Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

Out of town for 3 days!

<< < (3/3)

knny187:
I won't leave a dog unattended no more than half a day.  A cat is a different story.  For example...my cat...she doesn't care if I'm coming or going.  I've gone days w/o seeing her coming out of her hole.  She's a loner of sorts.

When I was a kid...we had to go out of town all day & came home LATE at night (can't remember where we went).  Anyways...we had 4 Labs that we 'thought' would be ok.

NOT

It was apprx 18 hours we were gone & the neighbor checked in on them in the afternoon (fed & took out).  They were probably just sitting there for about 6-8 hours unattended....got bored....& ripped up the kitchen floor, chewed half of the door to the basement, got over the barrier we put up & ate about half of my toys that I had in my toy box...chewed the leg off the rocking chair.....ate a few pair of shoes....(there's more...but you get the point).

On a side note which was funny....they didn't pee or shit in the house....go figure.

tu_holmes:

--- Quote from: Alex23 is Back on April 02, 2007, 09:18:52 AM ---Unfortunately no.. just moved to SoCal from NorCal and don't have any friends yet (except coworker that I don't want to get into my shit...) :(

--- End quote ---

You're in my boat... just moved, no friends... It sucks.

I didn't really have any friends before I moved either though now that I think about it... hmm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version