Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

Out of town for 3 days!

(1/3) > >>

Alex23:
Nobody to dogsit...

My dog usually sleeps in the suroom which has access to the backyard. Was thinking of letting her stay there for 3 days (with ouside access of course, the TV and plenty of food & water)

Has anybody left a 10 months old alone for so long  ???

Princess L:

--- Quote from: Alex23 is Back on April 01, 2007, 06:34:13 PM ---Nobody to dogsit...

My dog usually sleeps in the suroom which has access to the backyard. Was thinking of letting her stay there for 3 days (with ouside access of course, the TV and plenty of food & water)

Has anybody left a 10 months old alone for so long  ???

--- End quote ---

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!

Surely you have a friend or neighbor that can at least stop by a couple of times a day.  Or, contact your vet.  They may know of a dog sitter or recommended kennel.

tu_holmes:
Dude, you can't do that... dogs require some companionship.

Find a kennel for them to stay at for a few days, they'll be happier and so will you. (You won't come back and find shit all fucked up)

noc:
Dogs are animals man just let it out in the street, it'll find food for it self and toughen up. If it loves you it will come back.

Alex23:
Just found some ex girlfriend what can come on friday... (so dog will be alone only Thursday morning -> friday afternoon)

Is that better? I know that bitch will sniff my underwear and pee on my office chair but at least she knows the dog and will take care 'o her..

Better,  getbig animal lovers ?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version