive and get yourself energized like you were in your 20s and 30s so the wifey and you are happy happy in all aspects.

i would add nandrolone decanoate to testosterone if i looked for muscle building,,,i wouldt if i went for hrt therapy.

dianabol = best drug ever made for bodybuilders

nandrolone = second best drug ever made for bodybuilders

pkaz:

--- Quote from: gh15 on October 09, 2006, 10:32:00 AM ---
im not a doc my friend,,

what i can tell you is that if you feel sleepy,,,weak and got no test drive past age 40,,id look into it with the doc

testosterone is everything when it comes to hrt. you dont come to hrt  therapy with the main approach of building phenominal physiqe,, but inorder to get yourself more agressive and get yourself energized like you were in your 20s and 30s so the wifey and you are happy happy in all aspects.

i would add nandrolone decanoate to testosterone if i looked for muscle building,,,i wouldt if i went for hrt therapy.

--- End quote ---

Thanks much for your response...

Delusional Liberal:

--- Quote from: gh15 on October 09, 2006, 10:32:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---
probably the stupidest thing ive ever read, you're a moron, dont take advice from this clown.  test and tren are king.

ManBearPig...:
at what age do dudes start hrt?

do they do hrt even if they never juiced, or hell, even worked out before?

and yes...i know what hrt is.

Disgusted:

--- Quote from: Delusional Liberal on November 08, 2006, 09:15:10 PM ---probably the stupidest thing ive ever read, you're a moron, dont take advice from this clown.  test and tren are king.

--- End quote ---

Not necessarily bro. Some very famous physiques were built on D-bol and Deca. Back in the 70's test was considered a dirty drug. Then in the 80's guy started to use large doses of test. If I had to pick one to stay on long term it would be test, BUT tren is way to potent of a drug to take for any length of time. Six weeks would be tops imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version