Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

What happened?

(1/5) > >>

andre_avigdor:
What happened to all of the love between iron brothers?  WE used to be a family, and accomplish real dreams.  I remember when I first started lifting,and I benched 350 lbs clean.  I had never benched before but I was destroying the weight.  It was unreal.  Now after 5 years I ban bench 720 pounds clean.  I don't compete except with myself.  Keep it real.  Keep it positive.

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: andre_avigdor on November 26, 2006, 07:01:29 PM ---What happened to all of the love between iron brothers?  WE used to be a family, and accomplish real dreams.  I remember when I first started lifting,and I benched 350 lbs clean.  I had never benched before but I was destroying the weight.  It was unreal.  Now after 5 years I ban bench 720 pounds clean.  I don't compete except with myself.  Keep it real.  Keep it positive.

--- End quote ---

hahahahahahahahahaha

Bast000:
keep it retarded andre

andre_avigdor:

--- Quote from: Bast000 on November 26, 2006, 07:06:46 PM ---keep it retarded andre

--- End quote ---

Don't be bitter b/c you're weak and you don't have any hamstrings.  sorry you look like ass. 

P.S.  You're a joke.

AVBG:

--- Quote from: andre_avigdor on November 26, 2006, 07:01:29 PM ---What happened to all of the love between iron brothers?  WE used to be a family, and accomplish real dreams.  I remember when I first started lifting,and I benched 350 lbs clean.  I had never benched before but I was destroying the weight.  It was unreal.  Now after 5 years I ban bench 720 pounds clean.  I don't compete except with myself.  Keep it real.  Keep it positive.

--- End quote ---

Andre, mayhem is is over there ->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version